Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 695 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 510 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 10414
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10279

    The second one is Candace

    The one that Pilotguy383 is talking about is Candace.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBlaze802  [View Original Post]
    This! Depends on location and competition! More men than women in Fayetteville so rates going to be all over the place. Atlanta, Texas, NYC, Chicago, DC just to name a few better looking ladies and decent rates.



    Wish you had name and or pics.

    She's bigger than her pics. She's ok, one of those last option type of ladies.

  2. #10278
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmThePizzaGod  [View Original Post]
    I think a lot of it depends on locations. Around here. Yea AMP all day. I only see one independent lady from time to time. But AMP is my go to. Raleigh seems opposite but the rates are def higher for decent ladies.

    I visit Austin Texas yearly and due to the amount of competition there rates generally stay very reasonable.
    This! Depends on location and competition! More men than women in Fayetteville so rates going to be all over the place. Atlanta, Texas, NYC, Chicago, DC just to name a few better looking ladies and decent rates.

    Quote Originally Posted by PilotGuy383  [View Original Post]
    The second one has a long rap sheet (16 arrests since 2022). Have only seen several negative reviews here in the past. Recommend staying away.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...8/743593174092
    Wish you had name and or pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Raleigh resident here. I came across her profile on tryst, and was wondering if anyone has seen her? https://tryst.link/escort/lilithluvsyou.

    I like her look, but wanted to see if anyone had reviews.
    She's bigger than her pics. She's ok, one of those last option type of ladies.

  3. #10277

    Found an alt link

    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Raleigh resident here. I came across her profile on tryst, and was wondering if anyone has seen her? https://tryst.link/escort/lilithluvsyou.

    I like her look, but wanted to see if anyone had reviews.
    Also found an stg post for her: https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...d/385457121571.

    Apologies for the spam, just hoping to find out if she's legit and hopefully a good time?

  4. #10276

    Lumberton

    Is there no talent options to speak of in the Lumberton area? I haven't saw L-ton mentioned in a long time. I will be traveling through this week and was curious. Any help would be appreciated.

  5. #10275

    Lilith from Tryst

    Hi,

    Raleigh resident here. I came across her profile on tryst, and was wondering if anyone has seen her? https://tryst.link/escort/lilithluvsyou.

    I like her look, but wanted to see if anyone had reviews.

  6. #10274

    Stay away from the 2nd one

    Stay far away from the 2nd one. She is known for setting guys up and robbing them. Plus she has a long history with LEO.


  7. #10273
    The second one has a long rap sheet (16 arrests since 2022). Have only seen several negative reviews here in the past. Recommend staying away.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...8/743593174092

  8. #10272

    Scarcity in RDU

    I concur. There are not enough reviews like there are in the Orlando Forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillNcDean  [View Original Post]
    I travel in different markets, and a consistent theme on USASG in every city are guys complaining about rates, followed by the assertion that we control the rates. I want to share my thoughts on the economic factors in play.

    I've done this long enough that you reach a point of being fed up. Not by rates, but by overwhelmed drug users, ladies who work with pimps to try and rob you once you're in the room with your pants off, ghosted responses once you get on site, threatening texts after a visit asking for more money. You name it, I've experienced it. 2 years ago I said enough. A $60 blow job isn't worth having to see a woman covered with needle marks, at least not to me. I'll spend more on a lady in a relatively safe area that I feel good about. I'll spend more if she's well reviewed, even if she's not the hottest woman on earth. Over time what happens is that those ladies charge more, b / c they know they provide a solid, accommodating experience.

    That creates a top down impact. A lady that gave you a good, safe HH for $150 2 years ago is charging $200-$250 today. The addicts and pimps see that, and they adjust their rates accordingly.

    Last Friday I was reminded why I changed my POV 2 years ago. I needed a BBBJ in Charleston, SC. You'd think that's a decent market, but it's not. Found a lady for $80, in a motel that you couldn't pay me $10,000 to stay in. Got there 15 minutes early to survey and sure enough 2 guys were waiting outside. They switched spots a few times but it was obvious what was happening. 3 years ago I wouldn't have known better. I would've went inside, given her the money, and a minute later they would have stormed the door and ran me out. On Friday I just left.

    To each their own. Up to you how you conduct your business. But the reason bbbjs aren't $40 any more is not b / c of the drug users, but because those that provide a safe experience can now charge more. It's up to you, but I'm not putting up with that stuff. I'd rather use some Jergens.

  9. #10271

  10. #10270
    Quote Originally Posted by MailMan69  [View Original Post]
    I totally get what you're saying and I've found that the massage parlors are the quick fix for this! Some places offer a TS which is a plus but then you got places like DD's where they wash themselves and to me that makes it a better experience! Don't have to worry about being ghosted or some drug troll behind the door. Not every place is going to be a winner but for my money right now it's a no brainer! As always YMMV and please stay safe out here brothers!
    I think a lot of it depends on locations. Around here. Yea AMP all day. I only see one independent lady from time to time. But AMP is my go to. Raleigh seems opposite but the rates are def higher for decent ladies.

    I visit Austin Texas yearly and due to the amount of competition there rates generally stay very reasonable.

