Thread: LA LA Land Bullshit and Fight Club
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 1436
-
06-04-26 10:00 #1406Senior Member

Posts: 66Why do mongers do this?
I was looking at some IG reels and came across luci from tryst, she's a tall Latina, allow bb but not cip. Her rates are too high like 500 an hour, used to do half hrs but doesn't anymore. She's posts a gift from a monger and she says she wished it was from someone she actually liked lmao! I wonder if he's in here!
-
06-01-26 18:41 #1405Senior Member

Posts: 3349World cup
Just heard about a press conference of a lot of LE, including FBI, about their preps for the WC. Specifically mention big events like this attract.
'human trafficking' and say they're not going to tolerate it.
So, you can expect to have some extra scrutiny of such matters in the next little while.
Be careful out there.
-
05-26-26 00:27 #1404Senior Member

Posts: 1622Dana Hayes sure brings back memories. Coolest one I ever found was a college chick who was the spitting image of Donna from That 70's show. Painted her face for months.
Originally Posted by Gilforama
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 09:28 #1403Senior Member

Posts: 421My opinion of Humaniplex.
I do not travel to CA and hobby there as much as I used to. Nevertheless, I did manage to easily creampie the asses and / or whoreholes of quite a few well known, highly skilled, attractive, and reputable ladies (including quite a few well known porn stars) WITHOUT jumping through the money-grubbing hoops and paying a commission to Humaniplex just to be able to communicate with good providers! Those included, to name just a few, Dana Hayes, Chennin Blanc, Kelly Leigh, Shasha Chanel, Nastaya Simmons, Liz Earles, Tawney Rivers, Heather Long, Eurasian Jennifer, Dani in Hollywood, Jenny in the Valley, Juicy Kay, Allison Soccer Mom, Sammy Banks, and Kandy Kaylor. I do realize that some of those ladies are now retired or deceased. Nevertheless, I've made my point. Prices are high enough already as it is. And there are plenty of fine ladies around to creampie without having to finance a PIMP named Tyrone, nor a PIMP named Humaniplex!
Originally Posted by Iusig
[View Original Post]
My recommendation: Just use THIS site (USASG) and the other board (TER) for reviews which are (usually) honest. Then, ask questions about their specific menus and other aspects about them, here. Many gents here will gladly answer your queries about any specific providers they have seen, in whom you may be interested.
-
05-21-26 13:20 #1402Senior Member

Posts: 581Hold on I found a guide
No need to reply! I'll dig in then post again when I'm more knowledgeable.
-
05-21-26 13:17 #1401Senior Member

Posts: 581Help with Humaniplex?
Greetings from Indiana! Headed your way in just over a month. Things are simple here in the midwest. We either go to an AMP for find a trashy prostitute on skipthegames or listcrawler.
LA looks like the place where dreams come true! I'll save my desires for another post, but can anyone direct me to a tutorial or something about Humaniplex? I am absolutely lost. I have verified an account, but I'm in quarantine and none of the payment methods to get out are options for me. What can I do? Are these providers all advertising in other places where I don't need this network?
I really apologize for asking such a dumb question, but I've looked around and cannot seem to figure out how to make the community work?
Thanks to all the heroes out there!
IUSIG.
-
05-12-26 00:01 #1400Senior Member

Posts: 205Anyone?
Anyone else here have the Lakers winning the next 4 in a row?
-
04-26-26 17:37 #1399Senior Member

Posts: 205Bros here got all the tiz in the world, none of the rizz.
-
04-26-26 14:26 #1398I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623The Ugliest Person On Earth
I met ugly. I knew ugly. The more ugly I understood the worst of outcomes. I don't fuck with ugliness more.
Bless. LOL. So ugly.
-
04-26-26 14:12 #1397I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623You all are jokers. I found the worst prostitute I ever knew. She was a fucking joke. All her shiny white knights gave her hope. I always told the ho. Give Trump a year.
I am victorious.
The ho, and her guns are losers.
Middle finger for anyone who cannot read the room.
Fuck you!
I am almost a billionaire.
Everyone else is disappointed with their life and assemble here. To teach the youngest men Cuckhol-I-O.
Thus place is pure ass.
-
04-26-26 12:53 #1396Administrator

Posts: 5265I'm only going to say it once
Originally Posted by ApolloLoco13
[View Original Post]
No a single fucking person wants to read this shit on a review forum. If you guys want to hash it out meet for a beer or keep it on the fight thread.
Originally Posted by DownloadX
[View Original Post]
If you do this shit on a review thread again I will ban you Apollo, you have six fucking posts, that's nowhere near enough to be spouting off like this. Download X if you pick this shit up on a review thread again you go back on moderation.
Go fuck somebody, write about how she fucked, then go do it again.
A2
-
04-25-26 20:46 #1395Regular Member

Posts: 11I did not assume nor imply you're lying. No idea where you got that from
I also did not tell you what youd want in a service. I said, for service hunters (as you call them), there needs to be a criteria, a grade, whatever to tell us how good the girl is.
Originally Posted by DownloadX
[View Original Post]
You can call it service, you can call it skill, you can call it throat depth, whatever.
But there needs to be such score of that service hunters can tell, right away, which is girl is skilled and fits us.
I GET that you might not be looking for the same service as I. And I've repeatedly mentioned it.
You may not like or want the deep throat experience I seek. That's fine. But you'll have to admit that Sasha Grey is way better at it than a random girl from a jack shack.
So when I look at the jack shack grl score, if Sasha is a 10 in skill, I'd expect a average girl to be a four.
No one said this is a scale for you. It is a scale so service hunters can look at it and identify service queens we like right away. What is wrong with that?
Hya lovers already have their looks and body. Why hijack service. One that is easily quantifiable. From us and make it something for yourself?
Once again, I completely understand that what I'm looking for in service isn't what you're looking for. That doesn't mean that girls with rudimentary skills shouldn't be graded on their skills.
I really don't get why the world has to revolve around hya hunters.
-
04-25-26 15:27 #1394Senior Member

Posts: 249Holy free throws
The refs gave lbj a game. Unreal.
Originally Posted by CumSquat
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-26 01:49 #1393Senior Member

Posts: 2782I think you're missing an obvious point I made in every post, so I already knew you would give this reply. This post is really for everyone who sees Service like you do.
Originally Posted by ApolloLoco13
[View Original Post]
From my POV, Service Hunters focus on the wrong things and call it Service. They don't cover things important to me. Services Hunters sincerely praise many girls that aren't that great to me and it'll never change. I know it looks the same way for them on girls I like. I even like some ugly girls for high Service, but by way of example a Service Guy probably wouldn't like her either. We want something too different for Service, and it's odd for you to tell me what I should like for Service as if I secretly wanted the same thing as you. I don't. I do recognize that Service Hunter opinions could be right to another Service Hunter. So I encourage you guys to help each other.
I only use one scale to rate Service, but my criteria on Service is too different from yours. Whether I give an HYA or an ugly butterface an S-Tier Service rating, it means I consider her objectively better than an A-Tier Service MILF - that means with my eyes closed. A few of them are even uglier than MILFs, but for example they had a pussy that could go well for 2 hours and outlasted me. Few MILFs do. If I find a MILF like that I'd just say so. There is always something the A-Tier Service MILF should do but doesn't do for me. I even listed examples in my last post. So there's no comparison to me and it's clear as day the S-Tier is better on Service alone. I don't expect others to agree though, so I sarcastically talk about two scales. You do understand sarcasm I hope. I only use one scale myself.
The controversy is that Service Hunters tend to rate those same A and B Service MILFs higher than the S-Tier Service pre-MILFs and HYA I like, for reasons that I consider very wrong. It's like when a guy praises an ugly girl's looks and I ask what he thought of her face and he admits it's ugly but he was looking at her Tits. So the best I could do is separate out Skills, Pussy, Performance, Attitude / Vibe. Then it will make sense why I rate your ATF so poorly on Service, because I don't care about her high technical Skills when the other things are objectively bad like Pussy. Just to remind you, we are paying for fs not just bbbj. This is where many MILFs fall flat, and I guess you'll just make excuses for them on that.
I value pussy more than bbbj - you probably don't. So if the girl you praise for bbbj has a pussy that isn't good, you will rate her higher and I will rate her lower. From my POV, I don't think you're even being objective by focusing so much on so little. But I accept that as a given as part of the nature of reviewer POV. I just can't trust your opinion on Service. You can't trust mine either.
I don't care about anal or rimming, so don't expect me to give any brownie points for your POV. I have mine. I definitely rate kissing and DT differently than you. I hate MILFs that won't adapt their routine or take a hint, such as forcing DFK on me a second time. I will also fail every single MILF who is loud and performative until the end of time. A lot of us do. That's bad service to me, great service to another guy. The hurt feelings is not of girls, it's of the guys who love that stuff. I don't want to tell any guy who loves that fake stuff to stop enjoying it, sincerely. Same way long floppy tits is hot to one guy and gross to another. So I'll just list it out as a spec as a single word, whether "performative" or more rarely "loud". I'm not seeing those girls very much anymore, simply because I take high Service praise as a warning.
It's you that rate Service wrong from my POV, just like I rate Service wrong from your POV. I guess you'll never try to understand that.
When I complain about Service Queens, Service Hunters won't get it. You can't process it logically and it breaks your brain - it must be anything else to you. If it were possible for them to see a different POV, I'd just discuss it. But we can't. They keep insisting I must love the same things they love. So some people automatically assume in every post that I must secretly like Service Queens's Service when I clearly don't, so we can't even have a discussion. So let's not. You aren't the first person by far.
Are you doing your part? Or just complaining about other guys not reviewing girls the way you would have scored, without revewing them any way? There's actually something important you're missing here. I truly suspect some girls gave me better service than other guys. So I need someone like you to tell the truth when you get bad service from them. If you won't even do that, you are the last person with any right to complain. It's shameless to demand so much and offer so little.
I can't review what bad service you maybe would have gotten. I can only review the great service I got. Every single problem is solved when you review. I believe in you.
Service Queen Service
I don't consider most Service Queens to give very high service. At all. It's only the nymphos who are exceptions to that rule, and I'm far from alone from noticing this. SQs do not give bad service in general, and I even enjoy it "for what it is". One friend called it ritualistic, which is exactly it. It's "safe", not amazing. That is a step up from performative. So A or B at best if they don't trip Service Dealbreakers, but it is rarely next level service to me. I highly recommend them to beginners and many other guys, but they're not for me. You don't need to hype what they do, I get that you love it. For me it gets old, a fixed routine, and I've seen it before for 20+ years.
What does it take to get to S Tier? I'm sure you've seen a few exceptions who are dynamic, react to you, adapt their routine. The better ones I call S Service. I don't care how hot or ugly she is, she gets an S if she can do what I want like that. For whatever reason though they're usually pre-MILFs or even HYA - not full 40s MILFs. You find that hard to believe I guess, but it is an uncomfortable truth that I don't often see that next level behavior in MILFs. Only few have that energy level, and we try to praise those few exceptions. The average girl on S-Tier Service for me is 30-35.
High is Low, Low is High
Due to different criteria and actual ymmv differences, it is a common problem with Service that what is high service to one guy, is mid service to another at best. And vice versa. It is so predictable when you know what the guy wants and how the girl is. I have often correctly predicted a girl will be high service to one guy and low service to a different guy. It could be something so simple as vibe at the door or shower service, or more often, flattery. They're called Dealbrakers and Dealmakers. When I know the guy doesn't care about door/shower vibe, he's safe for one girl. Another guy, I tell him he's not gonna like her. This is the most basic thing you don't seem to understand about Service. High Service for one guy is low Service for another, all the time.
These are the reasons why excepting when I know a guy's preferences, there's no point in me rating service in the Korean BB thread. I don't want to confuse them, and they don't like explanations just a hint.
Since you didn't bother to understand my previous reply and just assumed I'm lying in your reply, it means we can't even have a logical discussion. Repeatedly assuming someone is lying is an insincere approach and not a real discussion. So I have to put you on ignore, and this is an important rule everyone should follow. For those who want to put me on their ignore list, you click my name, hit View Profile, and hit Add to Ignore list. If my posts don't help you find the girls you like and dodge the duds on Looks or Service, make sure to do this.
-
04-24-26 18:18 #1392Regular Member

Posts: 11Why is this so complicated when it's so simple?
I really don't get why it has to be complicated.
Originally Posted by DownloadX
[View Original Post]
The scores should be fair to both service and hya guys. As well as service girls themselves.
Hence thy exist. Your F / B and Looks scores are for Hyas. And service scores are for service guys.
It's very simple, intuitive and straightforward literally everyone can understand it.
Any service guys should take highest graded service girls and assume that's best skilled girls.
Not everyone can suck a dick like Diva or Lovelyn. That's fine. But these less skilled girls also shouldn't have service scores as good as Diva or Lovelyn. That's misleading for service guys as well as kinda insulting the service of these girls who are skilled at art of fucking and give a porn like session.
Again, you don't have to like a no gag reflex deep throat pubes to the nose BJ to acknowledge that some girls are much better at it than others.
There are no two scales. I already said there should be a category in reviews where just by looking at it I should be able to tell if the girl has good skills or not.
This means hyas scoring low in that department.
Which brings me to the crux of the issue as I see it. This whole separate scale just seems like a smokescreen to remove substandard skill scores from girls reviews. I think it's a huge mistake. And if a girls gets upset at her skill scores and leaves. Who cares? Why be upset at truth? Can always hone your skills.
And if anyone is afraid to hurt a girls feelings in a review, then their reviews are kinda worthless to begin with.













Reply With Quote




