Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 1235 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 537 1037 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 18521
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17981

    SFlower

    Crazy E, you're exactly right. She was Angela. And she also went by Emma depending on the day.

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyEddy  [View Original Post]
    If you're going to talk Sunflower names, I believe the GOAT would have been Angela. Very very good times when she was in town.

    If you were lucky enough to visit Lucki when she was around, you would never forget it either.

    These girls have never shown up anywhere else in the area. It was either NYC or here.

  2. #17980

    Sunflower names

    If you're going to talk Sunflower names, I believe the GOAT would have been Angela. Very very good times when she was in town.

    If you were lucky enough to visit Lucki when she was around, you would never forget it either.

    These girls have never shown up anywhere else in the area. It was either NYC or here.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodWill123  [View Original Post]
    Different Lucky. Lucky is kind of like those popular AMP names like Cee Cee (Xi Xi), Lu Lu, Anna, Jenny etc.

    The Lucky at Sunflower was a different girl. Crazy Eddy probably has the best story about her that I've heard. Gosh Sunflower days, remember Emma? Mia? Na na? Tiffany? Gosh, what a lineup.

  3. #17979

    Where is Flower Shop in WC

    Anyone willing to share this information, please?

  4. #17978
    Regular Member


    Posts: 24

    Flower Shop

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincy47  [View Original Post]
    I just sent you a PM with that information.
    Can you tell me where the Flower Shop is?

  5. #17977

    Different Lucky

    Different Lucky. Lucky is kind of like those popular AMP names like Cee Cee (Xi Xi), Lu Lu, Anna, Jenny etc.

    The Lucky at Sunflower was a different girl. Crazy Eddy probably has the best story about her that I've heard. Gosh Sunflower days, remember Emma? Mia? Na na? Tiffany? Gosh, what a lineup.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wielic  [View Original Post]
    There was a Lucky at Wisteria last month, IDK if it is the same one.

  6. #17976
    Quote Originally Posted by Icfts  [View Original Post]
    Decent massage. L1 max.
    What are her rates? I seem to remember seeing pretty high numbers on her tryst ad, but they're not there now (if they ever were).

  7. #17975
    Quote Originally Posted by Zlessor  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Vixen Paisely? I've seen her listed on CL and Tryst. Intrigued by the Nuru.

    https://tryst.link/massage/vixenpaisley
    Decent massage. L1 max.

  8. #17974
    Quote Originally Posted by Cincy47  [View Original Post]
    I just sent you a PM with that information.
    PM please.

  9. #17973

    Woodridge

    Any word on Woodridge lately? Haven't seen anyone post in a while. TIA.

  10. #17972

    Lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodWill123  [View Original Post]
    She was in new York. Believe I heard she's in Chicago now.
    There was a Lucky at Wisteria last month, IDK if it is the same one.

  11. #17971

    A little more specific

    Would help. Recommendations for what? Best pizza?

    If you haven't tried scrolling back through the pages yet, you will find reviews of different places from all over and may get a good sense on where to go to find what you are looking for.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckD513  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I'm from northern Cincinnati any recommendations pm.

  12. #17970

    I'm looking for recommendations

    Hey guys I'm from northern Cincinnati any recommendations pm.

  13. #17969

    Lucky

    She was in new York. Believe I heard she's in Chicago now.

    Quote Originally Posted by CincyGuy91  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen "Lucky" anywhere recently? Last two times I saw her was at sunflower in Loveland but that was April of 2025. If anyone has any intel it would be greatly appreciated!

  14. #17968

    Kimmi

    Anyone visit kimmi since her return.

  15. #17967

    Lucky

    Has anyone seen "Lucky" anywhere recently? Last two times I saw her was at sunflower in Loveland but that was April of 2025. If anyone has any intel it would be greatly appreciated!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape