Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 55 of 972 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 105 155 555 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 14574
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13764

    Green Eyes Thick Thighs

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...i/740710570526

    Got a chance to see this one the other day. Pics must be 10+ years old. More like 250 lbs and 40 yrs old, maybe 5'6. Never again!

  2. #13763

    Salty.

    Salty Seaman, I tried replying to your message, but your inbox is full & it won't let me send it. Clear out your box & let me know so I can respond to you Thanks.

  3. #13762

    Let's get lost in each other

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    We chatted for few days trying to find a suitable time but no luck, due to my schedule not hers.

    RN.
    Tried to setup a time and she put me off then ghosted. Her adds no longer have a link to phone number. Last ad posted 4/21


    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-coral-fl/female-escorts/lets-get-lost-in-each-other-/403896478759

  4. #13761

    Would love to connect!

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett181  [View Original Post]
    That I do! And do it the best.
    I would love to connect if available.

  5. #13760
    Quote Originally Posted by CornHauler  [View Original Post]
    I'm getting ready to go back north to high ground, I don't think I'm going to have any flooding up there. I'm going to stop by again to test the waters again. It's a great time if your into things that you think we're impossible. The amount of orgasms and squirting that's unheard of. So anyone that's into anything kinky it' at least a shot one time. Till next season. CH.
    Safe travels, CH.

  6. #13759
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    I was worn out by our session today so I just put her in RCG and let her ride me to what must have been a half dozen orgasms. Great time!
    Oh it was more than that! I couldn't stop! All my holes got good & used. Mmm Excited to keep having fun.

  7. #13758

    Faith outdoors

    Had a fun outdoor photo session with Faith today.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1010.jpg‎   IMG_1032.jpg‎   IMG_1011.jpg‎   IMG_1020.jpg‎   IMG_1027.jpg‎  


  8. #13757

    Amen

    Quote Originally Posted by CornHauler  [View Original Post]
    I'm getting ready to go back north to high ground, I don't think I'm going to have any flooding up there. I'm going to stop by again to test the waters again. It's a great time if your into things that you think we're impossible. The amount of orgasms and squirting that's unheard of. So anyone that's into anything kinky it' at least a shot one time. Till next season. CH.
    I was worn out by our session today so I just put her in RCG and let her ride me to what must have been a half dozen orgasms. Great time!

  9. #13756
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    You love to fuck so there's my type.
    That I do! And do it the best.

  10. #13755
    Quote Originally Posted by Fak132  [View Original Post]
    Ever visit, what it too good to be true or?
    We chatted for few days trying to find a suitable time but no luck, due to my schedule not hers.

    RN.

  11. #13754

    Star Naples

    Saw in Naples for the second time. Definitely would recommend. She has a great attitude, great bbj skills, clean room, takes care of herself, speaks like English is probably her first language so no barriers there, no games, no manipulations, no signs of drug use. Just good business and energy! I saw someone talking about her photos being old and somewhat claiming catfish but honestly I think that's cap. She looks great!

  12. #13753
    Quote Originally Posted by CornHauler  [View Original Post]
    I'm getting ready to go back north to high ground, I don't think I'm going to have any flooding up there. I'm going to stop by again to test the waters again. It's a great time if your into things that you think we're impossible. The amount of orgasms and squirting that's unheard of. So anyone that's into anything kinky it' at least a shot one time. Till next season. CH.
    Scarlett sounds perfect. I'm hoping to be able to see her before returning North as well.

  13. #13752

    Scarlett

    I'm getting ready to go back north to high ground, I don't think I'm going to have any flooding up there. I'm going to stop by again to test the waters again. It's a great time if your into things that you think we're impossible. The amount of orgasms and squirting that's unheard of. So anyone that's into anything kinky it' at least a shot one time. Till next season. CH.

  14. #13751
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadJohn50  [View Original Post]
    I have to apologize those of you that wouldn't get in touch with Faith.

    She keeps her phone on silent.

    The only way to contact her is through text.

    Again I apologize.
    How do I get this one's phone number?

  15. #13750
    Quote Originally Posted by KJohn58  [View Original Post]
    I seen this post this morning, is this the Veronica? Seems there's this one, and the sky Veronica?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/185821813336

    This one has appealing picks, I was very tempted to contact so, any real feedback is much appreciated.
    Don't do it brother.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape