Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 64 of 2506 FirstFirst ... 14 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 114 164 564 1064 ... LastLast
Results 946 to 960 of 37583
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36638
    Quote Originally Posted by Asianblasian  [View Original Post]
    Intel on Health and Wellness in White Lake? I been to a few parlors on m59 like highland and diamond. Highland was better than diamond but both were subpar. What do they offer here? What's the most ever reported? How do the girls look? Feel free to dm me or respond on here if you want to exchange intel.
    Health and Wellness is good, nice looking girls, L1 HE is about the most you'll get, individual results may vary, but not the norm. Anna is good looking and does a nice finish. Massage is about a 6 or 7 out of 10. She will want 60 for the tip though.

  2. #36637

    Queen spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Toms987  [View Original Post]
    Letter on front door says the city manager suspended the business license based on an investigation by the Oakland County Sheriff's Dept. It also noted that the business did not comply with city ordinances about health and activities. They were aligned with Queen's Spa in Southfield at one time, not sure if that may be a viable option.
    I think queen spa got removed from the FS list a few months back. Would be interested if anything changed recently.

  3. #36636

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by Toms987  [View Original Post]
    Letter on front door says the city manager suspended the business license based on an investigation by the Oakland County Sheriff's Dept. It also noted that the business did not comply with city ordinances about health and activities. They were aligned with Queen's Spa in Southfield at one time, not sure if that may be a viable option.
    I have been there once and I think her name was Lisa? I can't remember. Not much of a massage, after 10 minutes she just asked me what I wanted and pushed for full service. I fucked her but she got tired of it and finished me with her hand. $140. In my opinion it was not a good experience so I never went back. She was not fun and seemed way off, but I figure that's how some of the full service girls are.

  4. #36635

    First Post Starmoon in Wixom and Health and Wellness White Lake

    First post so I wanted to give some intel and ask for some.

    Been to Starmoon in Wixom. Saw "Emma" and just had her massage my ass and balls the whole time. On the flip I sucked on her tits for a bit and tried to get her to tale off her shirt but only got to pull her tits out of her blouse. She spit on my dick while jerking it off which was hot and used her tongue a bit. $70 for the massage and I tipped her $40 which she was happy enough to give me a hug. There was a short girl with a fat ass there as well and I wanted to try her next. If you like a freaky and cute girl then she is good at Starmoon. Saw one of the other girls and she was not cute at all. The rooms are a bit dated, no doors just like a sliding closet and it's a bit dirty but they are busy, lots of girls but thin walls. During my massage she was talking with a coworker half the time. I didn't ask for full service or a BJ but I will see if it's available next time.

    Intel on Health and Wellness in White Lake? I been to a few parlors on m59 like highland and diamond. Highland was better than diamond but both were subpar. What do they offer here? What's the most ever reported? How do the girls look? Feel free to dm me or respond on here if you want to exchange intel.

  5. #36634

    Yelp review

    Quote Originally Posted by Toms987  [View Original Post]
    Letter on front door says the city manager suspended the business license based on an investigation by the Oakland County Sheriff's Dept. It also noted that the business did not comply with city ordinances about health and activities. They were aligned with Queen's Spa in Southfield at one time, not sure if that may be a viable option.
    I am sure the yelp review by someone named Yuki 3 months ago didn't help, someone snitched and the call might have came from inside.

  6. #36633

    New empire

    Old Asian lady cackled like my crazy aunt. Paid 200 total for FS. Went because great hands is closed and was interested in TS-- wasn't offered that and didn't feel like asking the cackling lady with lucky charm tat.

    Pounded a few positions until finally finishing.

    3/10 won't repeat again.

    Anything close to great hands in quality available in the metro area?

  7. #36632

    Great Hands - "Closed for Good"

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyDetroit  [View Original Post]
    Had an errand to run around there today and seen the places windows and door covered up with paper and some guy on a bike checking out the closure sign. Wonder if those that didn't get arrested went back to Manhattan.
    Letter on front door says the city manager suspended the business license based on an investigation by the Oakland County Sheriff's Dept. It also noted that the business did not comply with city ordinances about health and activities. They were aligned with Queen's Spa in Southfield at one time, not sure if that may be a viable option.

  8. #36631

    Ocean Asian Novi

    Massage was way off what I use to receive and wanted 8 on the flip for HE. Then cut me 20 minutes short of an hour for a walk in that probably pays that.

  9. #36630

    Jenn

    Any good information on how his one?

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...irl-84364.html

  10. #36629

    Recent Intel on Dynasty Southgate

    Moved downriver from Roseville a few years back. Bella Spa in Eastpointe was my go to for a great massage and extras were available (not FS). Have tried Pro Works in Taylor, decent but not Bella Spa level of massage. I recently passed Dynasty on Dix in Southgate, and searched thread for reviews and did not see any recent (most dated 2020). Anyone stop recently? Any information would be appreciated. Looking for a great massage primarily, with options, either AMP or private downriver area. Thanks in advance -.
    Last edited by DannyWilson216; 04-22-26 at 21:15. Reason: grammar error

  11. #36628

    Been closed for a while

    Quote Originally Posted by LostInDetroit  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if this is old news, but I drove past Shiatsu Well Being yesterday looking a quick session and saw that the building on Dequindre is vacant and no signage pointing to if they moved or got busted or whatever. Just a for sale / rent sign. Any mongers have any intel?
    Damn man, where you been? That place has been shut down for a long time. Nothing good on the Eastside anymore, everything went to shit.

  12. #36627

    Shiatsu Well Being Gone?

    I don't know if this is old news, but I drove past Shiatsu Well Being yesterday looking a quick session and saw that the building on Dequindre is vacant and no signage pointing to if they moved or got busted or whatever. Just a for sale / rent sign. Any mongers have any intel?

  13. #36626

    Moon Bay

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeke01  [View Original Post]
    I did not have time to stop, but just passed by what I think is a new MP. It's on the West side of Telegraph, South of 59 by about half a mile. Called Moon Bay, has anyone had a chance to check it out yet? If not, I'll stop soon and report back.
    Middle aged Asian on the heavier side delivers a less than LMT massage with a less than spectacular L1 finish in addition to shorting ten minutes on the hour. Other than that, one good time.

  14. #36625
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeke01  [View Original Post]
    I did not have time to stop, but just passed by what I think is a new MP. It's on the West side of Telegraph, South of 59 by about half a mile. Called Moon Bay, has anyone had a chance to check it out yet? If not, I'll stop soon and report back.
    There was a place in that area a decade ago. It was a decent place. Even had a sauna. They fucking cranked that sauna up like crazy. They offered FS, but they pulled that bullshit where they would do it for five minutes then say it hurt and make you stop. It was pretty useless. I am sure this is a totally different group of people, but I just wanted to share that the area does have a history of AMPs. I think it stuck around for a while. There is a Hot Shot coffee nearby. I live sorta far from it. Closer to the one in Sterling Heights, but I feel like the Hot Shot in Pontiac is more fun. Some weird girl who claimed to be autistic started crying about never getting any tips one time. I suppose she thought it was a way to get tips. Lolno. I have considered offering extra tips for their used socks or panties to feel out what is available, but those girls seem too much on the up-and-up.

  15. #36624

    Great hands

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker1988  [View Original Post]
    It's not on oakland county records, might be Fed or ICE.
    Had an errand to run around there today and seen the places windows and door covered up with paper and some guy on a bike checking out the closure sign. Wonder if those that didn't get arrested went back to Manhattan.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape