Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 1238 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 138 538 1038 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 18558
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18003

    Different Lucky

    Different Lucky. Lucky is kind of like those popular AMP names like Cee Cee (Xi Xi), Lu Lu, Anna, Jenny etc.

    The Lucky at Sunflower was a different girl. Crazy Eddy probably has the best story about her that I've heard. Gosh Sunflower days, remember Emma? Mia? Na na? Tiffany? Gosh, what a lineup.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wielic  [View Original Post]
    There was a Lucky at Wisteria last month, IDK if it is the same one.

  2. #18002
    Quote Originally Posted by Icfts  [View Original Post]
    Decent massage. L1 max.
    What are her rates? I seem to remember seeing pretty high numbers on her tryst ad, but they're not there now (if they ever were).

  3. #18001
    Quote Originally Posted by Zlessor  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Vixen Paisely? I've seen her listed on CL and Tryst. Intrigued by the Nuru.

    https://tryst.link/massage/vixenpaisley
    Decent massage. L1 max.

  4. #18000
    Quote Originally Posted by Cincy47  [View Original Post]
    I just sent you a PM with that information.
    PM please.

  5. #17999

    Woodridge

    Any word on Woodridge lately? Haven't seen anyone post in a while. TIA.

  6. #17998

    Lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodWill123  [View Original Post]
    She was in new York. Believe I heard she's in Chicago now.
    There was a Lucky at Wisteria last month, IDK if it is the same one.

  7. #17997

    A little more specific

    Would help. Recommendations for what? Best pizza?

    If you haven't tried scrolling back through the pages yet, you will find reviews of different places from all over and may get a good sense on where to go to find what you are looking for.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckD513  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I'm from northern Cincinnati any recommendations pm.

  8. #17996

    I'm looking for recommendations

    Hey guys I'm from northern Cincinnati any recommendations pm.

  9. #17995

    Lucky

    She was in new York. Believe I heard she's in Chicago now.

    Quote Originally Posted by CincyGuy91  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen "Lucky" anywhere recently? Last two times I saw her was at sunflower in Loveland but that was April of 2025. If anyone has any intel it would be greatly appreciated!

  10. #17994

    Kimmi

    Anyone visit kimmi since her return.

  11. #17993

    Lucky

    Has anyone seen "Lucky" anywhere recently? Last two times I saw her was at sunflower in Loveland but that was April of 2025. If anyone has any intel it would be greatly appreciated!

  12. #17992

    Nice work if you can get it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoda492  [View Original Post]
    I have had the pleasure of visiting Scerene a few times. I think she is very sensual and caring. Her massage is professional and very accommodating for an individual needs. I enjoy the longer session and don't mind paying a premium to get that level quality.

    Its a mistake to pass this up for the rush job you get at most AMP's..
    Tell her to respond to messages next time you see her. I'd love to give it a try. The rate she quoted me is reasonable for 90 min, it's just not worth tracking her down and hoping she can keep an appointment.

  13. #17991

    Scerene

    Quote Originally Posted by MarblesKyle  [View Original Post]
    We are way too protective of people's UTRs. If you send a monger to the forum to gain more clients and then you start burning senior members after they drive 40 minutes to your house, you should get absolutely eviscerated on here.
    I have had the pleasure of visiting Scerene a few times. I think she is very sensual and caring. Her massage is professional and very accommodating for an individual needs. I enjoy the longer session and don't mind paying a premium to get that level quality.

    Its a mistake to pass this up for the rush job you get at most AMP's.

    Yoda.

  14. #17990

    Healing Hands

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincy47  [View Original Post]
    Is this located on the east side of town in Hyde Park? Have not heard of it before.
    Sharonville / West Chester.

  15. #17989

    That guy needs to write a review

    Quote Originally Posted by LookBig  [View Original Post]
    I completely agree, no pics not even a good description. For a high priced L1, Poor Communication. I just gave up trying after someone told me they went to the address she gave him and crickets no answer once he was there.
    We are way too protective of people's UTRs. If you send a monger to the forum to gain more clients and then you start burning senior members after they drive 40 minutes to your house, you should get absolutely eviscerated on here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape