Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 139 539 1039 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 24828
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24258

    Over 30 is older?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob0324  [View Original Post]
    What do you consider older some guys like me consider 30's older some guys would not consider that older.
    Older guys like me at 70 have a lot of spare cash and spare time!

    And with an array of boner meds to choose from, I've recently had two beautiful sugar babies less than 1/2 my age say I'm "awesome!

    Living the dream!

  2. #24257

    P Diddler

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    It's funny how, for the past year, most of your posts pop up in different cities at the exact time of a sting. Interesting connection.
    Get him out of here. That's my vote.

  3. #24256

    Soon to be divorced, looking for options

    Hey guys,

    Looking for a couple of options here after coming back to the game.

    1) Any ladies that offer manscaping÷?

    2) After divorce is finalized next moth looking for a lady that's open to meeting 3 to 4 guys for a post party?

    Thanks!

    Ralphy.

  4. #24255

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyAssMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Megan Heaven? https://tryst.link/escort/heavennmiley.

    I tried searching this forum and TER. No luck finding any reviews.
    I saw her once in Milwaukee. She was polite and down to business. She has a great personality and is worth the price.

  5. #24254

    Older provider

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob0324  [View Original Post]
    What do you consider older some guys like me consider 30's older some guys would not consider that older.
    30 is fine but so is 50 LOL.

  6. #24253
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob0324  [View Original Post]
    What do you consider older some guys like me consider 30's older some guys would not consider that older.
    30 and up.

  7. #24252

    That's very subjective

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks86  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a older woman is anyone willing to share any info?
    What do you consider older some guys like me consider 30's older some guys would not consider that older.

  8. #24251

    Update on Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan  [View Original Post]
    We appreciate the updates. You should ask her why her ad constantly keeps getting pulled down and new ads need to get made. Seems weird for some reason, or I just don't understand how it works on those sites and why that happens, but she has had like 5 in the past like 3 days which is kind of odd. I would be curious as to why honestly if anyone knows. Just make sure you are careful with that too my man and as always stay safe.
    Finally got around to making a login. Appreciate all the info shared on this forum.

    Thought I'd update regarding Stacy on the westside. Saw her latest listing had updated photos, reached out today about seeing her around lunch time. She gave me the address to a hotel on the west side. Arrive, text her I'm there and. Nothing. Stuck around a few minutes and never heard anything (still haven't).

    A very weird experience overall after she was pretty responsive via text.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/825150317631

  9. #24250

    Passing through

    Looking for a older woman is anyone willing to share any info?

  10. #24249
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    Just look at the username he chose in the light of what I already pointed out about his post history. Obviously LEO.
    Nice call out on the history. Jesus H.

  11. #24248

    Ban this account

    Quote Originally Posted by Untchbl  [View Original Post]
    Is this what this forum has become?
    If this subject is being shared and it's not removed. Theres a big difference between discussing consenting adult behavior and THIS. LEO or not, advice on how to do THIS is unacceptable.

  12. #24247

    Will administer please ban this kiddie diddler?

    Quote Originally Posted by MansRuin  [View Original Post]
    If you know what you're looking for leave it be. Some of these girls are new never done this. You can look at her pictures and tell she is young. That's the whole point don't question her height age ect. Just know what you're getting. She may drop hints like "do you like really young " I just say yes let it be. If she says her "parents are out, asleep, or she needs you to pick her up just let it be. Pay attention to her ad key words. Look at her jewelry as that sometimes gives it away if you know what you're looking for. Between stings and dumb new girls if she says her age bail unless she voluntarily verify to my satisfaction without asking her to. Always more fish in the sea live to get some tight fresh another day. I tell them what I want so no surprises when I pull up. She knows what's going to happen and how. Never discuss age.
    Is this what this forum has become?

  13. #24246
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob0324  [View Original Post]
    Besides turning a potential misdemeanor into a felony. There's other reasons why I don't want to mess with a kid. I hope none of you do.
    Just look at the username he chose in the light of what I already pointed out about his post history. Obviously LEO.

  14. #24245

    What are you talking about?

    Quote Originally Posted by MansRuin  [View Original Post]
    If you know what you're looking for leave it be. Some of these girls are new never done this. You can look at her pictures and tell she is young. That's the whole point don't question her height age ect. Just know what you're getting. She may drop hints like "do you like really young " I just say yes let it be. If she says her "parents are out, asleep, or she needs you to pick her up just let it be. Pay attention to her ad key words. Look at her jewelry as that sometimes gives it away if you know what you're looking for. Between stings and dumb new girls if she says her age bail unless she voluntarily verify to my satisfaction without asking her to. Always more fish in the sea live to get some tight fresh another day. I tell them what I want so no surprises when I pull up. She knows what's going to happen and how. Never discuss age.
    Besides turning a potential misdemeanor into a felony. There's other reasons why I don't want to mess with a kid. I hope none of you do.

  15. #24244
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttinHappened  [View Original Post]
    I'm not too thrilled with this comment for many reasons. I've read your posts in other areas and you can keep that shit somewhere else. Assuming a truck driver.

    Whatever, . Don't talk about that here. Don't even joke about it.
    I would guess that this account is associated with one of those groups that try to set up the stings with police. They are posting enough about these very clear stings posts that sound like he is egging people on to trying it, that can be the only reason.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape