Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 146 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 2183
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2108

    Heidy

    Quote Originally Posted by GMB45  [View Original Post]
    Have been out of the scene for a while. I had some running around to do the other day. I attempted a stop in Milford at Heidy Spa, one car in the parking lot w / NY plates, open sign illuminated no answer to the phone call door locked. Continued on my journey to Manchganastan I passed Sister's Massage in Merrimack and considered a stop, but I haven't seen but one post on it and that was Covid era. I ended up stopping at Sunset Spa in Manch which I have been several times in the past. I knew what I was getting there, and what I was looking for was primarily a solid massage. If any one has info on Heidy or Sister's could you kindly share. I'm not concerned with lvl1,2 or 3. I don't need the temptation or the financial drain. More important is a spot to loosen the shoulders and back that I can drop in when required. DM is fine if you don't want to broadcast.
    Stop in a couple weeks ago. I went there hoping for Yumi but drew Kaylee or something like this. Good solid massage from Kaylee but I liked Yumi's best.

  2. #2107

    Rfi

    Have been out of the scene for a while. I had some running around to do the other day. I attempted a stop in Milford at Heidy Spa, one car in the parking lot w / NY plates, open sign illuminated no answer to the phone call door locked. Continued on my journey to Manchganastan I passed Sister's Massage in Merrimack and considered a stop, but I haven't seen but one post on it and that was Covid era. I ended up stopping at Sunset Spa in Manch which I have been several times in the past. I knew what I was getting there, and what I was looking for was primarily a solid massage. If any one has info on Heidy or Sister's could you kindly share. I'm not concerned with lvl1,2 or 3. I don't need the temptation or the financial drain. More important is a spot to loosen the shoulders and back that I can drop in when required. DM is fine if you don't want to broadcast.

  3. #2106
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryJay  [View Original Post]
    They don't advertise that is why business is slow. IYKYK.
    I have heard comments from more than a few places while making small talk during the session that advertising is what gets you in trouble now.

    Lotta places we all know and love, no sign of them online.

  4. #2105
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryJay  [View Original Post]
    Always nice lungs. Friendly & playful. They don't advertise that is why business is slow. IYKYK.
    Also no signs of any kind on the store front.

  5. #2104

    Always Attractive

    Quote Originally Posted by JackADogov  [View Original Post]
    Got another text from Gaiia this morning inviting me to come see the new girl. Business must be slow as I haven't been there for more than two years when they were by The Red Roof.
    Always nice lungs. Friendly & playful. They don't advertise that is why business is slow. IYKYK.

  6. #2103

    Peabody Annex Derry

    Still open and advertising on CL.

    Has anyone been for a visit lately? Had great reviews when it (RE-)opened, but that was a while ago.

    Feel free to DM me.

  7. #2102

    Gaiia Cold Texts

    Quote Originally Posted by JackADogov  [View Original Post]
    Got another text from Gaiia this morning inviting me to come see the new girl.
    I got the same text. I've only been once and was shortly after they opened the current location. I'm thinking of stopping in tomorrow. Hoping it's not Uncle LEO running an op. LOL.

  8. #2101
    Quote Originally Posted by JackADogov  [View Original Post]
    Got another text from Gaiia this morning inviting me to come see the new girl. Business must be slow as I haven't been there for more than two years when they were by The Red Roof.
    Me too.

    They are expensive for what they provide. But the staff is attractive.

  9. #2100

    Gaiia

    Got another text from Gaiia this morning inviting me to come see the new girl. Business must be slow as I haven't been there for more than two years when they were by The Red Roof.

  10. #2099
    Quote Originally Posted by TwBone  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by this place without prior reservation, two girls working told me business was slow both in their thirties picked Alice medium built typical Chinese spinner body. Paid for 1 hr. Massage was very soothing took directions well, light teasing before flip. After hot towel opted for everything, she got naked, beautiful C top nice trimmed bottom. We caressed each other and she got really wet and ready, put on rain coat and I pounded all the way with every positions till the grand finale. Will be back for the second girl next time.
    Thanks for spilling the tea. What was the damage and do you know if they bbj?

  11. #2098
    Quote Originally Posted by TwBone  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by this place without prior reservation, two girls working told me business was slow both in their thirties picked Alice medium built typical Chinese spinner body. Paid for 1 hr. Massage was very soothing took directions well, light teasing before flip. After hot towel opted for everything, she got naked, beautiful C top nice trimmed bottom. We caressed each other and she got really wet and ready, put on rain coat and I pounded all the way with every positions till the grand finale. Will be back for the second girl next time.
    Excellent report. How was the girl's English?

  12. #2097

    Tea at Londonderry

    Stopped by this place without prior reservation, two girls working told me business was slow both in their thirties picked Alice medium built typical Chinese spinner body. Paid for 1 hr. Massage was very soothing took directions well, light teasing before flip. After hot towel opted for everything, she got naked, beautiful C top nice trimmed bottom. We caressed each other and she got really wet and ready, put on rain coat and I pounded all the way with every positions till the grand finale. Will be back for the second girl next time.

  13. #2096

    Main St Spa in Sanford

    Went by and it was closed with a sign on the door that it was "unfit for human habitation". Tried the new one down town but they (at least were) trying to be legit.

    Anyone know where the other one moved to? I think it was Essentials 8 spa? (google maps).

  14. #2095
    Quote Originally Posted by JackADogov  [View Original Post]
    Check post 2053.
    Hey. Thamks for saving me some cash.

  15. #2094

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape