Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 146 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 2183
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2093

  2. #2092

    Dover Point

    Stopped in Friday and was greeted by Nana, took hour for $70. She asked soft medium or hard and went with the medium. Well she's strong for her size and gave a great massage for almost the full hour before having me flip over. Offered $100 for L1 & she lifted shirt so I could have some playtime with natural Bs & eraser nips. Nana ok looking maybe young 40's / late 30's and will go back to check other talent. But she definitely can give a good massage. Heard another Asian females voice with guy in next room but didn't see her. No doors just drapes so not sure what else available. PM me if need more info or willing to share same.

  3. #2091
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Exeter

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherN  [View Original Post]
    Strat is worth your time. $150 will get you what you want. Knox marsh is the same as dover point, limited menu.
    Is Lotus or whatever it's called now still an unhappy place?

  4. #2090
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerDurden77  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone share any Intel on the Stratham place sort of near the Honda barn? It used to be quite promising. But I used to always go to lotus a few miles down the road. I'm particularly interested in FS, if possible.

    Also, not all that long ago a new place opened up in Dover very close to the Bellamy Park disc golf place. Any info on that would be appreciated, as well.

    Last, if lotus is still no fun, please let me know. And also let me know otherwise, if you would?
    Strat is worth your time. $150 will get you what you want. Knox marsh is the same as dover point, limited menu.

  5. #2089

    Strat and Dover

    Can anyone share any Intel on the Stratham place sort of near the Honda barn? It used to be quite promising. But I used to always go to lotus a few miles down the road. I'm particularly interested in FS, if possible.

    Also, not all that long ago a new place opened up in Dover very close to the Bellamy Park disc golf place. Any info on that would be appreciated, as well.

    Last, if lotus is still no fun, please let me know. And also let me know otherwise, if you would?

  6. #2088
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldstardec  [View Original Post]
    I had a hard time finding it myself. It's the place all the way on the left standing on Broadway. It has an awning and I think it states a roofing company.

    You can just walk in. Very nice talent.
    You can find the phone number for the 6 East place in Derry by searching rubmaps for Gaia in Salem. Apparently they moved, didn't keep the old name, but did keep the number.

  7. #2087

    Downtown

    Quote Originally Posted by NhMonger69  [View Original Post]
    I walked by this place and didn't go in. It really looked like a legit beauty parlor maybe that the intent to be under the radar. Would have felt foolish walking in and asking for a massage if it was legit. I didn't find the number or address on RM so it must really be under the radar.

    Did you call first or just walk in?
    I had a hard time finding it myself. It's the place all the way on the left standing on Broadway. It has an awning and I think it states a roofing company.

    You can just walk in. Very nice talent.

  8. #2086
    Quote Originally Posted by Amppro95  [View Original Post]
    I think its pretty safe to assume that we have all fantasized about going to a legit massage place and getting some type of happy ending. I'm not looking for Intel, only your story if it ever happened, even if it was 15 years ago and in Maryland. No need to reply LGreen, we all know that you've gotten HE from dental cleanings, the DMV and the lady at the service desk at Hannafords. I have probably had around 50 legit massages in the last 25 years and have never, I did have a massage therapist in Dover, NH say about 20 min into the massage that if I was looking for a HE that she doesn't do that. I was very surprised to even bring it up, I think I replied something like, well everyone would enjoy a HE, I'll take note that its not part of your menu. That was 20 something years ago and about a year after being in business she packed up and went out west, or so I was told.

    AMP.
    I did but it was a from a woman that I had previously seen a few times at a L1 spa. When she moved to the legit spa she sent me a text and asked me to visit. I still got the HJ but had to be quiet.

  9. #2085
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson686  [View Original Post]
    Decided to visit 6 E Broadway recently. The place doesn't present as a massage parlor, just looks like a normal beauty salon from the outside. Drew Lilly, though she pronounced it as "Lee Lee". Very attractive young-looking girl with a great body and natural Bs. Massage was good, flipped after a nice tease. She has just the smallest bit of belly flab but still a really good-looking girl. I got Saran Wrap CBJ for 150, which is a bit expensive to me, but seems to be the going rate at most places these days. She wanted 200 to take her panties off, I declined and she just did the deed topless. Total damage 70 + 150.
    I walked by this place and didn't go in. It really looked like a legit beauty parlor maybe that the intent to be under the radar. Would have felt foolish walking in and asking for a massage if it was legit. I didn't find the number or address on RM so it must really be under the radar.

    Did you call first or just walk in?

  10. #2084

    Portsmouth

    Quote Originally Posted by Helloapollo7  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited her? Never seen her ad before. She in in Portsmouth and 2 for an hour massage. Looks good, just wondering, thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ports...a/924684271835
    I had posted this a few months back and got one or two responses both were negative and said don't bother.

    AMP.

  11. #2083
    I have seen her and reviewed her before #2053. She is on the older side and does not offer more than a nude HJ. The price she quotes includes that and don't think she offers more.

    Quote Originally Posted by Helloapollo7  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited her? Never seen her ad before. She in in Portsmouth and 2 for an hour massage. Looks good, just wondering, thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ports...a/924684271835

  12. #2082
    Certainly looks ripe for some Russian fun!

    Quote Originally Posted by Helloapollo7  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited her? Never seen her ad before. She in in Portsmouth and 2 for an hour massage. Looks good, just wondering, thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ports...a/924684271835

  13. #2081

    Ports sensual massage

    Has anyone visited her? Never seen her ad before. She in in Portsmouth and 2 for an hour massage. Looks good, just wondering, thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ports...a/924684271835

  14. #2080
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson686  [View Original Post]
    Decided to visit 6 E Broadway recently. The place doesn't present as a massage parlor, just looks like a normal beauty salon from the outside. Drew Lilly, though she pronounced it as "Lee Lee". Very attractive young-looking girl with a great body and natural Bs. Massage was good, flipped after a nice tease. She has just the smallest bit of belly flab but still a really good-looking girl. I got Saran Wrap CBJ for 150, which is a bit expensive to me, but seems to be the going rate at most places these days. She wanted 200 to take her panties off, I declined and she just did the deed topless. Total damage 70 + 150.
    Are there any rail thin women at this location?

  15. #2079
    Quote Originally Posted by Amppro95  [View Original Post]
    the lady at the service desk at Hannafords.
    ROTFLMAO.

    I have found that while many legit shops are very very strict with their emps, there are ladies that want to do it for the tip. Once word gets out, they are fired. It used to be like that with BJs too. Seems to have chilled a bit. I remember BB at Royal in Chelmsford would give a BJ when it was well known hand-only was the rule.

    There were 2 "DIY" places in the s. Nh area, I got a nervous "cum quick I'm not supposed to do this" at both of them.

    LAst week I got a BBBJ from a temp at a place I regularly got a CBJ (sshhhh don't tell I'll get fired) at. The BJ was lackluster and she barely even put it in her mouth. But she touched it with her tongue and that's what earned her the 120 she wanted. I won't go back. Its worse to get lack luster service at a shop.

    My strategy when I'm feeling really flush is to get a legit no HE massage at Pine tree, and then go to a FS shop. Best of both worlds.

    Just my 0. 02.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape