Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 8720
-
04-26-26 21:52 #8525Senior Member

Posts: 611Pics
That bottom pic is not even her. That's Dani, who has been posting in Middletown. I wonder if she's aware that someone else is using her pic.
Originally Posted by SpinnerFetish
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 09:13 #8524Senior Member

Posts: 660Yes but those are the same pics she was using 5 years ago and now some of them are almost 10 years old.
Originally Posted by SpinnerFetish
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 07:24 #8523Senior Member

Posts: 221Does she look anything like the first 5 pics? Skinny body?
Originally Posted by BBFreak
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-26 09:59 #8522Senior Member

Posts: 660Never seen her before but she's been around for years. Used to work out of a condo in Waterbury and asked for crazy amounts. She had at least one review which was not very favorable. Recall the condo being a drug den with shady folks. But she's legit but those pictures are old. Her real name is Amy and I agree the last picture doesn't look like her at all.
Originally Posted by SpinnerFetish
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-26 09:20 #8521Senior Member

Posts: 221https://skipthegames.com/posts/hamde...w/034146883807
Anyone seen this girl? She checks all my boxes: 99 lbs, little spinner, is she using old pictures? The first 5 pictures look amazing. But that last picture? Doesn't even look like the same person.
-
04-25-26 09:17 #8520Senior Member

Posts: 221Yes that looks like Jazmine, she lives (or at least used to live) up the hill from the pond Lilly. Nice girl, never had any problems with her but I haven't seen her in a few years.
Originally Posted by PhatdMbGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 12:18 #8519Senior Member

Posts: 693Mz. V
She's been advertising for a while now. Her pics are interesting, but her ad is so full of attitude and high rates that I wouldn't do it. Could be a case of sour grapes, but I'd rather pay for known services with others. Otherwise, TOFTT and let us know if she's worth it all.
Originally Posted by BlackViking203
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 18:27 #8518Senior Member

Posts: 64Mz. V
Anyone have info. Been wanting to sample but I can't find anything.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hamde...d/908171389427
-
04-23-26 13:13 #8517Senior Member

Posts: 216Anyone Sample?
This one seems hot if that's her pics. Anyone see, sample, or contact?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...m/456961427685
-
04-22-26 22:24 #8516Senior Member

Posts: 334Jessika
Funny, I read a message from somebody who claimed he discovered Mulan. I guess I can claim Jessika that way. .
On a serious note, of all the Latinas I've met around here she's still my favorite, and one of the few providers I feel fully relaxed during the session and never feel rushed.
And I haven't experienced her squeezing her thighs, it may be a matter of physical compatibility.
-
04-22-26 18:45 #8515Senior Member

Posts: 1533Re: Jessica ala Jessika
Originally Posted by Barnes75
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Barnes75
[View Original Post]
Barnes posts about her time to time. Just search her name.
Originally Posted by DukesMan2000
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...aven/206002740
475-XXX-1832
-
04-22-26 18:27 #8514Senior Member

Posts: 114Does she post on STG?
What's her intel?
Originally Posted by Barnes75
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 17:36 #8513Senior Member

Posts: 398Jessika in Milford
Fellow Mongers,
Saw Jessika again recently. She's still trimmer than usual but putting some weight back on. Not sure how long she can keep up her fitness regimen. She looked very good. But she's back to squeezing with her legs so that you can't fully thrust. This is very frustrating. Until she remedies that, I'm demoting her to much lower on my go-to list.
Barnes.
-
04-22-26 11:20 #8512Senior Member

Posts: 62Looks like little jazzy. Been around for 10+ years. Lacks teeth now.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 18:12 #8511Senior Member

Posts: 1533Jessie
Anyone have intel on this one? Phones are a text app for a Crystal and Verizon Android for a Barbara. Couldn't find any matching socials using the pics.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...m/597919392959
203-XXX-2227
203-XXX-0866








Reply With Quote






