Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 1237 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 537 1037 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 18548
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18008

    Sakura and Banning

    I've visited Sakura a couple times recently, and there are a couple very attractive spinners in room 1&2.

    Neither of them were very enthusiastic though. Kind of a bummer so.

    Went to Banning yesterday and met a lady that goes by Coco. She wasn't nearly as cute, but she did the thing with enthusiasm. YAY COCO!!

  2. #18007

    SFlower

    Crazy E, you're exactly right. She was Angela. And she also went by Emma depending on the day.

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyEddy  [View Original Post]
    If you're going to talk Sunflower names, I believe the GOAT would have been Angela. Very very good times when she was in town.

    If you were lucky enough to visit Lucki when she was around, you would never forget it either.

    These girls have never shown up anywhere else in the area. It was either NYC or here.

  3. #18006

    Sunflower names

    If you're going to talk Sunflower names, I believe the GOAT would have been Angela. Very very good times when she was in town.

    If you were lucky enough to visit Lucki when she was around, you would never forget it either.

    These girls have never shown up anywhere else in the area. It was either NYC or here.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodWill123  [View Original Post]
    Different Lucky. Lucky is kind of like those popular AMP names like Cee Cee (Xi Xi), Lu Lu, Anna, Jenny etc.

    The Lucky at Sunflower was a different girl. Crazy Eddy probably has the best story about her that I've heard. Gosh Sunflower days, remember Emma? Mia? Na na? Tiffany? Gosh, what a lineup.

  4. #18005

    Where is Flower Shop in WC

    Anyone willing to share this information, please?

  5. #18004
    Regular Member


    Posts: 24

    Flower Shop

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincy47  [View Original Post]
    I just sent you a PM with that information.
    Can you tell me where the Flower Shop is?

  6. #18003

    Different Lucky

    Different Lucky. Lucky is kind of like those popular AMP names like Cee Cee (Xi Xi), Lu Lu, Anna, Jenny etc.

    The Lucky at Sunflower was a different girl. Crazy Eddy probably has the best story about her that I've heard. Gosh Sunflower days, remember Emma? Mia? Na na? Tiffany? Gosh, what a lineup.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wielic  [View Original Post]
    There was a Lucky at Wisteria last month, IDK if it is the same one.

  7. #18002
    Quote Originally Posted by Icfts  [View Original Post]
    Decent massage. L1 max.
    What are her rates? I seem to remember seeing pretty high numbers on her tryst ad, but they're not there now (if they ever were).

  8. #18001
    Quote Originally Posted by Zlessor  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Vixen Paisely? I've seen her listed on CL and Tryst. Intrigued by the Nuru.

    https://tryst.link/massage/vixenpaisley
    Decent massage. L1 max.

  9. #18000
    Quote Originally Posted by Cincy47  [View Original Post]
    I just sent you a PM with that information.
    PM please.

  10. #17999

    Woodridge

    Any word on Woodridge lately? Haven't seen anyone post in a while. TIA.

  11. #17998

    Lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodWill123  [View Original Post]
    She was in new York. Believe I heard she's in Chicago now.
    There was a Lucky at Wisteria last month, IDK if it is the same one.

  12. #17997

    A little more specific

    Would help. Recommendations for what? Best pizza?

    If you haven't tried scrolling back through the pages yet, you will find reviews of different places from all over and may get a good sense on where to go to find what you are looking for.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckD513  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I'm from northern Cincinnati any recommendations pm.

  13. #17996

    I'm looking for recommendations

    Hey guys I'm from northern Cincinnati any recommendations pm.

  14. #17995

    Lucky

    She was in new York. Believe I heard she's in Chicago now.

    Quote Originally Posted by CincyGuy91  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen "Lucky" anywhere recently? Last two times I saw her was at sunflower in Loveland but that was April of 2025. If anyone has any intel it would be greatly appreciated!

  15. #17994

    Kimmi

    Anyone visit kimmi since her return.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape