LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 542 1042 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 24834
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24219

    Milfy or Milk bone

    Does anyone know if she is back from whatever she had to go do. Tried to set up something with her, but could never make it happen.

  2. #24218

    Westside

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyButt  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...t/692103825520

    Contacted her and she sent a pic confirming same girl in the Tryst ad pics. Outcall only but would allow me to pick her up westside. If I can get free today I'll check it out.
    I got the same reply and she said outcall only. She would split the cost of a room if I wanted to get one. Not me sorry!

  3. #24217
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyButt  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...t/692103825520

    Contacted her and she sent a pic confirming same girl in the Tryst ad pics. Outcall only but would allow me to pick her up westside. If I can get free today I'll check it out.
    We appreciate the updates. You should ask her why her ad constantly keeps getting pulled down and new ads need to get made. Seems weird for some reason, or I just don't understand how it works on those sites and why that happens, but she has had like 5 in the past like 3 days which is kind of odd. I would be curious as to why honestly if anyone knows. Just make sure you are careful with that too my man and as always stay safe.

  4. #24216

    Her ad today

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...t/692103825520

    Contacted her and she sent a pic confirming same girl in the Tryst ad pics. Outcall only but would allow me to pick her up westside. If I can get free today I'll check it out.

    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan  [View Original Post]
    Almost positive this is her Tryst ad here:




    https://tryst.link/escort/stacyxxx

    Other ads here:

    https://www.models-world.com/profile/stacy-63/

    https://ladys.one/usa-indianapolis/stacy-481-i1324198

    I was going to hit her up myself, but then her number constantly changing and ad always going down made my spidey senses start tingling a bit, so definitely didn't even attempt to. Maybe someone else can chime if they have seen her or something, but something just seems off to me about her.

  5. #24215

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    It is time to go full circle and go back to the strip club LOL. Yeah talent has been rough lately. IMO 1. 40 was the best half hour rate for hotties but now they want 200 and 1. 5 for QV. I have found a good UTR and I think that is going to have to hold me over. Speaking of questionable talent is this the infamous water park? https://skipthegames.com/posts/carme...-/324175037669.
    Yes, that is her.

  6. #24214
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyC  [View Original Post]
    Like 75% of the posts on there are for the same Latina locations with different fake bait pics. Then add in the other fake whatsapp scammers. And of the ones who might be legit. Most simply aren't attractive. A few of the ones who have been attractive rarely respond it seems.

    I had multiple dates with SB's lined up this weekend that flaked. So searched the options but struck out on the sites as well.
    It is time to go full circle and go back to the strip club LOL. Yeah talent has been rough lately. IMO 1. 40 was the best half hour rate for hotties but now they want 200 and 1. 5 for QV. I have found a good UTR and I think that is going to have to hold me over. Speaking of questionable talent is this the infamous water park? https://skipthegames.com/posts/carme...-/324175037669.

  7. #24213

    All the fake Latina adds also kill the LC site

    Like 75% of the posts on there are for the same Latina locations with different fake bait pics. Then add in the other fake whatsapp scammers. And of the ones who might be legit. Most simply aren't attractive. A few of the ones who have been attractive rarely respond it seems.

    I had multiple dates with SB's lined up this weekend that flaked. So searched the options but struck out on the sites as well.

  8. #24212
    Quote Originally Posted by NotaHoosier  [View Original Post]
    My man it seems like these hoes on LC aren't even worth the time exploring for new talent. Even when I think I'm inquiring about a legit girl the same address listed as all these Latinas I get a text from Pedro and Juan and their BS threats saying I've "wasted their girls time, etc" and I need to get in contact with them before they wipe out my whole family. I know we all get them, but the shit gets annoying. It's my Google voice number so I just block him delete. I feel like I'm not even going to put my time and effort there anymore. I don't even want to TOFTT. Just stick to old reliable whenever I'm in the mood. Although the chase is what gets me going sometimes and seeing the new talent that's out there.
    Yea man I agree. It's been pretty dead out here lately with any legit talent. Like you said, the good ole faithfuls have just been in the tool belt here lately. Honestly, there have been a couple that were reliable regulars that even lately have fallen off the wagon and just been unbearable to even try and see. Giving the runaround here lately, not having it together once you get there, just blah really lately on the scene for an affordable, reliable provider / s.

  9. #24211
    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, all her ads have come down. Damn.
    To add onto my previous post to help with her ad constantly going down, since I'm positive again this is her and ad seems to be back up again:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...y/560977081063
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-04-12 at 3.11.32 PM.png‎   Screenshot 2026-04-12 at 3.11.39 PM.jpg‎  

  10. #24210
    Quote Originally Posted by Indylad  [View Original Post]
    This one is down too.
    Almost positive this is her Tryst ad here:

    https://tryst.link/escort/stacyxxx

    Other ads here:

    https://www.models-world.com/profile/stacy-63/

    https://ladys.one/usa-indianapolis/stacy-481-i1324198

    I was going to hit her up myself, but then her number constantly changing and ad always going down made my spidey senses start tingling a bit, so definitely didn't even attempt to. Maybe someone else can chime if they have seen her or something, but something just seems off to me about her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-04-12 at 1.04.49 PM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-04-12 at 1.04.39 PM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-04-12 at 12.54.55 PM.jpg‎  

  11. #24209

    Listcrawler

    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan  [View Original Post]
    Along with my own experiences, this story, and the one that you just posted is exactly why I've damn near converted mainly to the AMP scene these days. These chicks are becoming more and more insufferable as time goes on with their price increases and the lack of service that goes along with it. Just get out of the game already if it's such a big damn deal for someone to reach around and fondle a big tit. Honestly, what do they even have these big ass tits for in the first place if they just want you to look at them. I've definitely had this shared experience before and it blew my mind and just took the entire session down to a zero for me to where I had to concentrate REALLY hard to just blow my load so I could get out of there and just leave. I definitely miss the good ole days when the girls were hotter, service was better, and prices were a lot cheaper than what they are trying to ask now. Still appreciate all of your updates though JhnSmth. You have definitely not had the best of luck lately, but I guess that comes with TOFTT though. Stay Safe.
    My man it seems like these hoes on LC aren't even worth the time exploring for new talent. Even when I think I'm inquiring about a legit girl the same address listed as all these Latinas I get a text from Pedro and Juan and their BS threats saying I've "wasted their girls time, etc" and I need to get in contact with them before they wipe out my whole family. I know we all get them, but the shit gets annoying. It's my Google voice number so I just block him delete. I feel like I'm not even going to put my time and effort there anymore. I don't even want to TOFTT. Just stick to old reliable whenever I'm in the mood. Although the chase is what gets me going sometimes and seeing the new talent that's out there.

  12. #24208

    Down Too

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    This one is down too.

  13. #24207

    B girl

    Aww this one a long time before and it was good for like. 8 outcall. She gave a BBBJ and fucked good that time.

    I figure I would see her again and damn she went downhill in a year. She has no teeth now. The BBBJ is still good but she is a bit bigger now. On top of that the kitty was fishy. SW walking in summer heat fishy. My luck has been bad with all these girls recently. She tasted great a while ago but I could not daty this time. Overall it was a bummer. I won't repeat. Bbbj was good. I would just take the bbbj if you decide to go with it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/205519297

  14. #24206

    New ad up

    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe08  [View Original Post]
    FYI- the ad is down.
    Here's her latest ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...y/112539435750

  15. #24205
    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe08  [View Original Post]
    FYI- the ad is down.
    Yeah, all her ads have come down. Damn.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape