Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 961 to 975 of 37343
-
04-24-26 06:59 #36383Senior Member

Posts: 392Yelp review
I am sure the yelp review by someone named Yuki 3 months ago didn't help, someone snitched and the call might have came from inside.
Originally Posted by Toms987
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 23:09 #36382Regular Member

Posts: 18New empire
Old Asian lady cackled like my crazy aunt. Paid 200 total for FS. Went because great hands is closed and was interested in TS-- wasn't offered that and didn't feel like asking the cackling lady with lucky charm tat.
Pounded a few positions until finally finishing.
3/10 won't repeat again.
Anything close to great hands in quality available in the metro area?
-
04-23-26 21:50 #36381Senior Member

Posts: 39Great Hands - "Closed for Good"
Letter on front door says the city manager suspended the business license based on an investigation by the Oakland County Sheriff's Dept. It also noted that the business did not comply with city ordinances about health and activities. They were aligned with Queen's Spa in Southfield at one time, not sure if that may be a viable option.
Originally Posted by GuyDetroit
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 18:23 #36380Regular Member

Posts: 5Ocean Asian Novi
Massage was way off what I use to receive and wanted 8 on the flip for HE. Then cut me 20 minutes short of an hour for a walk in that probably pays that.
-
04-23-26 18:15 #36379Senior Member

Posts: 53Jenn
Any good information on how his one?
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...irl-84364.html
-
04-22-26 20:38 #36378Senior Member

Posts: 67Recent Intel on Dynasty Southgate
Moved downriver from Roseville a few years back. Bella Spa in Eastpointe was my go to for a great massage and extras were available (not FS). Have tried Pro Works in Taylor, decent but not Bella Spa level of massage. I recently passed Dynasty on Dix in Southgate, and searched thread for reviews and did not see any recent (most dated 2020). Anyone stop recently? Any information would be appreciated. Looking for a great massage primarily, with options, either AMP or private downriver area. Thanks in advance -.
Last edited by DannyWilson216; 04-22-26 at 21:15. Reason: grammar error
-
04-22-26 14:13 #36377Senior Member

Posts: 246Been closed for a while
Damn man, where you been? That place has been shut down for a long time. Nothing good on the Eastside anymore, everything went to shit.
Originally Posted by LostInDetroit
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 12:34 #36376Senior Member

Posts: 256Shiatsu Well Being Gone?
I don't know if this is old news, but I drove past Shiatsu Well Being yesterday looking a quick session and saw that the building on Dequindre is vacant and no signage pointing to if they moved or got busted or whatever. Just a for sale / rent sign. Any mongers have any intel?
-
04-21-26 21:29 #36375Senior Member

Posts: 209Moon Bay
Middle aged Asian on the heavier side delivers a less than LMT massage with a less than spectacular L1 finish in addition to shorting ten minutes on the hour. Other than that, one good time.
Originally Posted by Zeke01
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 21:22 #36374Senior Member

Posts: 188There was a place in that area a decade ago. It was a decent place. Even had a sauna. They fucking cranked that sauna up like crazy. They offered FS, but they pulled that bullshit where they would do it for five minutes then say it hurt and make you stop. It was pretty useless. I am sure this is a totally different group of people, but I just wanted to share that the area does have a history of AMPs. I think it stuck around for a while. There is a Hot Shot coffee nearby. I live sorta far from it. Closer to the one in Sterling Heights, but I feel like the Hot Shot in Pontiac is more fun. Some weird girl who claimed to be autistic started crying about never getting any tips one time. I suppose she thought it was a way to get tips. Lolno. I have considered offering extra tips for their used socks or panties to feel out what is available, but those girls seem too much on the up-and-up.
Originally Posted by Zeke01
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 21:06 #36373Senior Member

Posts: 392Great hands
Had an errand to run around there today and seen the places windows and door covered up with paper and some guy on a bike checking out the closure sign. Wonder if those that didn't get arrested went back to Manhattan.
Originally Posted by Lurker1988
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 20:05 #36372Senior Member

Posts: 53Not new
Went there around September last year. Decent massage, old lady 55-60. Happy ending. Nothing great.
Originally Posted by Zeke01
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 19:10 #36371Senior Member

Posts: 72New MP Waterford / Pontiac
I did not have time to stop, but just passed by what I think is a new MP. It's on the West side of Telegraph, South of 59 by about half a mile. Called Moon Bay, has anyone had a chance to check it out yet? If not, I'll stop soon and report back.
-
04-21-26 17:59 #36370Senior Member

Posts: 95Grand River
Was this Sun Spa?
Originally Posted by PapaBear86
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 17:06 #36369Senior Member

Posts: 46Saw sophia, and she is a good time, would repeat. She was very open to suggestions.
Originally Posted by Lamarr
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






