Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Korean Agency BB

+ Add Report
Page 76 of 3491 FirstFirst ... 26 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 126 176 576 1076 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 52362
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #51237

    Envy. SAG

    New from Korea. She's a yoga instructor. And I can attest her body is near flaeless. Not too skinny not too big just right everywhere. Mm C's that look a little too real perfect shape and nice ass for that shape about 5'5. Pussy tight and bb was worth. I took a gamble because she was new but definitely worth it.

  2. #51236

    Xena

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpNDump  [View Original Post]
    BookerM. New meat Rowon, Love, Sasha, Vanilla, Baby Yoon, Cristina, Jessica, Jennifer, Jenny, Xena.

    Rokm. Ch /.
    Xena seems to offer video option which is rare for koreans. Anybody know if she's a rebrand?

  3. #51235

    Sienna. Get9 irl

    Very nice little Spinner in WLA area, BB Included, is the main reason why I went. Very nice C cups Tits, very much a good experience, GFE, Very warm personality.

    Sex was good not a clock watcher, takes her time, when I did mish, CG, doggy and CIP. Well worth the 350. I barely busted a second nut, but Sienna really put her effort with round 2, riding my cock, and taking my dick for another 8 minutes before I busted again, barely. Real trooper.

  4. #51234
    BookerM. New meat Rowon, Love, Sasha, Vanilla, Baby Yoon, Cristina, Jessica, Jennifer, Jenny, Xena.

    Rokm. Ch /.

  5. #51233
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 40

    Danica skp

    Went to la for some fun.

    Wanted a shower with her, just to feel that tight, toned body. In the shower, she's all slippery, rubbing her lithe frame all over me. She turned around and pressed her firm little ass against my dick, and I almost lost it right there. Had to save it for the bed.

    After the shower, she drops to her knees and starts this slow, amazing BBBJ. I had to make her stop 'cause I was about to bust.

    She dried me off, and I laid on the bed, ready to go. She started with CG, and god, watching her skinny body ride me, her nice natural C cups bouncing as she ground her hips down was incredible. She leaned forward, kissing me while she worked my dick with her tight pussy.

    Then she spun around for RCG. The sight of her tight ass bouncing on my cock, her slim back arched, was almost too much. I was gripping her waist, watching my dick disappear into her over and over.

    Next, I wanted to hit it from the back. I told her to flip over for doggy, and that view. Her narrow waist and that tight little ass pointing up at me was perfect. I grabbed her hips and slid back in, going deep. Her whole body was so light, I could just pull her back onto my dick.

    After doggy and a little bit of mish I finally busted in that little pussy.

    Great time. Worth the bb speci.

  6. #51232

    Anyone saw Kelly or Sua in PV?

    Hey Gents.

    Been having duds past two encounter stepping out of my MILF service queen comfort zone.

    Money spent but not really satisfied driving home like wow, that was some fuck.

    Any of you recently saw Kelly and Sua in PV?

    Kelly is new and I'm more attracted to, and for Sua, she is for like a vet with lots review on TER but would like some locals to chime in.

    Thanks for the insights!

    https://www.rokm.ch/product-page/kelly-1

    https://www.rokm.ch/product-page/sua

  7. #51231
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 31

    Sunny

    Sunny was very sweet the moment you enter the apartment. Dfk out of the gate. Pics are her with P.S. No lube was used it always feel better that way the moment you slipped your cock inside her the game is over drop two creampies.

    https://www.skparadise.com/

  8. #51230
    Quote Originally Posted by SsStuntCock  [View Original Post]
    Baby Abby rebranded as Rai, again. She also removed her bb upcharge. Whereas before it came out to 390, she's now at 360.
    Rai - Tiniest kgirl, C MMs, very skinny, 4'10", maybe 85 pounds. Some skills, knows what to do. Doggy is best view, ass is very nice like a mini Nali. Very DTF. Normal skills, knows what to do but newer girl. Decent English, can have basic conversation but not fluent. She is the tiniest kgirl. She may get on her tippy toes to wash your shoulders.

    My guess is early 30s. If you are truly Spinner First, it's a lock. For everyone else, you'll have to match your criteria and figure it out.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7552728 Baby Abby aka Rai Photo Guide

    The body in the photo guide is close enough. Face you have to imagine 30s.

    Since this is the Korean BB Thread, I'll warn on Service. If your taste on Service is too different then mine, just assume Low service to be safe. The girls you consider high service are not good to me either, so all we can do is warn each other. So don't see a girl just because someone else liked her. The best you can do is pick out what you like or don't like from the description.

  9. #51229
    Kbliss funtime.

    Prema Shelly Sharon Keily playa vista. Maya Yami ktwn Kona Seoah in oc.

  10. #51228

    Rai / Rabey / Abby

    Quote Originally Posted by SsStuntCock  [View Original Post]
    Baby Abby rebranded as Rai, again. She also removed her bb upcharge. Whereas before it came out to 390, she's now at 360.
    Rai / Rabey / Abby is 100% worth 360 for all-in BBFSCIP if you're a spinner lover. She's a tiny, attractive, young-ish looking spinner with a tight pussy. She's thin (not skinny) with MM tits and a cute little ass. Service is good, albeit not "service queen" level. I have repeated many times.

  11. #51227

    Anna vs Keily

    Quote Originally Posted by HiKeke  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to taste Keily but she took off early so decided on Anna.

    Anyone know how Keily is compared to Anna? Looks and service.
    I've seen both and found them to be remarkably similar. I think Ana is prettier. Keily has perkier breasts. Both are youngish spinners with limited English and great service. Both great DFK / daty / FIV which is rare.

  12. #51226
    Quote Originally Posted by JerkieChan  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Appreciate it.

  13. #51225
    Quote Originally Posted by PumpNDump  [View Original Post]
    BookerM. New meat Ailee. Baby Abby previously Rabi back on menu.

    Rokm. Ch /.
    Baby Abby rebranded as Rai, again. She also removed her bb upcharge. Whereas before it came out to 390, she's now at 360.

  14. #51224

  15. #51223
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupacabra  [View Original Post]
    Nice review, she sounds fun. Can you remind me which agency is KDC? I forget all the acronyms.
    KDC = K-Girl Dream Club.

    https://www.kdreamc.com/

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/KgirlDream

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape