Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 582 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 522 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 8720
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8405

    Hamden Branford CT

    Has anyone seen this one says she is in hamden looking to see if see is legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fairf...h/894856079518

  2. #8404
    Quote Originally Posted by Joenova  [View Original Post]
    That's funny, post 8400 says definitely demons. I wonder what he saw that you didn't.
    Mine was just a cardate bbj so I only saw her tits and face. All her teeth present didn't have the awkward walk, hunch, or complain about anything. I'm not an expert. So Like I said I didn't see any signs of drug use. Was fully coherent too. Maybe she does, maybe she doesn't. But my date it wasn't evident she did.

  3. #8403
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth  [View Original Post]
    She came and gave me a really good cardate BBJ. Cute girl. Absolute pain in the fucking ass in terms of showing up on time. I waited multiple hours more than once before she finally came through. I only really decided to see her because she owed me $. Service was good. Nice body. Good smile, full teeth, no drug use evident by the looks of things. Honestly seems like a pretty sweet girl, so if she can figure out the being stupidly late thing I'd say go for it. I enjoyed her skills.
    That's funny, post 8400 says definitely demons. I wonder what he saw that you didn't.

  4. #8402
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicForNow  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on her? Maybe seen her before. Looks familiar and I searched her name found nothing?

    Tia.
    She came and gave me a really good cardate BBJ. Cute girl. Absolute pain in the fucking ass in terms of showing up on time. I waited multiple hours more than once before she finally came through. I only really decided to see her because she owed me $. Service was good. Nice body. Good smile, full teeth, no drug use evident by the looks of things. Honestly seems like a pretty sweet girl, so if she can figure out the being stupidly late thing I'd say go for it. I enjoyed her skills.

  5. #8401

    Jessika

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Ive seen her in the past I believe and wasnt very impressed. Went by Jessika with a K.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...aven/200876108
    https://newhaven.myescort.network/fe...4-541ebaa6db80
    475-XXX-1832

    Always drop links and pics please. Nothing was showing on stg when I tried to search.
    Yes. She goes by Jessika, with the k. I've been seeing her for a couple of years, and I've never seen her advertise on STG. I'm pretty sure those pics aren't hers; although, they are in the ballpark.

    Barnes.

  6. #8400
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen Queen Nessa and no immediate intel. Just adding link, pics, and number for added info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/middl...0/692593708564
    860-XXX-3122
    475-XXX-5360
    Once you get good comms, quick and easy 120 qv, BBBJ, bbfscip, DFK, has real soft skin. Def has demons.

  7. #8399

    Re: Jessica aka Jessika

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnes75  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    I saw Jessica recently. CBJ was good, but her mish / doggy / CBJ performance was uninspired and, overall, in the average range, which is typical for her. She looks great, though. She tends to be a little chunky. But she's as slim as I've ever seen her. She must be on a diet. Don't know for how long she'll be fit and trim.

    Looks: A-.

    CBJ: B.

    Mish / doggy / cg: C.

    Barnes.
    Ive seen her in the past I believe and wasn’t very impressed. Went by Jessika with a K.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...aven/200876108
    https://newhaven.myescort.network/fe...4-541ebaa6db80
    475-XXX-1832

    Always drop links and pics please. Nothing was showing on stg when I tried to search.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5391.jpg‎   IMG_5392.jpg‎   IMG_5393.jpeg‎   IMG_5394.jpeg‎   IMG_5395.jpeg‎  

    IMG_5396.jpg‎   IMG_5397.jpeg‎   IMG_5398.jpeg‎  

  8. #8398

    Jessica: Latina ending in 1832

    Gentlemen,

    I saw Jessica recently. CBJ was good, but her mish / doggy / CBJ performance was uninspired and, overall, in the average range, which is typical for her. She looks great, though. She tends to be a little chunky. But she's as slim as I've ever seen her. She must be on a diet. Don't know for how long she'll be fit and trim.

    Looks: A-.

    CBJ: B.

    Mish / doggy / cg: C.

    Barnes.

  9. #8397
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen Queen Nessa and no immediate intel. Just adding link, pics, and number for added info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/middl...0/692593708564
    860-XXX-3122
    475-XXX-5360
    Donny, Thanks for adding that! I thought I had done so.

  10. #8396

    Re: Queen Nessa

    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicForNow  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on her? Maybe seen her before. Looks familiar and I searched her name found nothing?

    Tia.
    Haven't seen Queen Nessa and no immediate intel. Just adding link, pics, and number for added info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/middl...0/692593708564
    860-XXX-3122
    475-XXX-5360
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5385.jpg‎   IMG_5386.png‎   IMG_5387.jpg‎   IMG_5388.png‎  

  11. #8395

    Queen Nessa

    Anyone have info on her? Maybe seen her before. Looks familiar and I searched her name found nothing?

    Tia.

  12. #8394
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    I meant to post about hem a few months ago but forgot. I saw them two or three times. They are both bbw so if that bothers you don't see them. I had never seen two at once before and was surprised by it when I arrived. Both are good At what they do and willing to please. BBBJ and covered sex. Each were good but only one would lick the others pussy. The amount donated for two is what you will donate to a single girl so from that perspective it was good. They are located in a home near downtown Shelton. Overall a good experience and I would see them again. That said I thought we had a good time and I don't think I said anything to offend them, but they haven't responded when I've reach out to see them Again.
    Which one went down I wana fuck Tattoo while she eats the big girl.

  13. #8393
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussylicker420  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on these 2?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...k/813852050713

    They gave me 2 one price I am interested in a 3 some.
    They are both on FL also. Both seem large. I was interested in the other (tattoos) but lost contact. I too am open to feed back and want to make my way to the valley at some point.

  14. #8392
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussylicker420  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on these 2?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...k/813852050713

    They gave me 2 onOr one price I am interested in a 3 some.
    I meant to post about hem a few months ago but forgot. I saw them two or three times. They are both bbw so if that bothers you don't see them. I had never seen two at once before and was surprised by it when I arrived. Both are good At what they do and willing to please. BBBJ and covered sex. Each were good but only one would lick the others pussy. The amount donated for two is what you will donate to a single girl so from that perspective it was good. They are located in a home near downtown Shelton. Overall a good experience and I would see them again. That said I thought we had a good time and I don't think I said anything to offend them, but they haven't responded when I've reach out to see them Again.

  15. #8391

    Anyone seen them?

    Anyone have info on these 2?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...k/813852050713

    They gave me 2 one price I am interested in a 3 some.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape