Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 540 1040 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 24832
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24247

    Will administer please ban this kiddie diddler?

    Quote Originally Posted by MansRuin  [View Original Post]
    If you know what you're looking for leave it be. Some of these girls are new never done this. You can look at her pictures and tell she is young. That's the whole point don't question her height age ect. Just know what you're getting. She may drop hints like "do you like really young " I just say yes let it be. If she says her "parents are out, asleep, or she needs you to pick her up just let it be. Pay attention to her ad key words. Look at her jewelry as that sometimes gives it away if you know what you're looking for. Between stings and dumb new girls if she says her age bail unless she voluntarily verify to my satisfaction without asking her to. Always more fish in the sea live to get some tight fresh another day. I tell them what I want so no surprises when I pull up. She knows what's going to happen and how. Never discuss age.
    Is this what this forum has become?

  2. #24246
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob0324  [View Original Post]
    Besides turning a potential misdemeanor into a felony. There's other reasons why I don't want to mess with a kid. I hope none of you do.
    Just look at the username he chose in the light of what I already pointed out about his post history. Obviously LEO.

  3. #24245

    What are you talking about?

    Quote Originally Posted by MansRuin  [View Original Post]
    If you know what you're looking for leave it be. Some of these girls are new never done this. You can look at her pictures and tell she is young. That's the whole point don't question her height age ect. Just know what you're getting. She may drop hints like "do you like really young " I just say yes let it be. If she says her "parents are out, asleep, or she needs you to pick her up just let it be. Pay attention to her ad key words. Look at her jewelry as that sometimes gives it away if you know what you're looking for. Between stings and dumb new girls if she says her age bail unless she voluntarily verify to my satisfaction without asking her to. Always more fish in the sea live to get some tight fresh another day. I tell them what I want so no surprises when I pull up. She knows what's going to happen and how. Never discuss age.
    Besides turning a potential misdemeanor into a felony. There's other reasons why I don't want to mess with a kid. I hope none of you do.

  4. #24244
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttinHappened  [View Original Post]
    I'm not too thrilled with this comment for many reasons. I've read your posts in other areas and you can keep that shit somewhere else. Assuming a truck driver.

    Whatever, . Don't talk about that here. Don't even joke about it.
    I would guess that this account is associated with one of those groups that try to set up the stings with police. They are posting enough about these very clear stings posts that sound like he is egging people on to trying it, that can be the only reason.

  5. #24243
    Quote Originally Posted by MansRuin  [View Original Post]
    Hate when they dumb and say their age. Instead of just letting it be iykyk. She is a hottie.
    I'm not too thrilled with this comment for many reasons. I've read your posts in other areas and you can keep that shit somewhere else. Assuming a truck driver.

    Whatever, . Don't talk about that here. Don't even joke about it.

  6. #24242
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Suspicious

    Quote Originally Posted by MansRuin  [View Original Post]
    Hate when they dumb and say their age. Instead of just letting it be iykyk. She is a hottie.
    It's funny how, for the past year, most of your posts pop up in different cities at the exact time of a sting. Interesting connection.

  7. #24241

    Soon

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob0324  [View Original Post]
    Maybe didn't get approved the first time because it had the phone number so I will try again.
    There will be news reports and mug shots of all the desperate deviants that decided it would be ok if a 15 year old was trying to sell it on skipthegames smh.

  8. #24240
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyAssMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Megan Heaven? https://tryst.link/escort/heavennmiley.

    I tried searching this forum and TER. No luck finding any reviews.
    Is it even real? Or is she just promoting her OF? An email alone is not a contact. She doesn't have a website.

  9. #24239
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    Is this one of the sting one that randomly tells you her age is below legal?
    1,000,000 Percent.

  10. #24238
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob0324  [View Original Post]
    This is got bad news written all over it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...u/144200720009
    Is this one of the sting one that randomly tells you her age is below legal?

  11. #24237

    Screenshots

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob0324  [View Original Post]
    This is got bad news written all over it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...u/144200720009
    Maybe didn't get approved the first time because it had the phone number so I will try again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4577.jpg‎   IMG_4579.jpg‎   IMG_4580.jpg‎  

  12. #24236

    Warning

    This is got bad news written all over it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...u/144200720009

  13. #24235

    Megan Heaven?

    Anyone seen Megan Heaven? https://tryst.link/escort/heavennmiley.

    I tried searching this forum and TER. No luck finding any reviews.

  14. #24234

    Contact?

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyPopZ  [View Original Post]
    This nob goblin is apparently spending some time with family out your way and should be settling in that area for a short time at least. I never got to partake post op, but apparently she added a BBL and some large bolt ons to a package that already included a hoover vacuum. Goes by J Dizzle. I'll keep an eye out as well. You want to try this one's mouth out. Trust me.

    https://www.erome.com/a/IkhqF7aS
    How to get in touch with her?

  15. #24233

    Swing and a Miss

    https://tryst.link/escort/minx

    Lilly, saw Her in 2024 as she as an UTR of a Buddy. Very Nice Lady, cool location Private Home. Barely worth it at $300 IMO.

    Pros. Tall and pretty. Good Body, Milfy. Good conversation etc;. Communication was good. Really Good BBBJ. No swallow YMMV. Okay Deed, missionary Covered, could just be not Vibing together? Chemistry is Key.

    Cons. Animals. Lots of animals. Smoker, not horrible but if that bothers you avoid. Really trying to get $4. 5? No Way for Me. Lots of High End Younger ones around $4 or $5.

    https://tryst.link/escort/happy-arrangements

    Happy, Says Westside. Keep going way past West Side! Location is Sketch.

    Pros. Communicates well and will have sex for money.

    Cons. Looks - 5.

    Attitude. Prefers Women and stated Conversation with that salient fact.

    Location. Sketchy and not clean.

    Smoker. Pretty heavy.

    Body. Droopy, saggy, pale. No Kids so Vag is tight!

    I cannot believe I came! Mental Feat!

    Will not Repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape