Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 10414
-
04-27-26 11:04 #10279Senior Member

Posts: 30The second one is Candace
The one that Pilotguy383 is talking about is Candace.
Originally Posted by JohnnyBlaze802
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 09:25 #10278Senior Member

Posts: 91This! Depends on location and competition! More men than women in Fayetteville so rates going to be all over the place. Atlanta, Texas, NYC, Chicago, DC just to name a few better looking ladies and decent rates.
Originally Posted by IAmThePizzaGod
[View Original Post]
Wish you had name and or pics.
Originally Posted by PilotGuy383
[View Original Post]
She's bigger than her pics. She's ok, one of those last option type of ladies.
Originally Posted by Tawayem
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 17:51 #10277Senior Member

Posts: 302Found an alt link
Also found an stg post for her: https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...d/385457121571.
Originally Posted by Tawayem
[View Original Post]
Apologies for the spam, just hoping to find out if she's legit and hopefully a good time?
-
04-26-26 16:25 #10276Senior Member

Posts: 160Lumberton
Is there no talent options to speak of in the Lumberton area? I haven't saw L-ton mentioned in a long time. I will be traveling through this week and was curious. Any help would be appreciated.
-
04-24-26 16:50 #10275Senior Member

Posts: 302Lilith from Tryst
Hi,
Raleigh resident here. I came across her profile on tryst, and was wondering if anyone has seen her? https://tryst.link/escort/lilithluvsyou.
I like her look, but wanted to see if anyone had reviews.
-
04-23-26 11:28 #10274Senior Member

Posts: 30Stay away from the 2nd one
Stay far away from the 2nd one. She is known for setting guys up and robbing them. Plus she has a long history with LEO.
Originally Posted by Nolimitjoel
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 16:40 #10273Senior Member

Posts: 200The second one has a long rap sheet (16 arrests since 2022). Have only seen several negative reviews here in the past. Recommend staying away.
Originally Posted by Nolimitjoel
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...8/743593174092
-
04-22-26 16:39 #10272Senior Member

Posts: 625Scarcity in RDU
I concur. There are not enough reviews like there are in the Orlando Forum.
Originally Posted by WillNcDean
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 12:14 #10271Regular Member

Posts: 2
-
04-21-26 08:36 #10270Senior Member

Posts: 508I think a lot of it depends on locations. Around here. Yea AMP all day. I only see one independent lady from time to time. But AMP is my go to. Raleigh seems opposite but the rates are def higher for decent ladies.
Originally Posted by MailMan69
[View Original Post]
I visit Austin Texas yearly and due to the amount of competition there rates generally stay very reasonable.
-
04-21-26 08:30 #10269Senior Member

Posts: 902AMP-LMP vs GPS
I totally get what you're saying and I've found that the massage parlors are the quick fix for this! Some places offer a TS which is a plus but then you got places like DD's where they wash themselves and to me that makes it a better experience! Don't have to worry about being ghosted or some drug troll behind the door. Not every place is going to be a winner but for my money right now it's a no brainer! As always YMMV and please stay safe out here brothers!
Originally Posted by WillNcDean
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 01:16 #10268Senior Member

Posts: 138Controlling the rates
I travel in different markets, and a consistent theme on USASG in every city are guys complaining about rates, followed by the assertion that we control the rates. I want to share my thoughts on the economic factors in play.
I've done this long enough that you reach a point of being fed up. Not by rates, but by overwhelmed drug users, ladies who work with pimps to try and rob you once you're in the room with your pants off, ghosted responses once you get on site, threatening texts after a visit asking for more money. You name it, I've experienced it. 2 years ago I said enough. A $60 blow job isn't worth having to see a woman covered with needle marks, at least not to me. I'll spend more on a lady in a relatively safe area that I feel good about. I'll spend more if she's well reviewed, even if she's not the hottest woman on earth. Over time what happens is that those ladies charge more, b / c they know they provide a solid, accommodating experience.
That creates a top down impact. A lady that gave you a good, safe HH for $150 2 years ago is charging $200-$250 today. The addicts and pimps see that, and they adjust their rates accordingly.
Last Friday I was reminded why I changed my POV 2 years ago. I needed a BBBJ in Charleston, SC. You'd think that's a decent market, but it's not. Found a lady for $80, in a motel that you couldn't pay me $10,000 to stay in. Got there 15 minutes early to survey and sure enough 2 guys were waiting outside. They switched spots a few times but it was obvious what was happening. 3 years ago I wouldn't have known better. I would've went inside, given her the money, and a minute later they would have stormed the door and ran me out. On Friday I just left.
To each their own. Up to you how you conduct your business. But the reason bbbjs aren't $40 any more is not b / c of the drug users, but because those that provide a safe experience can now charge more. It's up to you, but I'm not putting up with that stuff. I'd rather use some Jergens.
-
04-20-26 14:58 #10267Senior Member

Posts: 128Deanna
Decided to make it a hobby day for lunch. I tried a few girls with no response but saw Deanna had just posted. She has a lot of rules but is friendly and gets into the actual deed. Shot her a text and got an immediate response. Was at her door within 10 minutes. Covered BJ and a few positions and was on my way. She's located behind the Sonic on Skibo in a decent neighborhood. 4 Jacksons for a QV.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayetteville-nc/female-escorts/grown-independent-woman-no--no/682146835882
-
04-20-26 11:54 #10266Senior Member

Posts: 508It will never be as good as it used to be.
Originally Posted by MrFrankRicard
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-26 23:47 #10265Senior Member

Posts: 128Saturday throwback
Let's have some fun and go down memory lane.
Paula. Off of Reilly and did greek.
Ruby. SoPi, phenomenal heard she was in Florida.
Lori. BBBJ queen. Had a place by the mall.
Raven. Over by Bragg, near the DMV. Fun times.
I post this for the hobbyists remembering the old times.








Reply With Quote





