Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 781 to 795 of 26630
-
04-26-26 00:03 #25850Senior Member

Posts: 170I can't remember off the top of my head. But I know me and her talked about it a few months back when it happened. I think she was commenting back to a post and said something that she wasn't suppose to. I can't remember if that's what it was but I don't bother asking her anymore since it doesn't make me change my mind if I keep seeing her or not. Play safe.
Originally Posted by Moonglow913
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-26 17:50 #25849Senior Member

Posts: 514Jenn
She is absolutely a treat, attentive to your needs, has a great attitude, and, as mentioned before her BBBJ is one of the very best I've ever enjoyed and is definitely the reason I go back. Be safe. JK.
Originally Posted by MrFella19
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-26 16:14 #25848Regular Member

Posts: 3The Real Jenn
Saw the real Jenn the other day. I have seen her for about a year now and every time is amazing. Small, petite and a ball of fun. Not a clock watcher and leaves nothing behind. She has always taken care of me, but YMMV. The only downside is she moves around a lot, so locations can be hit or miss. She is defiantly real and a good time.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...o/927626151233
-
04-25-26 12:27 #25847Senior Member

Posts: 514Pretty certain I saw her post yesterday. JK.
Originally Posted by Trvltkforfun
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-26 07:43 #25846Senior Member

Posts: 1262Cj
Just out of curiosity, does anyone know why CJ got banned from this site?
-
04-25-26 00:25 #25845Senior Member

Posts: 170Redbone
I see redbone has been changing her pics. Was wondering if anyone has been seeing her or want to share any info on her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/337143208119
-
04-24-26 22:22 #25844Regular Member

Posts: 9Recent
Has anyone seen sexiisami recently? Was thinking about reaching out but haven't seen anything recent on here.
-
04-24-26 22:03 #25843Senior Member

Posts: 262Who knows
Few threads down or maybe the flint section someone was confirming they are not the same person. Who knows.
Originally Posted by MidwestHobby
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 20:49 #25842Senior Member

Posts: 262Damn I dodged a bullet. I set up a meeting with her and then she ghosted me.
Originally Posted by MikeYepthatsm
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 17:30 #25841Senior Member

Posts: 37Agencies?
Is there such as thing as escort agencies in Western Michigan? Or does someone have to go all the way to a bigger city like Chicago to find that, a few hours away? It doesn't seem like Detroit has any, on the other end of the state. We have the worst of both worlds. A shit lib government with right wing sexual hangups.
-
04-24-26 13:41 #25840Regular Member

Posts: 9Angelina
Tried to set up a meeting with this beauty listed as available in Grand Rapids at a reasonable price. Won't answer phone number with text, and now I get undeliverable message so I think I am blocked. On her website listed she guides you to OF site where she wants $3 to see invitation and get more info. I paid for that hoping to get useful info- I was wrong. She then posts a video for $25 that she wants you to watch. I passed on that one saying I wanted a meetup not computer sex. Never got a real answer except to try to get me to buy videos on line. Seems this add is only to drive traffic to her OF site. AVOID.
https://tryst.link/escort/angelinajoy
Sorry for not posting Link as did not know how.
-
04-24-26 09:39 #25839Senior Member

Posts: 586Pixie told me that she had extensive teeth and oral surgery, her normal BBBJ usually is great no teeth! I recommend and await her next visit to G are! Bottom out.
Originally Posted by Star1967
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 23:06 #25838Regular Member

Posts: 2Vivian sinn
Anyone seen her recently? Any info on rates or location?
-
04-23-26 21:11 #25837Senior Member

Posts: 4439Angel
Angel changed her number again.
I have never digits to go with your old password.
Currently she is doing car dates on the south side of town.
-
04-23-26 19:40 #25836Senior Member

Posts: 110Diamond Rain
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/296179407510
She back in GRapids. Clean safe hotel good rates good times.








Reply With Quote





