Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 451 to 465 of 33199
-
04-25-26 19:23 #32749Senior Member

Posts: 982Ella Mae
Ella has a room in downtown Cincy if anyone is interested. PM me for details.
-
04-25-26 15:10 #32748Senior Member

Posts: 1222Ileana Cirino
I'm going to go out on a very sturdy limb when I say I don't think Ileana Cirino is the one replying to your txt.
https://www.instagram.com/popular/ileana-cirino/
Originally Posted by WyldeChild99
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-26 14:07 #32747Senior Member

Posts: 345Tink and almost everybody else
Been reaching out to girls for the last couple days and getting no replies.
Busty Red, now going by M, and I were talking about a time, but when it came nothing but crickets for 23 hours and then I get a "hey there" SMH.
The latinas on LC have about 100 ads but it's all the same two fat girls.
Riah actually responded and said "I can't use this number, text me here." then when I tried that number, no reply.
Annah, read message, no reply.
I talked to this girl twice on two different days and she kept saying Ill FaceTime you in a sec which she never did
https://callescort.org/513-908-5238
Ended up going the AMP route.
-
04-24-26 18:16 #32746Senior Member

Posts: 48Siah
Any have any details or contact information they can share, DM me please.
-
04-24-26 14:28 #32745Regular Member

Posts: 17Not yet. I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on Tink now that she has 2 reviews on her listing but kind of weirded out that she has Becky in her pictures because I couldn't find anything about the 2 of them working together. I'll let you know if I see them but just wish there was a little more information.
Originally Posted by FishIsYummy
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 13:14 #32744Senior Member

Posts: 55Any update there? They both look great, imo.
Originally Posted by Darkstarz711
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 21:15 #32743Senior Member

Posts: 288Britney
All reports are old so don't know if it's the same Britney, but good massage+ BBBJ is just what the doctor ordered. Anyone know about her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...o/588062936690
-
04-23-26 02:42 #32742Senior Member

Posts: 185You should mention you need to show I'd to get in her building. She would not come down to pretend like I'm her cousin to see if the security at her building would let me in without giving up my privacy.
Originally Posted by Mrc68
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 01:18 #32741Senior Member

Posts: 30Latina Yenya
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/206220562
Yenya. Sharonville. Near the place where they crack barrels. $ 20 damage. Snapchatted. Looks exactly like pictures. Thick woman. Double ds. Bit older. Cuban. Wanted bbj. I got about a minute and half of bbj. She put condom on and tried to ride me. I'm older and that's just not going to happen. Then she started complaining about how long I was taking. Her English is bad. Three things going for her. She looks like pics. Good communication. And best of all. She is real. YMMV. Good luck mongers. Wouldn't repeat.
-
04-22-26 23:09 #32740Senior Member

Posts: 189Titty Tuesdays Urgent
Warning to never go to Boone County for a meet up. They will never show a face in the ad. Usually has a great body with a smiley face emoji over the face. I did find a reverse image search and found the fake pic although it was difficult.
Could be one of the oldest members on here so no reason to bullshit. Save your money and the embarrassment!! My friend got busted by almost identical ad last year.
-
04-22-26 16:28 #32739Senior Member

Posts: 29Latinas
I've been looking for the Latina woman anyone have any recommendations? You can DM me
-
04-22-26 08:47 #32738Senior Member

Posts: 231Anna
I saw Anna several times about a year ago. She was in the Fairfield area at the time. Good communication and she no doubt has a rockin' body. She wasn't quite ready and jumped in the shower after my arrival. She let me wash her back and those nice titties too. She started with a BBBJ which she was really into and put her fine ass right up next to my head. She said she loved to be spanked and I took her at her word. She took my load NQNS and we relaxed for a while. She asked me if I could go again and I was certainly willing. She gave me some oral encouragement and then road me RCG. The sight of her delicious ass riding me was incredible. I actually saw her a few more times but then she disappeared for a while. She had me pick up a can of butane for her so you can make up your own mind what that might entail. I may see her again now that she is back but who knows for how long.
Luv.
-
04-21-26 22:40 #32737Regular Member

Posts: 17Wait times
You also have to consider most of the women are using some sort of substance to be able to deal with what they are doing. My thought has always been that they are "getting well" and have probably ended up taking a nap between clients.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 17:18 #32736Regular Member

Posts: 17I've heard that about Tiff too but I enjoyed my times with her. Maybe I just got lucky with the situation but she was sweet an was accommodating the times I saw her. This was pretty recent like within the last 2 months and she was trying to do more because she had some bills to pay so I can't say if she'd normally be that way.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
Anna is amazing every time and really gets into it. She's a sweet girl an if you call her in advance and set something up she's usually pretty good about time. I haven't had any issues when we've set up a time. I would highly recommend you find a way to see her. She's been the best by far at least to me an what I'm looking for.
Bunni on the other hand is not always the most timely but I've always had a good time with her. I have had to leave once because it was taking too long. There's been times I say an earlier time maybe by like 10-15 min so that when I actually show up she's ready but she's gotten better.
Stormy was working her way to my number 2 spot but we've only seen each other twice but each time has been great. I saw her this past week an she said she's planning to move to Florida the first week of May but she would be back to visit.
-
04-21-26 15:29 #32735Senior Member

Posts: 537Exactly my list
I've heard Tiff can be a dead fish and being an old man with good days and bad I might need a little more interactivity. I might give it a try just to say I did.
Originally Posted by Darkstarz711
[View Original Post]
Anna's been on my list for YEARS and we chatted once but couldn't find a time, then each time I see her posting my availability window had closed. She seems cool and really like her look and would love to try her.
I've sat in Bunni's fuckin' parking lot twice now (my earlier poll about how long you guys wait) and she was ridiculous. Both times we validated arrival time, I text on the way, I text when I arrive, and I arrived EXACTLY at the agreed-upon time, then she's crickets, then responds after I've left. I really want to sample her wares but this shit is wearing thin.
I really want to meet Stormy so thanks for the heads up. Do you know when she's leaving?








Reply With Quote





