Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 4432
-
04-27-26 18:15 #4237Senior Member

Posts: 45Shia Shia
Her English was not good, but not terrible.
Originally Posted by RodStewart
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 13:39 #4236Senior Member

Posts: 39Asian Body Massage repeat
Dreamed I went back to ABM. Called about two hours ahead of time to make an appointment with Mina. Person answering phone didn't take my name but said Mina will be here, so I guess a pseudo appointment. But when I arrived on time Mina greeted me and showed me to a different room than last time, that also had a medium sized mirror mounted on the wall. I gave her the $ . 8 house fee and she left. As I undressed, I left her $$ tip on the dresser. When she came back she had me fill out an intake form, asking for name, address, and phone and took the tip. Put some random info down (Eastern had me do this once too).
Originally Posted by Jqp1857
[View Original Post]
Anyway was in no rush and Mina started an above average massage with me on my belly. Neck, shoulders, arms, hands, back, legs. She took about 20 minutes. Then she stripped and we kissed, lfk, brief dfk, and then she kissed my nipples and down to mr happy. She asked me if last time she sucked with no cover and I said yes. Her bbj was shorter this time, before she asked if I wanted to go inside her. I asked for 69, and she allowed it for a short period, maybe a couple minutes, before she put a wrapper on me and started with her in CG, then doggie, then missionary where I popped. She cleaned me up with a warm washcloth and then told me to flip for a continued massage.
As luck had it, the doorbell went off once. I'm guessing one of the other girls got it. She continued my massage then it went off again. Arrgh. She left to handle the client and then apologized to me and said she needed to go. I dressed and left, shorted maybe 15 minutes.
So, ABM really no different than Eastern. If it is too busy, you won't get the full hour.
-
04-26-26 23:25 #4235Senior Member

Posts: 136How was her English? Her "name" is the phonetic pronunciation for "thank you" in Mandarin.
Originally Posted by Coh123
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 20:32 #4234Senior Member

Posts: 836Sea island
Hey brother, I don't think I ever heard about sea island? And the post you were confirming was from a while back. Is this on Washington near downtown? Their website and menu seems unusual or normal? Can I ask you what service you selected and what the appropriate way to ask about extra attention? Tips etc? Thanks.
Originally Posted by AinAustin
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 18:13 #4233Senior Member

Posts: 45Shia Shia
I went to a spa in Sarasota and it was a delight. I met a woman named Shia Shia (or something like that). I asked her to repeat her name twice. She had to be around 50 or so, but had the body of a 25 year old girl. Soft massage, CBJ, handjob and the most beautiful looking kitty that I have ever seen on a woman. It was 6 to enter for 30 min. Plus 1. 00 for her services. I generally am not a fan of older women, but this one was very nice. PM me for the name of the place. Senior members only.
-
04-26-26 08:38 #4232Senior Member

Posts: 136Sea Island
Can confirm this is accurate to a tee. Very quiet and allows OTC.
Originally Posted by ArkhamCitizen
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 18:10 #4231Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 438Eastern. Lisa
Last time I saw Lisa in Orlando I told her if she came back to FL I would see her. A man of my word, I flew into Venice Airport today and grabbed an Uber to the spa. (my first time here).
Greeted by Lisa, (5'2" 115, very pretty face, heavy MM D's, nice body, hips and ass, shaved) rinse off quick and head to the room. I have seen her many times so she know the routine. Drops for a solid kneeling BBBJ. I swear her skills have improved. Great hand work, perfect suction and 3/4 DT, BLS.
I park her on the table and send her into la-la land. I know all the angles, depths and speeds that make her pop. I was relentless for 30 minutes straight until she showed signs of tapping out. From there I worked on my own needs until I unloaded on her.
We had a few minutes to chill but the morning rush was full on. She asked if she could quickly tend to a customer and I said sure. 15 minutes later she returned, peeled off her clothes and started playing with my tool. Ding-Ding, fuck another monger. I had been there 1 hr 15 so I decided to head back to the airport. We said our good-byes and off I went.
At one point Sophia stuck her head in to say hi, she is a great option!
Lisa is the hottest MILF in the game and I fully enjoy playing with here.
Note: The use of protection is implied in all my reviews, whether stated or otherwise.
-
04-22-26 10:12 #4230Senior Member

Posts: 305Massage Warranty
I liken their way of doing business to a car warranty. Instead of 3 years or 30,000 miles whichever comes first, it's 1 hour or 1 pop whichever cums first.
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 06:42 #4229Senior Member

Posts: 4909What's in a Hour?
The hour should be honored if the patron paid for the hour. He should have some money returned or used as credit for his next visit. The business not going to give you cheaper house rate and should stick to the house rate time, regardless of how busy they get.
Originally Posted by Jqp1857
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 12:56 #4228Senior Member

Posts: 39Not rushed, just not a full hour if busy
I think rushed is the wrong word. Once it is your turn, every provider I've seen at Eastern (I've seen 6) has taken her time at the table shower, and in the room. Never gotten a request to cum faster or refused a position, or not gotten a warm washcloth cleanup. No skimping of service or anything like that. But once you pop, the balance of your time might be skipped if the door chime goes off and they need your room. If they are not busy, I've always received a massage for the balance of my time, but expect the massage time to be cut short if someone else arrives. Sometimes even mamasan will massage for a bit if the girls need to go to another room. So, some people on this board don't like that they don't get a full hour. And when there are only two girls working, you might be parked in a room for 10-30 minutes, waiting your turn before the festivities begin.
Originally Posted by Nienhull
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 11:22 #4227Senior Member

Posts: 444You're too late for Grace, she's back in Orlando at M&Y. She's one of the best. I'm an Eastern regular because you just can't miss. I've never felt rushed, but that may depend upon how busy they are.
Originally Posted by Nienhull
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 10:59 #4226Senior Member

Posts: 53Grace gone
Grace left Eastern and is now in Orlando according to that board. The other two at Eastern have gotten good reviews but I don't have first hand info on either.
Originally Posted by Nienhull
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 10:48 #4225Senior Member

Posts: 456Grace at eastern
I was planning on trying Grace after Kelly's departure to Orlando but now I'm hearing about being rushed out the door, etc. How old and / or gorgeous is this Grace to justify the potential let down? Can someone opine, even if PM?
TIA.
-
04-20-26 12:37 #4224Senior Member

Posts: 39Eastern busy, Asian Body Massage on Mead
Well, it was bound to happen eventually. Dreamed I went to Eastern around lunch time, and mamasan said we're busy come back in a half hour. As I left, there was a car idling in the lot, so maybe he got turned away too and wasn't interested in a race for the next open room.
Originally Posted by Mumbles17
[View Original Post]
So drove about 15 minutes to Asian Body Massage on Mead off Clark and I-75 based off a review here from last month. There was 1 car in the front lot and 1 car in the back lot. I walked in and was immediately greeted and led to a room. She was probably 5'3, skinny, in her mid 30's? I gave her the $. 8 house fee and asked if she was going to be the one giving me a massage and she said yes. I stripped and left the $$ tip on the edge of the bed and laid down.
She asked if I had been there before and then saw the tip and told me she's on her period and would be willing to "suck me without condom. " Umm, not for $$ so I asked nicely if another girl was available and she sent in Mina (not Eastern's Mina, different Mina) after about 1-2 minutes.
Mina was slim, makeup done perfectly, wearing tight workout pants, large C cups, had a tiny belly, guessing mid 30's. She was a little quiet and started with a massage with me on my belly. After 10 ish minutes on the flip, she stripped and started kissing my body and nipples. When she got lower, she asked me if Sarah sucked without a condom? I said yes and she started a BBJ. She then said if she did a great job if I would give her an additional tip? I said maybe but eas super confused as to if these girls are expecting more than $$ plus the house? After a bit we then switched to 69, where she told me she preferred light licking, to which I agreed. Then she wrapped me up and we started with her riding me CG, then went to missionary where I popped in the bag. She left briefly to get me a warm towel to clean me up and massaged me for the final 20 minutes or so. I made she knew I already left a $$ tip as I was trying to figure out if she was expecting more, or if she didn't realize the first girl took took $$. She didn't mention an additional tip again so still unclear.
Upon getting dressed, she brought in the third girl that was working to say hi but I didn't catch her name. Then while leaving she said she would be there until the end of the month and that I could call or text and ask for her when I come back.
The building and facility is way nicer than eastern, with a larger central room and a nice large mirror present at least in the room I was in. No table shower. Not a huge fan of all the explicit questions about sucking with or without condom, so guessing maybe CBJ is somewhat common at this place?
-
04-20-26 10:43 #4223Senior Member

Posts: 215Do not tip extra
I pay $. 6 house fee for the half hour and that's it. I don't give any extra. I don't need the hour. Forgot what the hour cost $$? Or $$. 2? Forgot. But either way that's it. I would say skip Brookhill, go to ML. I am thinking of going enxt week the 27th. Let me know if there are any new girls!
Originally Posted by SMan101
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