  11. #10269

    AMP-LMP vs GPS

    I totally get what you're saying and I've found that the massage parlors are the quick fix for this! Some places offer a TS which is a plus but then you got places like DD's where they wash themselves and to me that makes it a better experience! Don't have to worry about being ghosted or some drug troll behind the door. Not every place is going to be a winner but for my money right now it's a no brainer! As always YMMV and please stay safe out here brothers!

    Quote Originally Posted by WillNcDean  [View Original Post]
    I travel in different markets, and a consistent theme on USASG in every city are guys complaining about rates, followed by the assertion that we control the rates. I want to share my thoughts on the economic factors in play.

    I've done this long enough that you reach a point of being fed up. Not by rates, but by overwhelmed drug users, ladies who work with pimps to try and rob you once you're in the room with your pants off, ghosted responses once you get on site, threatening texts after a visit asking for more money. You name it, I've experienced it. 2 years ago I said enough. A $60 blow job isn't worth having to see a woman covered with needle marks, at least not to me. I'll spend more on a lady in a relatively safe area that I feel good about. I'll spend more if she's well reviewed, even if she's not the hottest woman on earth. Over time what happens is that those ladies charge more, b / c they know they provide a solid, accommodating experience.

    That creates a top down impact. A lady that gave you a good, safe HH for $150 2 years ago is charging $200-$250 today. The addicts and pimps see that, and they adjust their rates accordingly.

    Last Friday I was reminded why I changed my POV 2 years ago. I needed a BBBJ in Charleston, SC. You'd think that's a decent market, but it's not. Found a lady for $80, in a motel that you couldn't pay me $10,000 to stay in. Got there 15 minutes early to survey and sure enough 2 guys were waiting outside. They switched spots a few times but it was obvious what was happening. 3 years ago I wouldn't have known better. I would've went inside, given her the money, and a minute later they would have stormed the door and ran me out. On Friday I just left.

    To each their own. Up to you how you conduct your business. But the reason bbbjs aren't $40 any more is not b / c of the drug users, but because those that provide a safe experience can now charge more. It's up to you, but I'm not putting up with that stuff. I'd rather use some Jergens.

  12. #10268

    Controlling the rates

    I travel in different markets, and a consistent theme on USASG in every city are guys complaining about rates, followed by the assertion that we control the rates. I want to share my thoughts on the economic factors in play.

    I've done this long enough that you reach a point of being fed up. Not by rates, but by overwhelmed drug users, ladies who work with pimps to try and rob you once you're in the room with your pants off, ghosted responses once you get on site, threatening texts after a visit asking for more money. You name it, I've experienced it. 2 years ago I said enough. A $60 blow job isn't worth having to see a woman covered with needle marks, at least not to me. I'll spend more on a lady in a relatively safe area that I feel good about. I'll spend more if she's well reviewed, even if she's not the hottest woman on earth. Over time what happens is that those ladies charge more, b / c they know they provide a solid, accommodating experience.

    That creates a top down impact. A lady that gave you a good, safe HH for $150 2 years ago is charging $200-$250 today. The addicts and pimps see that, and they adjust their rates accordingly.

    Last Friday I was reminded why I changed my POV 2 years ago. I needed a BBBJ in Charleston, SC. You'd think that's a decent market, but it's not. Found a lady for $80, in a motel that you couldn't pay me $10,000 to stay in. Got there 15 minutes early to survey and sure enough 2 guys were waiting outside. They switched spots a few times but it was obvious what was happening. 3 years ago I wouldn't have known better. I would've went inside, given her the money, and a minute later they would have stormed the door and ran me out. On Friday I just left.

    To each their own. Up to you how you conduct your business. But the reason bbbjs aren't $40 any more is not b / c of the drug users, but because those that provide a safe experience can now charge more. It's up to you, but I'm not putting up with that stuff. I'd rather use some Jergens.

  13. #10267

    Deanna

    Decided to make it a hobby day for lunch. I tried a few girls with no response but saw Deanna had just posted. She has a lot of rules but is friendly and gets into the actual deed. Shot her a text and got an immediate response. Was at her door within 10 minutes. Covered BJ and a few positions and was on my way. She's located behind the Sonic on Skibo in a decent neighborhood. 4 Jacksons for a QV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayetteville-nc/female-escorts/grown-independent-woman-no--no/682146835882

  14. #10266
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFrankRicard  [View Original Post]
    Let's have some fun and go down memory lane.

    Paula. Off of Reilly and did greek.

    Ruby. SoPi, phenomenal heard she was in Florida.

    Lori. BBBJ queen. Had a place by the mall.

    Raven. Over by Bragg, near the DMV. Fun times.

    I post this for the hobbyists remembering the old times.
    It will never be as good as it used to be.

  15. #10265

    Saturday throwback

    Let's have some fun and go down memory lane.

    Paula. Off of Reilly and did greek.

    Ruby. SoPi, phenomenal heard she was in Florida.

    Lori. BBBJ queen. Had a place by the mall.

    Raven. Over by Bragg, near the DMV. Fun times.

    I post this for the hobbyists remembering the old times.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape