Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 139 539 1039 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 24833
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24263

    Not sure about this one

    Had a meet set up. Asks me to pick her up. As I get close there's a few cop cars in a parking lot like a block away. Didn't think too much of it. Also seen a cop at someone pulled over across the street. Again. Didn't think too much of it. Then the hotel she asks me to pick her up from had a car that said police parked off to the side along with another car that looked like an unmarked cop car sitting behind it. And there was a 3rd SUV (wasn't obviously a cop car, but was coincidentally parked next to the other cop cars.) So I drove past and thought I'd circle back and scope out the scene a little closer. As I pass the hotel I pull into a liquor store that's like a 2 buildings down to turn around and there's another cop car sitting there. At that point I'm thinking too many police and text her hey, cops all around including out front, I'm out.

    She replied she was just outside and there were no cop cars. Just a security guard car that looks like a cop car. So I pull into the hotel drive by the cop cars. The car that said police was empty but the unmarked car had what appeared to be a cop in it. And the other SUV parked there had a couple guys sitting in the front seat that could potentially been cops so I bailed.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/206438721

  2. #24262
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphy  [View Original Post]
    1) Any ladies that offer manscaping?
    Megs healing hands.

  3. #24261

    4/26 5 pm

    Four providers in one shot? Maybe only three. The one on the far left was walking with a guy and they may have been teenagers. But dang, that young woman had some awesome bouncing boobies! The second picture is a better shot of just one of the four.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8226.jpg‎   IMG_8229.jpg‎  

  4. #24260
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttinHappened  [View Original Post]
    No way! You haven't posted in forever. Congrats or sorry or both. Happy Hunting and hope ya get some good DMs. I've got nothin worth sharing, just welcome back.
    Thanks!

    It's good now, she was not worth marrying. Been like 9 to 10 yrs since I last met anyone, it was Ms Melissa god did she give some awesome BJs.

  5. #24259
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphy  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Looking for a couple of options here after coming back to the game.

    1) Any ladies that offer manscaping?

    2) After divorce is finalized next moth looking for a lady that's open to meeting 3 to 4 guys for a post party?

    Thanks!

    Ralphy.
    No way! You haven't posted in forever. Congrats or sorry or both. Happy Hunting and hope ya get some good DMs. I've got nothin worth sharing, just welcome back.

  6. #24258

    Over 30 is older?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob0324  [View Original Post]
    What do you consider older some guys like me consider 30's older some guys would not consider that older.
    Older guys like me at 70 have a lot of spare cash and spare time!

    And with an array of boner meds to choose from, I've recently had two beautiful sugar babies less than 1/2 my age say I'm "awesome!

    Living the dream!

  7. #24257

    P Diddler

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    It's funny how, for the past year, most of your posts pop up in different cities at the exact time of a sting. Interesting connection.
    Get him out of here. That's my vote.

  8. #24256

    Soon to be divorced, looking for options

    Hey guys,

    Looking for a couple of options here after coming back to the game.

    1) Any ladies that offer manscaping÷?

    2) After divorce is finalized next moth looking for a lady that's open to meeting 3 to 4 guys for a post party?

    Thanks!

    Ralphy.

  9. #24255

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyAssMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Megan Heaven? https://tryst.link/escort/heavennmiley.

    I tried searching this forum and TER. No luck finding any reviews.
    I saw her once in Milwaukee. She was polite and down to business. She has a great personality and is worth the price.

  10. #24254

    Older provider

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob0324  [View Original Post]
    What do you consider older some guys like me consider 30's older some guys would not consider that older.
    30 is fine but so is 50 LOL.

  11. #24253
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob0324  [View Original Post]
    What do you consider older some guys like me consider 30's older some guys would not consider that older.
    30 and up.

  12. #24252

    That's very subjective

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks86  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a older woman is anyone willing to share any info?
    What do you consider older some guys like me consider 30's older some guys would not consider that older.

  13. #24251

    Update on Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan  [View Original Post]
    We appreciate the updates. You should ask her why her ad constantly keeps getting pulled down and new ads need to get made. Seems weird for some reason, or I just don't understand how it works on those sites and why that happens, but she has had like 5 in the past like 3 days which is kind of odd. I would be curious as to why honestly if anyone knows. Just make sure you are careful with that too my man and as always stay safe.
    Finally got around to making a login. Appreciate all the info shared on this forum.

    Thought I'd update regarding Stacy on the westside. Saw her latest listing had updated photos, reached out today about seeing her around lunch time. She gave me the address to a hotel on the west side. Arrive, text her I'm there and. Nothing. Stuck around a few minutes and never heard anything (still haven't).

    A very weird experience overall after she was pretty responsive via text.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/825150317631

  14. #24250

    Passing through

    Looking for a older woman is anyone willing to share any info?

  15. #24249
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    Just look at the username he chose in the light of what I already pointed out about his post history. Obviously LEO.
    Nice call out on the history. Jesus H.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape