Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 14374
-
05-12-26 07:46 #14194Regular Member

Posts: 16Where
So still no whereabouts on this one?
Originally Posted by JamesWat
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 22:13 #14193Regular Member

Posts: 35th street
Is 5th the only place left in Chicago for SW?
-
05-05-26 22:35 #14192Senior Member

Posts: 197Where are they at? Gator and E Baby are a waste of time. A dm would be appreciated.
Originally Posted by CarmineW
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 16:53 #14191Senior Member

Posts: 197How're you doing HG. 90% of those ramp girls do dates. You usually need a clothespin for their nose. You can find them at the fast food places and anywhere else nearby that will let them use the bathroom and charge their phones. I've got a guy who usually has a line on who's out there. He was friendly with the managers that supervised at 49th and Cic. I'm looking for less drugs and less drama these days. FB has been good to me, but like all of them, they come and go.
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 03:00 #14190Senior Member

Posts: 197Lexi
Lexu H was one of the prettiest girls I'd ever seen. I wondered what happened to her. I was hoping she'd retired.
Originally Posted by Term28
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-26 10:10 #14189Coke ZeroGuest
Latina Sam
To anyone who has seen Sam recently, can you share details? Where and when do you typically see her? I saw her literally once in the last year, she was walking quickly past the school at Arthington & Karlov. I must find Sam again.
Here's a picture for anyone who hasn't seen her. There's a scammer using her pics on EA to farm deposits.
-
05-01-26 23:26 #14188Senior Member

Posts: 283Hot Area?
Would someone be kind enough to tell me where the hot action is at?
Originally Posted by SexLuthor
[View Original Post]
59th, 63rd and 79th going west off of Dan Ryan not seeing much. This was once a high action area.
76th and cottage grove, 79th cottage grove going east was once hot, now nothing. 80th and cottage grove at government building has girls sometimes but they are usually undesirable.
11900 state st. Going west to Halsted once had action now you don't see much action.
Are the girls using a different method?
-
04-29-26 12:27 #14187Senior Member

Posts: 469Sam
Can someone post a pic of her? Is she on any other sites?
Originally Posted by ThaCutDoctor
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 14:06 #14186Senior Member

Posts: 83Was she getting into cars or just standing? She seem picky or don't date black guys. Maybe I'm wrong.
Originally Posted by MadRox69
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 01:38 #14185Senior Member

Posts: 66You got to be lucky she doesn't come out much but I've seen her 3 times this last week. The day it was warm she was wearing a sexy black mini skirt fine af. That ass 😋 look between 10-12.
Originally Posted by JumpSmoker90
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-26 16:08 #14184Senior Member

Posts: 137Lawrence. Melody
Met Melody on Lawrence (by Admiral) a few months ago, think I mentioned it here in a post. Have driven by others that have been out on Lawrence and have passed so was pleasantly surprised at these good experiences.
I have always just texted her but she mentioned the other day that she also has an ad. She has had the same phone # since I've met her AND has been responsive anytime that I've texted. She is usually out late night (11 p into the morning hours, which works for my schedule) and have had a few car dates with her where I always leave happy (CBJ usually but have done CFS). She has told me some "stories from the scene" about other girls or odd customers but I've had nothing but good experiences with her.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/206375935
-
04-25-26 00:03 #14183Senior Member

Posts: 323Sam
I've been looking for Sam for about a year now. That was the last time I picked her up. Told me that she would have a # soon. She's cool if she's not high as a kite.
Originally Posted by Term28
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 08:44 #14182Regular Member

Posts: 2Not like it used to be back in the day
I grew up not too far from that area. The girls would always be on the west side of the street from 75th and 78th and Exchange by the Metra train tracks. I've been by there late a few days this past summer and didn't really see anything going on. Uncle LEO is usually posted up when I drive by there after getting off Lake Shore Drive to visit my family in South Chicago.
Originally Posted by Aeroxly
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 15:19 #14181Senior Member

Posts: 77South Shore
I just bought a place near Arthur Ashe Beach Park and will be moving up this summer. I heard there are a lot of SW in South Shore. I hope I didn't buy a place right in the middle of them (as convenient as that would be), but where should I look when I get there? And where should I avoid?
-
04-22-26 09:02 #14180Regular Member

Posts: 16List expired
Any info on her now. If she's still working or how to find her? The link doesn't take to her page anymore.
Originally Posted by MadRox69
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





