Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 296 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 4432
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4222

    How much do you tip at AAA

    I've been thinking to try out the AAA at either Brookhill or ML locations. After I pay the house fee, do the girls try to upsell or demand a big tip.

    I know it's not as much as Eastern but I don't want to be that guy who pays too much and screws it up for everyone else. If you tip the girl, what is expected?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFlipST  [View Original Post]
    I've never been to the brookhill location. I've texted and I was going to go until srq said the girl was OLD.

    I won't pay for than $160 , that's the appeal of that place, if I'm paying more I'll go to eastern. I've always one to Mau a Loa location. They shooting 2//3 so I'm happy with those odds. I know these are marketing calls with fake photos or heavily photoshopped photos. I know Mauna Loa filters their photos but it's somewhat them. But the fact the brook Hill location texting me randomly must mean they are slow!!

    I was thinking of hitting up ML this coming week but I'll have to see if I can find time.

    $160 for a great time (I don't partake in any of the bare stuff or kissing so it's not a selling point for me at eastern) and the girls are good looking in my eyes and semi young. For 2 visits it's the cost of one eastern and change.

    If the girls were busted and crappy experience I wouldn't even slopoa beat and go to eastern or stone.

  2. #4221

    Eastern.

    Against my better judgment, I drove the nearly 2 hours to Eastern on Wednesday to see Grace. I had seen her before. Once again, the 35 minute hour. Once the buzzer goes off, they rush you out the door. At least give me a 45 minutes. $280 for a 1/2 hour session isn't worth it for me. Over it.

  3. #4220

    Eastern Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlueMan  [View Original Post]
    Had a great time with Grace recently, met her before when she was at a different store. She's got a smoking body, hourglass figure with ass and tits. Service was also top-notch, probably one of my top 5 bbjcim.
    Dreamed I would try heading to Eastern a little earlier than usual and got there around 930 am. All 3 (Sofia, Grace, and Lisa) were already busy! So mamasan showed me to the fourth room, collected the. 8 house fee for 1 hour, gave me a water bottle, and said it would be 15 minutes.

    While I was waiting, no one else showed up. About 10 minutes later, Lisa walked in. She game me a smile, hug, and I asked how she was. She's about 5'2" with long black, straight hair, well past her shoulders, and nice large C cups, maybe even a small D, guessing late 20's. She's nice, but a little quieter and shier than Sofia. I pointed out my $$ tip I left on the dresser, and she stripped and we headed to the table shower.

    Lovely table shower, with a Listerine rinse to start and plenty of soap everywhere, plus her lips all over my back, some tuma, rubbing her rack all over my back, then a flip for a short BBJ plus Russian. A quick dry off and then back to the room. Sofia popped her head in, gave me a kiss, and asked if I remembered her. LOL, of course yes, it was only a week ago I saw her.

    When back to the room, we started in 69. While I was busy eating away, her BBJ was great, slow, DT without issue, BLS and playing with my balls while sucking. She then wrapped me up and we had a great time across multiple positions before I popped inside her in the bag. Lisa cleaned me up with a warm towel, and then with the 15-20 minutes I had left, gave me the best massage I've had at eastern, with good pressure, and she even walked with her forearms and shins across my back. Her long hair ran across my skin multiple times during the massage, awesome. Just what I needed before I start my day.

    Right before I left, Grace walked in completely naked and said hi. I've never met her before but she said to come back and see her. I might have misunderstood but I thought she said she was leaving on Monday, which is before the end of the month? Sorry for the incomplete report as I was confused on the timing and also what day of the month it was.

    Thanks gator for the stone report as I almost headed there today.

  4. #4219

    Stone Spa. Don't Bother

    Went to Stone Spa to check out for myself based on a couple recent reviews. Very disappointed, the place is a dump. Saw Amanda and a woman who matched Monica's description. I would not waste my time with either. Both were a little chunky and not very attractive.

    Gator.

  5. #4218

    Amanda st Stone Sauna Spa

    Had to fly in earlier than usual as the client wants to do dinner tonight. It works out well since I can get a session in first. Never complain about pussy and free dinner haha. Texted Monica and she said she has a new girl, Amanda. I didn't ask how new since any girl is new to me LOL.

    Anyway, greeted at the door by Amanda when I arrived. She was excited to see me, all smiles. Once again, first impression to me is very important. A smiling girl is a good indication that the session will go well. Amanda is a pretty girl in my eyes with very nice titties, D cups. And very shapely ass for an Asian girl. Once in the room, took care of donation first and on to the table shower. I never miss the table shower even though some of you don't like it as it cuts into your fuck time. But for me, it's part of the whole experience. Plus, when you have a girl with big titties like Amanda, the feeling of titties rubbing and sliding all over your body is simply fantastic! A preview of BBBJ during the TS never hurts haha.

    Back in the room, she asked me to lay face down as she wanted to give me a mask to relax me. I said okay, but not for too long as I wasn't there for the massage. Soon, I asked to flip over as I couldn't wait to get my hands on those titties anymore. Amanda started a nice wet BBBJ and slowly rotated her body to the 69 position. I love it when a girl does that without me asking. It usually means she loves dining and who was I to deny her the pleasure haha. Sweet nectar taste, love it! Cover went on and she started to ride me, but I had another idea. I told her I wanted doggie as her ass is too nice to not to enjoy the view. Make sure you don't miss this position as I think it's the highlight. Nice to have something to grab haha.

    Stopping here as I got to run to client dinner. Very nice girl and session, so don't miss out. Not sure how long she will be here, but she is new, so enjoy it.

  6. #4217
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by Call234  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report. I look forward to my next visit there. Stay safe.
    Your welcome. Have fun.

  7. #4216

    Grace Eastern

    Had a great time with Grace recently, met her before when she was at a different store. She's got a smoking body, hourglass figure with ass and tits. Service was also top-notch, probably one of my top 5 bbjcim.

    I've had a fair share of experiences, she is one of the only ones that will DT and she does it good. No teeth and holds it at the bottom for a few seconds. Forgot to mention, I was late about twenty minutes to my appointment. She didn't mind and even started a BJ while we waited for the shower.

    When leaving she gave me one of the big 33 oz costco waters, made me feel like a king LOL. Definitely one of my better and more fun sessions.

  8. #4215
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    First of all, she probably doesn't need any more good reviews and probably doesn't even want any at this point but anyway, here it goes:

    Man o man. What a wonderful day with Kelly! After leaving Brevard County yesterday, I drove to my Tampa office and ended up staying the night and eastern was about an hour drive from where I was staying so I got up the next morning and said fuck it! Let's go, and took the ride down 75. Now I know everyone has read my reviews on this woman in Orlando, Saint Pete, Tampa and everywhere else she goes that I've seen her at, but I have to say today was hands-down one of the best times I've had with her. And out of respect for her and myself, I'm not going to get into all the details of our session today, but I can tell you it was intense and passionate. And pretty much the same as everyone else describes when they have a session with her. She just looked stunning today and I could not get enough of her. Today was a total of two rounds, 90 minutes, and we lost track of the amount of orgasms this sexy ass woman had today. It's actually addicting once you see this woman squirming around and twitching and grabbing the sheets just makes you want to do it again and again and again. And trust me I did! I love when she gets super horny and I start teasing her with my dick and trying not to give it all to her, but then she keeps pulling you in and grinding on it until she can't take it anymore.

    Anyways, have fun with her guys while you can because we will have her in Orlando soon. LOL.

    Got to talk to Mona for a little while and give her a big hug and look at that hourglass figure body of hers and even got to meet mamason (may) I think.
    Thanks for the report. I look forward to my next visit there. Stay safe.

  9. #4214

    Living an Eastern Dream

    I had a dream that I went to Eastern to see Grace. She was busy but she did stop in to say hi. Here comes a girl shorter than Grace and just as beautiful, I think her name was Lisa. Short, dark hair, perfect tits, shaved kitty and a great attitude. Gave her a tip and away to the awesome table shower. Started with a little wash down and then came some TUMA. Not really my thing but I went with it. We went back to the room and proceeded with many different positions including cowgirl, 69, doggy, and missionary to name a few. I asked her her favorite positions so it was not all about me. I went through my 1 hour and still didn't pop. She said that she got 3 and that I was very good taking care of her. If she didn't she was a great actress. Before I left she told me I need to book 2 or 3 hours because I take too long. What a dream I had. Hope to have another one like that soon.

  10. #4213

    Sarasota scarce

    Quote Originally Posted by Srq2018  [View Original Post]
    break once a week I'm saving 480 a month vs AMP. And the top AMPs are further away adding to my drive time. But I'm not sure if I'll keep giving 3rd and 4th chances. I'm looking for a new regular, if you have any recommendations that check those same boxes please share!
    Impressed you are scouring the 941 three times per week! Totally get the savings over an AMP there. That's real.

    My situation is different. I usually only can get free once or twice a month, so I don't want to waste that opportunity with a subpar experience. I will even drive to Naples or Tampa if a super hot, well reviewed touring provider comes through town and spend big on one provider, but the drive sucks. Would love to find someone local that's gorgeous, young, and fun. Will keep the board posted if I find the unicorn, but until then, Eastern's pretty good.

  11. #4212

    Doing the bunny hop with busty Monica at Stone Sauna Spa

    Hello Florida mongers. New Yorker here (please keep your boos to yourself LOL) Hope all is well and you had a nice Easter. I was down in your fair state, but in another city. I'm not a local and the place that I normally visit when I'm down here seems to be out of commission, which sucks balls for me since I'm not as familiar with the scene down here like you boys are. I felt a huge case of blue balls forming and no way was I going to handle that myself. I needed to spill some semen ASAP. I like to consider myself somewhat seasoned enough to think outside of the box and I reached out to a provider I normally see when I'm down here, but unfortunately for me she was a bit of a drive away. I decided to think with my little head and jumped in my car to your fair city, the things men do for pussy LOL.

    For those of you who haven't met her, Monica is a rather short Chinese woman, probably 5'1-5'2, maybe late 30's, with some huge fake knockers.

    When I arrived, well I have to say this place is an upgrade over her previous joint. I made my appointment directly with Monica so the lady who met me at the door was sort of suspicious of me just showing up the way I did, but a few minutes later, big tiddy Monica came out, said something to her in Mandarin, I guess something to the effect of knowing me, and we were off to the races. Monica seemed excited not only to see me but that I kept my word to drive over and well; I was just hard as a rock and let my predatory instincts take over and I dfk short Monica and started squeezing her huge tits. Monica doesn't usually let me get so handsy so quickly, but I guess because we have familiarity with each other, she allowed me to go hands on this soon. I was trying to get Monica out of her clothes, but she beat me to the punch and undone my pants and was flicking the tip of her tongue on the head of my main vein. Holy crap, I thought I was hard before, but my veins began bulging. I'm actually surprised I didn't cim Monica with seconds of her first few tongue lashes but my little buddy held strong and enjoyed the ride.

    I was about to ask Monica to suck on my sac but before I could get the words out, she suggested a shower. Monica finished undressing and unleashed her big tits from their prison and let those puppies. I had forgotten how long Monica's nipples were and was about to suck on them, but she stopped me, and we made our way to the showers. Being that I'm not from the area and it was my first time here I'm not sure if this place is new or not, but the shower room was really nice. Monica was about to give me a table shower, but I opted for the stand up as to not waste any time. The shower was quick but playful. Monica spent a lot of time scrubbing and tugging my twig and berries. As we were drying off, unexpectedly Monica dropped down to her knees and started to flicker her tongue again on the tip of my cock and then she went into full blown sucking. I lifted my pole up to give Monica access to slurp on my balls, and she was just so damn good that I ended up splashing her big tits with some DNA. Luckily we were still in the showers, so Monica rinsed herself off.

    Back in the room I needed a few minutes to reload, so I laid face down while Monica kissed my back and rubbed her big tits on me. It didn't take for me to reload the old shotty and I was back in the game. I tiddy fucked Monica's big melons for a bit and then pulled her close for some dfk and to nibble on nipples. I was plenty hard, so Monica asked if I wanted to get started and slapped the rubber on me. I told Monica to get into doggy and while she doesn't have that much junk in the trunk, I quickly forgot about that when I was balls deep in her little tight box. I slammed hard and relentlessly while Monica screamed away. I pulled Monica off the bed and we did standing doggy and I held onto her big ole tiddies and squeezed her nipples.

    I finally unattached my cock from Monica's pussy to give her a breather and once she gathered herself, I pushed her onto the bed and piledrive my cock into her like a jackhammer. I was pounding away like a jackrabbit but once I noticed how much big ole tiddies were bouncing, I was on full auto fire. Monica's screams plus her bouncing boobs, I had no idea how much longer I was going to be in this fight, so right as I was getting to the finish line I asked Monica to give me another BBBJ and ended filling her mouth up via CIM, but she didn't spill a drop as she is truly a gifted girl. Monica excused herself to rinse her mouth and then gave me a small massage and post shower clean up. I had a long drive back but honestly it was worth it.

    Paid 280 for the hour.

  12. #4211

    Eastern 3 girls this month

    Dreamt I headed over to Eastern before lunch today. When I arrived, I got the last room, with the other 3 doors closed. Someone arrived 2 minutes after me and was turned away.

    I can't remember her name, but I think it was Sofia (a name that stated with the letter S) that took care of me. She greeted me with a kiss, collected the. 8 house fee, and then left. She was about 5'3" with shoulder length straight black hair, guessing in her 20's with nice c cups. I was alone for about 20 minutes before all 3 other rooms finished up, all about the same time. No one else showed up while I was waiting.

    Finally, my turn, table shower first, with some nuru rubbing, teasing, tuma, and a short BBJ. Dried up, back to the room, and a fun time including DATY and multiple positions before I popped. We still had some time so I got a short massage before my time was up.

    She told me the other two girls were I think Lisa and Grace and that they would all be there until the end of the month. I didn't get to see the other two before I left.

    Only knock on Eastern is the waiting. I would have thought with 3 girls working wait times would be improved, but maybe I just got unlucky timing.

  13. #4210

    Head East

    Eastern really is a great spa. I diverted off of I-95 to take a respite and stopped in to get the kinks out. I think I lucked out on timing as Mona was available for an hour and the door and security cam showed at least 3 guys get turned away during my massage. Mona greeted me warmly and took me back for a thorough table shower. During the shower, the other therapist came into the room to clean up and lent a hand for a minute or two. I'm glad she was too busy to even hint at a 4-hand massage as I might have folded.

    The message was heavenly and unrushed. She's a true professional with a dynamite presence. If I lived in town, Mona could be a real problem.

  14. #4209

    Second and third.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jqp1857  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate your contributions to the board. Just wondering though. Why are you giving them more chances compared to the top AMPs in Sarasota? I thought about trying one of these apartment agencies, but for a little more, I can get a pretty much guaranteed good time at an AMP. My understanding is some of these agencies in other towns are much better with gorgeous girls and consistent high end experiences, but it seems like the ones we have in Sarasota are much more average.
    Hey brother, I'm asking myself the same questions! It started when my regulars became unreliable. But honestly out of the first 4-5 visits things were great! And if I throw in a few visits to Mauna location it's even better odds. I probably kept (past tense on purpose) going back because I absolutely love things about it that are super high on my list: easy setup with no wasted time, no drama, great convenient location that's not a hotel, and since I tend to take a break once a week I'm saving 480 a month vs AMP. And the top AMPs are further away adding to my drive time. But I'm not sure if I'll keep giving 3rd and 4th chances. I'm looking for a new regular, if you have any recommendations that check those same boxes please share!

  15. #4208
    Quote Originally Posted by Srq2018  [View Original Post]
    So my takeaway is if you want an easy setup, on time no time wasting, safe location, with a drug and drama free Asian, that is typically good looking, give them a text.

    But future self, remember this, you might not get a "fun" experience. So are you really looking for this? Or are you just fantasizing about what might be?
    Appreciate your contributions to the board. Just wondering though. Why are you giving them more chances compared to the top AMPs in Sarasota? I thought about trying one of these apartment agencies, but for a little more, I can get a pretty much guaranteed good time at an AMP. My understanding is some of these agencies in other towns are much better with gorgeous girls and consistent high end experiences, but it seems like the ones we have in Sarasota are much more average.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape