Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 74 of 296 FirstFirst ... 24 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 124 174 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 4432
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3337

    Eastern update

    Stopped by Eastern. I can confirm that the talent there is breathtaking, however they no longer offer Greek. Disappointed.

  2. #3336

    Go A Head.

    Quote Originally Posted by RodStewart  [View Original Post]
    I'm reposting this from my Fort Myers post because I know there is some crossover in PC in this forum.

    I was at Pink Rose Friday afternoon because Yoyo has asked me to try the other girl before, her name is Mia. I set it up on the phone, so I hadn't laid eyes upon Mia yet. I should have.

    Yoyo put me in the room, said Mia had just gone shopping and would be back in one minute. About two minutes later, Mia pops her head in, says "Helllooooo" with a smile, she was 35-40,5'0", 150-160, with a tire around the middle. I immediately knew I was going to TOFTT. She looked like she was in scrubs. I said I gave the house fee to Yoyo, she said OK I be right back and left. I waited until she returned before I disrobed, maybe hoping. Nope, door opens and it's her again. OK, let's do this. I strip, nude dude lays prone on the table, she asks medium or hard, I'm like how about the softest medium, I know about you angry Asian chicks. Massage was not too bad, a little pointy on the elbows, but it was OK. No small talk. Thirty minutes and the "hot" towel that was faucet warm at best. "You OK? You flip now. " I flip, I'm as soft as overcooked pasta. "What you want?" And I don't have to think too hard about it, I'm like Dan Campbell: I don't care the yardage or the score, it's 4th down and I'm going for it. "Boom boom. " (Usually, I pay Yoyo everything up front, but because Yoyo brought me in and took the house fee, I got to do the payment part now, which I hate.) I count out seven 20's, my usual for Boom Boom. She takes and leaves. I lay back down on the slab. I look down at my little buddy. He's not just soft, he's taking a fucking nap. I look to the mirror to my left. I think I've gained weight. I'll probably grab a salad on the way home, maybe play some Fallout. If it's not dark out, maybe I'll take a walk in the Kiwanis Park. The weather has been beauti. Door swings open, jarring me back to the moment. This is how NOT into this I was. The troll takes off everything from the waist down, leave her shirt on and lifts her bra over her tits. While she's doing this, she looks at me and says "140? For boom boom?" and gives me a shameful look. I look right back at her and say "That's right, 140 for boom boom. " This is going swimmingly. Decent boobs, nice nipples, so I concentrate on those while she wakes up the bishop from his slumber. Semi-rigid after 5 minutes, the cover goes on, she does a couple minutes of L2 that's promising and gets me to where we need to be. Then she motions that it's going to be mish. I agree that's probably the only acceptable option. Unkempt landscaping but clean. Had plenty of space to park the car, so it took about 15 minutes to unload the passengers. She was eyes closed and head to her left the entire time, expressionless. I think we were both exhausted with the charade, she cleaned me up and I was getting dressed as soon as she left the room. She reappeared and asked if I wanted a water, Nah Dawg, I'm good. Out the door. (2/10).
    This completely reminds me of the scene from Two and a Half Men. Where Alan picks up Charlie's girlfriend Gabriella, who's obviously Italian. Alan gets back to her apartment with her and she comes out noise hot looking red nightgowns lays down on the bed. Turns her head to the left and says get it over with. Allen replies with you at least get a smile. Gabriel turns her head and smiles Adam Allen decides to leave.

  3. #3335

    Got to give another round before Christmas

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightpass  [View Original Post]
    The great thing about Eastern is the consistency. You know how you have your favorite restaurant and every time you go there it's good? Same thing here. The girls are always attractive and very enthusiastic. I'll take enthusiasm over looks anytime. They treat you like a king here and always have. You leave and wonder why your wife or girlfriend doesn't treat you the same. I'm afraid if I try anywhere else, I'll be disappointed as they've set the bar so high.
    Consistent no doubt.

    I wanted to check if there were any new rotations at Eastern so I booked an hour. After waltzing myself through the door, this Asian chick said whatsup. Actually really cute.

    Said her name was Mina and that she just came from Orlando. IIRC, there was a Mina in Orlando w / good reviews but missed out from the chick always being booked. Seems to be the same chick with that hour glass figure and killer looks.

    And how was she? So on the money. After heading to the room, head to toe, she used all kinds of rubbing techniques. Like really satisfying stuff. Whatever I requested, Mina delivered. As good as the reviews.

    Mina did let me know that she will only be at Eastern until Christmas. Shieeet I need to give one more go before she's done and even saw some other face that looked cute.

  4. #3334
    I'm reposting this from my Fort Myers post because I know there is some crossover in PC in this forum.

    I was at Pink Rose Friday afternoon because Yoyo has asked me to try the other girl before, her name is Mia. I set it up on the phone, so I hadn't laid eyes upon Mia yet. I should have.

    Yoyo put me in the room, said Mia had just gone shopping and would be back in one minute. About two minutes later, Mia pops her head in, says "Helllooooo" with a smile, she was 35-40,5'0", 150-160, with a tire around the middle. I immediately knew I was going to TOFTT. She looked like she was in scrubs. I said I gave the house fee to Yoyo, she said OK I be right back and left. I waited until she returned before I disrobed, maybe hoping. Nope, door opens and it's her again. OK, let's do this. I strip, nude dude lays prone on the table, she asks medium or hard, I'm like how about the softest medium, I know about you angry Asian chicks. Massage was not too bad, a little pointy on the elbows, but it was OK. No small talk. Thirty minutes and the "hot" towel that was faucet warm at best. "You OK? You flip now. " I flip, I'm as soft as overcooked pasta. "What you want?" And I don't have to think too hard about it, I'm like Dan Campbell: I don't care the yardage or the score, it's 4th down and I'm going for it. "Boom boom. " (Usually, I pay Yoyo everything up front, but because Yoyo brought me in and took the house fee, I got to do the payment part now, which I hate.) I count out seven 20's, my usual for Boom Boom. She takes and leaves. I lay back down on the slab. I look down at my little buddy. He's not just soft, he's taking a fucking nap. I look to the mirror to my left. I think I've gained weight. I'll probably grab a salad on the way home, maybe play some Fallout. If it's not dark out, maybe I'll take a walk in the Kiwanis Park. The weather has been beauti. Door swings open, jarring me back to the moment. This is how NOT into this I was. The troll takes off everything from the waist down, leave her shirt on and lifts her bra over her tits. While she's doing this, she looks at me and says "140? For boom boom?" and gives me a shameful look. I look right back at her and say "That's right, 140 for boom boom. " This is going swimmingly. Decent boobs, nice nipples, so I concentrate on those while she wakes up the bishop from his slumber. Semi-rigid after 5 minutes, the cover goes on, she does a couple minutes of L2 that's promising and gets me to where we need to be. Then she motions that it's going to be mish. I agree that's probably the only acceptable option. Unkempt landscaping but clean. Had plenty of space to park the car, so it took about 15 minutes to unload the passengers. She was eyes closed and head to her left the entire time, expressionless. I think we were both exhausted with the charade, she cleaned me up and I was getting dressed as soon as she left the room. She reappeared and asked if I wanted a water, Nah Dawg, I'm good. Out the door. (2/10).

  5. #3333
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

  6. #3332

    Went to eastern massage tonight

    Wanted to see jasmine before she left either today or tom is her last day she said she's going to orlando was greeted by a new girl gina said jasmine was busy could join us later not too long jasmine came in and had fun time with both ladies, will miss jasmine she is wonderful have not seen another lady with the enthusiasm she has, the new girl gina is pretty she's Chinese trying to guess age is impossible maybe late 20's likely 30's she is thin small b cup breast but a good body, I feel rather lucky to go when jasmine first arrived to be her first massage and then tonight gina just arrived being her first massage curious what others will think of gina hard to fill jasmine shoes.

  7. #3331

    Pink Rose / PC

    While why'all have been queueing up at the apiary establishment, I had a couple liaisons with YoYo (29,5'2', 105) at the Pink Rose in PC. (These were both in October.).

    Visit #1: EPIC EVENT: Paid standard fee upfront for an hour (normal rates + tip for FS so we don't have to break the vibe with negotiations, usually around $$ total). She's always very friendly and her English is getting better. I opt for a soft touch massage because apparently I'm a pussy and I'm tired of these chicks ripping me apart (If I want a real massage, I'll call your sister.) A few moments of relaxation and small talk, then "turn over, baby". Now, I'm so comfortable with YoYo that I'm usually fully flaccid on the flip, but it doesn't take her long to get me excited. But Tonight, my friends, I was a GOD. In full salute like an Easter Island statue, she acknowledged she was impressed by my 15 cm display of engorged manhood (sounds bigger in metrics, eh governor? Off comes the teddy and those beautiful natural C's beckon me. She has a bit of a routine, but it works for me. Mammary massage of my manhood, body slides (no oil, her skin is amazing), cover application by mouth, good oral for at least 5 minutes while my hands explore, then she saddles up cowgirl, allowing me to enjoy those lovebags like I'm kneading sourdough. Usually this does it for me after a few minutes, especially when she shifts into squatting cowgirl so I can watch everything. But I could tell this was one of those nights I was in a zone. I had the MOJO. Cap'and Happy was like "It's been a while, Dawg, let's see what she can do!" So it was GO TIME. So after a few minutes, I tapped her on her perfect (Asian) ass, she hopped right off and assumed doggy, I grabbed those little hips and she said some things in Mandarin and got louder, and Oh Look, there's a mirror in front of us! We're watching each other and burning calories and sweating out rice balls and fish sauce. She's fondling the boys from underneath while I'm reaching around her back for two heavy handfuls of Hanoi heaven. Ten minutes later, another tap of the hip and she flips right over on her back, "FOOK ME" "YES MA'AM" and it's sweaty exhaustive mish, the kind you had your freshman year of college, and my thumb is working the button and she declares that she is coming and I encourage her, and she GRINDS into me and shudders (if it was fake, I don't care, it was Streep-level acting). And so about five minutes after that I feel like my spank bank is full for now, and I release so hard, her sister in Nanjing got pregnant. We catch our breath for a few, then she jumps into the cleanup routine, and I collapse back onto the table / bed / fuckslab. Hot towel to clean up, and she's kinda lovey-dovey and saying stuff like "Wow! You really did well! I came! Sank you!" And I'm like "Got any Twinkies or Gatorade er something" and she instead sat at the head of the table and gave me a head massage for about 12 minutes while we made small talk. Then it was time, we went over by 5-10 minutes, cold mini-water, helped me get dressed (tied my shoes, straightened the collar, etc.) and out I went. Felt like a million bucks, impressed myself with this rush of stamina (wish it was more predictable) and found me some goddamn Twinkies. (10/10).

    Visit#2: A few weeks after visit #1, I call rather late (9-ish) on a Friday night, it's Yo-Yo again, I ask if she has an hour, she says can you come tomorrow morning, I said no I'm traveling in the morning, Oh well, see you when I get back in a month. She calls back a minute later, asks me to come at 1030 tonight. Sweeeeet. I play Pokemon Go for an hour and get there about 1040 p, door is still unlocked. Bing Bongggg. (she calls out "helloooo" from far behind the door, I respond "hellooooo" and then I hear another male voice behind the door. I've said it here before, I'm sure most of you mongers are like me (strikingly handsome men with perfectly sculpted cocks) but I have ZERO desire to cross paths with you. I don't even want to make eye contact. So I'm like fuhhhhck. So after what seems a full minute, I'm about to call out "You're busy, catcha next time" and she opens the door. Sweet greeting, gentle hug, all the niceties, I don't hear or see anyone else, so OK, I go in, and she leads me to the first door on the left and deposits me, and says she'll be right back. There's a security monitor that shows four views from cameras in the hallway, lobby, and outside. So I watch her go down the hallway and she disappears into a side door. Seconds later, I see on the monitor some white dude with a baseball cap and a beer bottle comes walking down the hallway. I quickly re-button my pants, grab my shirt, and brace myself in case he opens the door to my room, because if he does, there's going to be no conversation, I'm going to Roll Tide right through him and out the front door. But he walks past my door and into the lobby, and out the front door. Yoyo comes in shortly, I'm thinking OK, just a monger who thought he was the last visit of the night, but I guess that's me. I get more comfy, hand over my fee, and begin to disrobe. She leaves to do her own prep, and as I'm getting comfortable on the table, here comes Jethro and his Bud Light down the hallway again. Goddammit. I hear them speak in quiet tones, then she comes back into the room, but I never saw him leave. I'm not a shy man, but I decided not to ask and just let things proceed. We go through the routine we've done many times before, but now I'm not making small talk because I'm listening for anything unusual. She leaves once during the soft-touch, goes into the back, speaks with him again, then goes up front and turns off the OPEN sign and locks the door, then returns to the room. We finish the tickle-massage, go thru the same routine outlined in visit #1, only this time I'm done in 90 seconds. YoYo is surprised, "How come not like last time?" "I guess I'm just not feeling it. " Quick cleanup, she asks how long I'll be out of town, I said "quite a while" and leave wondering if I'll ever be going back there again. (3/10).

    She's a great provider, one of the best I've had in 30+ years in the hobby, but I can't abide some dude just walking around while I'm guh-banging his gurl. So Jethro, if you're on this forum and reading this, sorry brother, no offense to you at all, I'm just saying a lot of mongers can't have the BF hanging around. It'll hurt her earnings; it certainly won't help her earnings.

    P.S. Jethro, visit #1? Absolutely happened just as I described. .

  8. #3330
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkhamCitizen  [View Original Post]
    If you're looking for a good massage with a standard happy ending this is your place. I truly enjoy her massages and I guess that's why I keep coming back. I really like hard massages and she does a great foot on back massage that will knock you out. It was was so good I contemplated asking to fuck the ol girl and that's unlike me as I do not find the older mamis attractive or something to get up for but damn that massage is that good that I wanted to inquire what else is on the menu LOL she's an old gal but she's peaked my interest. Standard HJ is good too I've asked for 2 pops during an hour with a tip and she's obliged.
    She drives me crazy too.

    I literally want that but she won't.

  9. #3329

    Honey bee

    Trying to make a trip today to PC location to see what fuss all about.

    Can anybody confirm "expected" tip after house or is it already in the cost of my wellness treatment LOL.

    Also anybody see Isabella yet, did a search on all 3 forums on the coast and came up empty!

  10. #3328
    Quote Originally Posted by QuartzB  [View Original Post]
    Did you go to the orange building (ocean massage) or the one closer to US41 (Enjoy MAssage)?
    It was Enjoy.

  11. #3327

    Blue Ocean 2020

    I visited this afternoon. Wewe was young, Chinese, and very pretty, but she wouldn't wee-wee on me and that's my favorite. Wouldn't do the table shower nude either. She did a fair massage, CBJ on the flip, Mish, with a nice finish by hand. $80.00 to the house, $200.00 tip. She's leaving in 6 days, so hurry. She introduced her friend, another Chinese lovely. It was nice, but I still prefer Eastern on 41.

  12. #3326
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkhamCitizen  [View Original Post]
    If you're looking for a good massage with a standard happy ending this is your place. I truly enjoy her massages and I guess that's why I keep coming back. I really like hard massages and she does a great foot on back massage that will knock you out. It was was so good I contemplated asking to fuck the ol girl and that's unlike me as I do not find the older mamis attractive or something to get up for but damn that massage is that good that I wanted to inquire what else is on the menu LOL she's an old gal but she's peaked my interest. Standard HJ is good too I've asked for 2 pops during an hour with a tip and she's obliged.
    My friend has been here a few times. Different older ladies. Massages were always very light. Rushed HJ. Quit going.

  13. #3325

    Sea Island

    If you're looking for a good massage with a standard happy ending this is your place. I truly enjoy her massages and I guess that's why I keep coming back. I really like hard massages and she does a great foot on back massage that will knock you out. It was was so good I contemplated asking to fuck the ol girl and that's unlike me as I do not find the older mamis attractive or something to get up for but damn that massage is that good that I wanted to inquire what else is on the menu LOL she's an old gal but she's peaked my interest. Standard HJ is good too I've asked for 2 pops during an hour with a tip and she's obliged.

  14. #3324
    Quote Originally Posted by Elastic  [View Original Post]
    In from out of town and stopped in to a place on Gulf Gate in a strip mall based on a STG ad. No one was there, just one girl. Good looking but she seemed annoyed. Tried chatting with her a bit during massage and she said not to talk to her. Tried rubbing her leg and she said not to touch her. On flip she asked if I wanted a massage "there". I said yes and she started. Wouldn't allow mutual touch.

    $50 house for 30 min, $40 tip. Looks 7/10, attitude 0/10. I should've just left at the end of the massage. If I come back to town again I'll skip this place.
    Did you go to the orange building (ocean massage) or the one closer to US41 (Enjoy MAssage)?

  15. #3323

    Gulf gate

    In from out of town and stopped in to a place on Gulf Gate in a strip mall based on a STG ad. No one was there, just one girl. Good looking but she seemed annoyed. Tried chatting with her a bit during massage and she said not to talk to her. Tried rubbing her leg and she said not to touch her. On flip she asked if I wanted a massage "there". I said yes and she started. Wouldn't allow mutual touch.

    $50 house for 30 min, $40 tip. Looks 7/10, attitude 0/10. I should've just left at the end of the massage. If I come back to town again I'll skip this place.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape