Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 24836
-
04-27-26 13:10 #24266Senior Member

Posts: 810Her place surprisingly doesn't smell like cats for how many she has. They are not in the room with you. Her face is definitely a lot older than her pics. I never seen her with makeup to see if she actually cleans up well. Her booty is pretty picture accurate I thought. It is definitely big and plump. She has a mirror on the side where she bends over as she sucks you off so you can see it.
Originally Posted by JuicesSlurp
[View Original Post]
Cleanliness is good and her pussy always smells good and tastes nice. It does smell slightly like smoke inside but nothing too overpowering for me at least.
She said she isn't too GFE but we had a pretty good make out session last time. She does offer BBFS for free if she likes you otherwise it is a small up charge. Overall for her price point of 1. 00 for qv with no rushing she is probably my best performance to value.
-
04-27-26 09:21 #24265Regular Member

Posts: 10Your favorite pawg
Seen this one 4/21 at like 1 am. Pretty quick comms although she did have me waiting 10 minutes for her to clean up. Decent location safe and fairly clean compared to other places. Unfortunately she looks way better in pictures face and body. She definitely doesn't have the butt she does in pictures its still decent though. Looks 6/10. Once we got to the bed we immediately got into action she gave a very good bbj 9/10 I liked her technique. She did offer BBFS I strapped up though. Did doggy she says its her favorite cause of her nice butt. No foul smell on the kitty however she chain smokes cigarettes and has 9 cats they weren't in the way though. Overall pretty mid experience 7/10 nothing special gets the job done.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...g/815168128248
-
04-27-26 07:47 #24264Senior Member

Posts: 135You've got more guts than I do because I wouldn't have even driven into the hotel parking lot. Sometimes, you just have to listen to the voice in your head and survive another day; some days, it just isn't worth it.
Originally Posted by MartyC
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 07:15 #24263Senior Member

Posts: 83Not sure about this one
Had a meet set up. Asks me to pick her up. As I get close there's a few cop cars in a parking lot like a block away. Didn't think too much of it. Also seen a cop at someone pulled over across the street. Again. Didn't think too much of it. Then the hotel she asks me to pick her up from had a car that said police parked off to the side along with another car that looked like an unmarked cop car sitting behind it. And there was a 3rd SUV (wasn't obviously a cop car, but was coincidentally parked next to the other cop cars.) So I drove past and thought I'd circle back and scope out the scene a little closer. As I pass the hotel I pull into a liquor store that's like a 2 buildings down to turn around and there's another cop car sitting there. At that point I'm thinking too many police and text her hey, cops all around including out front, I'm out.
She replied she was just outside and there were no cop cars. Just a security guard car that looks like a cop car. So I pull into the hotel drive by the cop cars. The car that said police was empty but the unmarked car had what appeared to be a cop in it. And the other SUV parked there had a couple guys sitting in the front seat that could potentially been cops so I bailed.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/206438721
-
04-26-26 23:55 #24262Regular Member

Posts: 3Megs healing hands.
Originally Posted by Ralphy
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 19:19 #24261Senior Member

Posts: 21484/26 5 pm
Four providers in one shot? Maybe only three. The one on the far left was walking with a guy and they may have been teenagers. But dang, that young woman had some awesome bouncing boobies! The second picture is a better shot of just one of the four.
-
04-26-26 15:11 #24260Senior Member

Posts: 37Thanks!
Originally Posted by NuttinHappened
[View Original Post]
It's good now, she was not worth marrying. Been like 9 to 10 yrs since I last met anyone, it was Ms Melissa god did she give some awesome BJs.
-
04-26-26 14:32 #24259Senior Member

Posts: 172No way! You haven't posted in forever. Congrats or sorry or both. Happy Hunting and hope ya get some good DMs. I've got nothin worth sharing, just welcome back.
Originally Posted by Ralphy
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 14:28 #24258Senior Member

Posts: 901Over 30 is older?
Older guys like me at 70 have a lot of spare cash and spare time!
Originally Posted by Bob0324
[View Original Post]
And with an array of boner meds to choose from, I've recently had two beautiful sugar babies less than 1/2 my age say I'm "awesome!
Living the dream!
-
04-26-26 14:03 #24257Senior Member

Posts: 219P Diddler
Get him out of here. That's my vote.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 13:26 #24256Senior Member

Posts: 37Soon to be divorced, looking for options
Hey guys,
Looking for a couple of options here after coming back to the game.
1) Any ladies that offer manscaping÷?
2) After divorce is finalized next moth looking for a lady that's open to meeting 3 to 4 guys for a post party?
Thanks!
Ralphy.
-
04-26-26 12:45 #24255Regular Member

Posts: 2Megan
I saw her once in Milwaukee. She was polite and down to business. She has a great personality and is worth the price.
Originally Posted by IndyAssMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 12:27 #24254Regular Member

Posts: 7Older provider
30 is fine but so is 50 LOL.
Originally Posted by Bob0324
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 07:00 #24253Regular Member

Posts: 730 and up.
Originally Posted by Bob0324
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 20:04 #24252Senior Member

Posts: 961That's very subjective
What do you consider older some guys like me consider 30's older some guys would not consider that older.
Originally Posted by Sparks86
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




