Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 68 of 2506 FirstFirst ... 18 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 118 168 568 1068 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 37583
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36578

    Great Hands. Coco

    First I want to thank the gentleman of this board that reached out and helped me get over the finish line.

    I had some time so I made the trip to Great Hands in Oak Park this week. It was pretty early and I didn't have an appointment so I just rang the bell. Lisa answered the door and let me in and Coco introduced herself to me and then took me to a room. Got an hour, paid the house fee and got comfortable. Coco is very friendly and playful, which really soothed my nerves. I can honestly say I was surprised by the level of massage I received. I had some big knots in my shoulders and she attacked them. I was expecting some fun, not a wonderful deep tissue massage. Anyway about 3/4 the way in, she starts grazing the boys and my taint before the flip to get the party started and then we agree on BBBJ and she went to work. She was wonderful and I enjoyed my time. Professional though and through, helped clean me up and gave me a water on the way out. I was also introduced to Nana and she looks like fun. I'm already planning my next visit.

  2. #36577

    No more STG advertising; closed?

    Quote Originally Posted by DTownMick  [View Original Post]
    Not too long ago, there used to be a FS spot, just on the fringes of downtown Rochester. Does anyone have any Intel on whether or not that spot is still around?
    Lat summer they advertised; however no more STG postings. Rumour was she went to the casino daily.

    Search "Rochester"- There are 2 postings for August 2025.

  3. #36576
    Quote Originally Posted by McGuy  [View Original Post]
    Went and tried this spa, saw Amy skinny busty Chinese girl. Very open menu with a decent massage. I will probably go again. Easy to get an appointment, felt okay parking in the lot. Might be GFE with my next visit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/livon...4/664191147614
    Nice first visit here today. Tried to go here a few months ago, but didn't connect, and the building is a bit atypical (no signage, looks like a former dentist office right between two houses). Got nervous as I sat in the small parking area with a F-150 stationary in the strip mall lot across the street kinda peeking over (eventually came across, another monger).

    Short girl, maybe 5 foot, pretty face, nice manmades, good service. Will return.

  4. #36575

    Rochester Spa

    Not too long ago, there used to be a FS spot, just on the fringes of downtown Rochester. Does anyone have any Intel on whether or not that spot is still around?

  5. #36574

    M spa vs Chinese Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmNotMe  [View Original Post]
    The phone number shows the place on the same road further south.
    It is possible the phone number is that of a girl who once worked at M Spa but is now at Chinese massage. I don't think M Spa reopened. City of Westland denied them as the owner had prior issues with the law.

  6. #36573

    Former Five Lake Massage in Fraser

    Has been replaced with a legit place unless someone got something more than a massage there. My provider June's perfect english with no accent is a tall tale sign it's a legit place.

  7. #36572

    M spa

    Is there signage on the door?

  8. #36571
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmNotMe  [View Original Post]
    The phone number shows the place on the same road further south.
    Looks like M-Spa is open again. It's in the same plaza as bloom Jin spa.

  9. #36570

    Is this

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganMan686  [View Original Post]
    I wish she was real. I saw this one but I'm pretty sure its fake. Mm686.
    The artist formerly known as Christabella.

  10. #36569
    Quote Originally Posted by TLong  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Chinese Massage in the holiday plaza or some place new?
    The phone number shows the place on the same road further south.

  11. #36568

    Holiday plaza

    Quote Originally Posted by McGuy  [View Original Post]
    Went and tried this spa, saw Amy skinny busty Chinese girl. Very open menu with a decent massage. I will probably go again. Easy to get an appointment, felt okay parking in the lot. Might be GFE with my next visit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/livon...4/664191147614
    Is this the Chinese Massage in the holiday plaza or some place new?

  12. #36567

    Looks fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Darwin2000  [View Original Post]
    I just stumbled on this ad from Lexi. I've never seen her before. Has anyone else seen her? Kind of a knockout.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3374101
    I wish she was real. I saw this one but I'm pretty sure its fake. Mm686.

  13. #36566

    Made it to Great Hands

    Well going by the photos posted on another thread I can say Lisa doesn't have the best skin and the photo has been touched up some. I ended up with Nana and she's just a cute little thing. .7 for the hr and 1.5 for FS. Absolutely no complaints and would definitely go again. I was able to meet face to face with Hanna, coco and Lisa and that would be the order I would take them.

  14. #36565

    Siagon

    What happened to Lexi from Siagon? I know she was a little big but she was always fun.

  15. #36564

    Anyone seen Lexi?

    I just stumbled on this ad from Lexi. I've never seen her before. Has anyone else seen her? Kind of a knockout.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3374101

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape