Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 53 of 1776 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 103 153 553 1053 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 26640
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25860

    Riley

    Quote Originally Posted by FelterSnatch58  [View Original Post]
    Hey all. Just got back from an extended vacation and no it was not with LEO LOL but I was pleasantly surprised to hear of Rileys return and hoping to get contact info. I still have her number but I assume it has changed since its been so long. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. FS.
    Saw her when she first got back and I was in GR. Fantastic.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/270916617016

    Here's the STG posted ad I used to contact her.

  2. #25859

    Riley

    Quote Originally Posted by BigT0501  [View Original Post]
    Thought I'd check out what all the excitement has been about with Riley. Comms were not an issue over the prior 24 hours. I reconfirmed with her an hour before the appointment to make sure we were still on schedule. Arrived at her private incall and we both got comfortable right away. She was stroking my pipe while I asked her what turned her on. She starting massaging her tits and said her nipples were very sensitive but was a great way to get her aroused. I began kissing and sucking on her now erect nipples while she continued the light massage on my cock. I think her moans were real and asked if I could now go down to taste her sweet peach. She was hoping I'd accommodate and man did she start purring. I'm pretty sure that if the neighbor was home, he would have heard her moans of satisfaction. I told her to move to 69 so I could get a better view of her love channel and wanting to get my cock prepared to fill her soaking wet box. This chick's body is one giant clit as she was writhing in pleasure and begging to have my meat fill her hole. I'm pretty sure she had multiple orgasms and I was now ready to bury my engorged cock in her. She slid on a cover and I entered her in reverse cowgirl position. I let her ride my staff for nearly 10 minutes. The mission was nearing completion but wanted to finish by emptying all the protein stored in my balls to fill the back of her throat. She obliged by giving me a great BBBJ and swallowing every drop that I had in me.

    Appointment was exceptional and I saw the toys that NWMich mentioned in his review a week or so ago. Believe me, these were not small tools and she can supposedly handle these devices without much difficulty. I think there may also be some other options available on her menu that I'd be willing to try at our next encounter. The only thing that may not be completely accurate are the pics that she posts on STG site. I wasn't disappointed with the real version. She is super nice and I'd be shocked if anyone could go toe to toe beyond 30 minutes. She is a true sex nympho!
    Hey all. Just got back from an extended vacation and no it was not with LEO LOL but I was pleasantly surprised to hear of Rileys return and hoping to get contact info. I still have her number but I assume it has changed since its been so long. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. FS.

  3. #25858

    AA Breezie

    I saw Breezie (AA) recently. She is only seeing people she knows right now and sticking to car dates.

    She has an ad on STG.

  4. #25857

    CJ Ban

    Quote Originally Posted by Juice616  [View Original Post]
    I can't remember off the top of my head. But I know me and her talked about it a few months back when it happened. I think she was commenting back to a post and said something that she wasn't suppose to. I can't remember if that's what it was but I don't bother asking her anymore since it doesn't make me change my mind if I keep seeing her or not. Play safe.
    The board has always been for men to post about women they fuck around with, not women to advertise or engage beyond simple messages. Many women have participated to a degree but admin is very quick to issue warnings about what they post or face ban. CJ like others couldn't stop running her mouth and after several warnings got banned. I am probably one of the reasons for it and IDGAF. If there was a forum here for women to post then they could have it but they don't. I still see CJ but less frequently because I'm not interested in her knowing my screen name here and I am also someone who believes you shouldn't pay $250 to fuck her. Certain mongers can't take any perceived negative remarks and get defensive. CJ is so sex hungry she gives PSE vibes. She has two speeds fast and faster. People don't comment negatively on her because of the way other mongers react and it's stupid as hell. She is the highest volume provider in Grand Rapids and isn't worth it to me for $250. Apparently that makes me a druggy ***** monger not willing to pay and people don't realize that if I pay less they should too! I see her less frequently because my anonymity and safety are more important than dropping a nut. Still worthwhile to blow it in her occasionally but the volume and visibility of home life present risks to me.

  5. #25856
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow913  [View Original Post]
    Just out of curiosity, does anyone know why CJ got banned from this site?
    I can't remember off the top of my head. But I know me and her talked about it a few months back when it happened. I think she was commenting back to a post and said something that she wasn't suppose to. I can't remember if that's what it was but I don't bother asking her anymore since it doesn't make me change my mind if I keep seeing her or not. Play safe.

  6. #25855

    Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFella19  [View Original Post]
    Saw the real Jenn the other day. I have seen her for about a year now and every time is amazing. Small, petite and a ball of fun. Not a clock watcher and leaves nothing behind. She has always taken care of me, but YMMV. The only downside is she moves around a lot, so locations can be hit or miss. She is defiantly real and a good time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...o/927626151233
    She is absolutely a treat, attentive to your needs, has a great attitude, and, as mentioned before her BBBJ is one of the very best I've ever enjoyed and is definitely the reason I go back. Be safe. JK.

  7. #25854

    The Real Jenn

    Saw the real Jenn the other day. I have seen her for about a year now and every time is amazing. Small, petite and a ball of fun. Not a clock watcher and leaves nothing behind. She has always taken care of me, but YMMV. The only downside is she moves around a lot, so locations can be hit or miss. She is defiantly real and a good time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...o/927626151233

  8. #25853
    Quote Originally Posted by Trvltkforfun  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen sexiisami recently? Was thinking about reaching out but haven't seen anything recent on here.
    Pretty certain I saw her post yesterday. JK.

  9. #25852

    Cj

    Just out of curiosity, does anyone know why CJ got banned from this site?

  10. #25851

    Redbone

    I see redbone has been changing her pics. Was wondering if anyone has been seeing her or want to share any info on her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/337143208119

  11. #25850

    Recent

    Has anyone seen sexiisami recently? Was thinking about reaching out but haven't seen anything recent on here.

  12. #25849

    Who knows

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestHobby  [View Original Post]
    Damn I dodged a bullet. I set up a meeting with her and then she ghosted me.
    Few threads down or maybe the flint section someone was confirming they are not the same person. Who knows.

  13. #25848
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeYepthatsm  [View Original Post]
    Damn I dodged a bullet. I set up a meeting with her and then she ghosted me.

  14. #25847

    Agencies?

    Is there such as thing as escort agencies in Western Michigan? Or does someone have to go all the way to a bigger city like Chicago to find that, a few hours away? It doesn't seem like Detroit has any, on the other end of the state. We have the worst of both worlds. A shit lib government with right wing sexual hangups.

  15. #25846

    Angelina

    Tried to set up a meeting with this beauty listed as available in Grand Rapids at a reasonable price. Won't answer phone number with text, and now I get undeliverable message so I think I am blocked. On her website listed she guides you to OF site where she wants $3 to see invitation and get more info. I paid for that hoping to get useful info- I was wrong. She then posts a video for $25 that she wants you to watch. I passed on that one saying I wanted a meetup not computer sex. Never got a real answer except to try to get me to buy videos on line. Seems this add is only to drive traffic to her OF site. AVOID.

    https://tryst.link/escort/angelinajoy

    Sorry for not posting Link as did not know how.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape