Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 5461
-
04-26-26 22:24 #5131Senior Member

Posts: 47Lanes
Before Relax was the hotspot, I feel like Lanes was a go-to also. Anyone been recently? Momo was my go-to and she is always there unless on vacation, curious who else is there. Usually 1 or 2 besides Momo rotate. If anyone has been or curious about Momo PM me if you want.
-
04-26-26 17:46 #5130Senior Member

Posts: 48One Spa
Checked out One Spa in Oakbrook terrace. Called ahead and they said they had 2 girls working. I arrive and there's only one person working there. Forgot her name but she said a Jane or June was busy with another client.
$$. 4 was handed to her so she immediately knew why I was there. I asked if they had a table shower and she said yes.
Asked me to undress. Comes back and guides me to shower area. No slippers provided.
Shower area is nice but small as the table takes up most of the room. Plenty of roaming during the shower and some stroking. Then into a small sauna and back to the room. Massage was nice minus the interruptions from other mongers and her saying "we busy come back later". She finished the massage and then did some great teasing but that only lasted about a min. Asked to flip and then used tongue all over my body and shaft. Slapped the rubber on which actually hurt. Either my girth is too big or that thing was small. Suffocated Junior so after some CBJ, mish and doggy I asked her to take it off. I really pounded her in doggy and she said you're too big hold on. LOL. She was nice and funny though. Has a great pair of tits and lips. No DFK but she would use tongue on body and below my balls.
Released in her hands and tits with the cover off as she slapped my cock on her tits.
Decent option but I feel it's all the same up and down Roosevelt minus relax. Just have some serious relax fatigue and feel those girls are just nonstop all day. I've seen them all sweaty and tired at times which kind of turns me off. They need to work in some breaks to at least shower between dudes LOL.
-
04-23-26 23:03 #5129Senior Member

Posts: 383Candy at Relax
I was a little put off today with the affirmative appointment for Gina. It's an hour twenty minute drive for me. I was running ten minutes late so called again to confirm I was almost there. That's when they said, "Gina on vacation try new girl Candy. ".
Dammit! Ok, so I park in the back, say "helloo" through the back door and up walks a five foot four natural D cup beauty. Phew!
Go see her. It's her first week. Great, great acupressure for the first half hour. The second featured sucking on those D cups, which she shuttered with so that's fun. And, some of the best head I've had. With a pretty little mouth that I didn't think would do the job with the big guy's girth. Her mouth felt like a tight pussy. Covered L3 cowgirl and standing mish.
I'll see her again.
-
04-23-26 12:39 #5128Senior Member

Posts: 50Ads
Anyone else travel a lot like me? I found that the red table girls are using photos from this other milking table group in Dallas that I use on occasion when I'm down there on their ads now. Thought it was funny and wondered if anyone else had seen anything similar?
-
04-23-26 12:37 #5127Senior Member

Posts: 50Warrenville
Decided to TOFTT last week and went to Warrenville Asian Spa. Weird spot in the corner of a strip mall, the literal corner.
Older lady, massive tits but she's like. Idk 60? She was honestly probably attractive back in the day. Anyway doesn't seem to be anyone else there. Went through with it anyway. I'd give the massage a 6. 5/10. L1 offered with a feel up (only way I knew she had big tits and she put my hand there without me asking or trying to).
7 for the house. 4 for the L1. Probably won't repeat unless there's an indication that they have more girls that are about 20 years younger at least.
-
04-20-26 22:02 #5126Senior Member

Posts: 1604I absolutely do this at most places I go to. Or if I'm giving a mamasan the house fee, I lay the tip money on the table in plain sight with a couple of condoms they I prefer.
Originally Posted by Amplitude
[View Original Post]
One it lets them know what you want and are expecting. Two, guys complain about the negotiations after the flip. This eliminates that whole conversation.
-
04-20-26 20:29 #5125Senior Member

Posts: 107Every time I go to relax, I hand over 2. 3 (. 7 house and 1. 6 L3) and a raincoat when they ask for the house fee. They get the point and have never had to haggle or anything with the therapist.
Originally Posted by Rickyp1412
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 17:17 #5124Regular Member

Posts: 5Legit AMPs
Anyone else like going to legit AMPs to see if they can get a little extra something? Haha.
I've gone to to Asian essence spa a few times even tho they're rubmaps suggest they do offer more in the past those days seem to be over.
I've think I've seen 3 different girls and tried all different types of massages but still it haven't cracked them yet.
I keep going because their body scrub leaves my skin feeling awesome.
-
04-20-26 17:14 #5123Senior Member

Posts: 183Two weeks ago I was at Relax and had Ewa. Lucky came into the room to clean up after Ewa and I were done. I forgot how sexy of a body she had. I like the tiny spinner types. So I saw Lucky again for the second time. Last time I was with her was maybe a year ago.
Originally Posted by TheHappyDog
[View Original Post]
Someone just posted he had a disappointing time with Annie. He said he felt rushed during his 30 minute meeting. I always call ahead and make an appointment for 1 hour so nothing is rushed. I saw Annie, Gina, and Mocha in the hallway on my last two visits. I read recently that Gina is loud so I want to try her. But I would appreciate if anyone could review Mocha. She is a tiny cutie girl. I talked to her briefly but it was really dark. She sorta looks like a Thai girl that has white features. Best way I could describe what I saw. She definitely turned me on and will see her next week.
-
04-20-26 16:57 #5122Senior Member

Posts: 340Solid advice
That's solid advice if you've got one of the knowns like Ewa, Kiki- maybe even Mocha? (Haven't experienced her myself). Take all the guesswork out of it. And if they won't do the hour, turn and walk out before the money exchanges hands.
Originally Posted by Amplitude
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 16:41 #5121Senior Member

Posts: 47Amplitude answered this and I believe someone else talked about rates below / couple days back. I think. 7/.8 for hr house fee and 1.5-1.7 for FS is standard. I've lowballed before with like 1.2-1. 4 and it worked, but that's all I had on me and this was back when they didn't have a line out the door. 1 - 1.2 should be standard for BJ, but I'm sure some of us are paying more and its inflating the prices. I'm hoping people don't just throw their money at Relax, because they'll start inflating with all this business and people not haggling. Sometimes its YMMV and your history with the person, Kiki will complain to me if I lowball but will take it every time LOL.
Originally Posted by GotCraving
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 13:04 #5120Senior Member

Posts: 383When I go there I hand the two point four right over when they're rubbing their bare snatch on you and I say, "take care of me. " Just get that of the way and you'll have the best time. But insist on the hour. Kiki tried for half hour with me. She was happy to oblige.
Originally Posted by GotCraving
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 08:30 #5119Senior Member

Posts: 340Not sure I’ve ever gotten L2 for anything less than 120, and wouldn't want to pay any more either. But IMO- for the extra $40 w Ewa. Why not go FS? She never disappoints.
Originally Posted by GotCraving
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-26 20:48 #5118Regular Member

Posts: 13100-120 is the standard. Prices going up really fast I guess.
Originally Posted by GotCraving
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-26 17:35 #5117Senior Member

Posts: 74I was at Relax a few weeks back with Ewa and she seemed quite unsatisfied when I said I won't go over 120 for l2. Isn't that more than standard for most places? Or is it different when you get the whole hour? I usually try to keep it to 100 for L2 at most places unless if the girl is a smoke show. I almost always prefer full hr so just wanted to check with fellow mongers as to what you pay.










Reply With Quote





