Thread: Korean Palace
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 797
-
04-25-26 01:00 #632Senior Member

Posts: 98Nanami
I saw Nanami today. She said she will be here for 2 weeks. All KP pics are photoshopped and the same applies here. Frustrating b / c you can never trust things, but in this case, the model held up. She has a decent amount of tattoos that are edited out. But her face is very cute. She had her hair in ponytails and it was two toned lighter brown and dark brown which was nice. Great small breast on a petite frame. Nanami had a pleasant demeanor and we vibed very well.
I'm a fan of Nuru which she offers for +50. I haven't had it in so long. She did a great job of sliding around and rubbing her tits up and down my butt hah. Shower play was weak. No preview BBBJ or teasing. Rest was pretty standard. She initiated a couple kisses a few times but that's not my thing.
She is probably about 5 feet tall. Tiny feet. If you like them small and if you like nuru, I would recommend.
-
04-22-26 16:44 #631Senior Member

Posts: 692I did forget to mention she deliberately does much eye contact. It totally feels like she's into the whole session. And rarely when I ask a girl to sit on my face does she stay until she's satisfied, but IU did. Don't mix her up with one they call "Sweet IU. " Different Kgirl.
Originally Posted by Skeever
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 15:59 #630Senior Member

Posts: 53IU is a pleaser
While IllinoisGuy has a bit of history with IU, I had the pleasure to visit her for the first time this week. Pretty much everything he says is spot-on. Her blue bikini picture on the KP website is the closest approximation of her current appearance, so if you scale that up to the late 30's or early 40's you'll know what to expect. I must stress that she truly has a very pretty face, especially when only a few inches away from yours.
IllinoisGuy's advice has apparently paid dividends for everyone, because she is an excellent kisser, even with new friends. And while I wouldn't say she's a service queen, I would say that she was very attentive throughout the whole visit. Eager to assist with undressing, great shower etiquette, and fantastic eye contact and encouragement. I thoroughly enjoyed her BBBJ, and she seemingly enjoyed my reciprocation (or at least is very convincing). We went through cowgirl, Asian cowgirl, and mish, finishing with great eye contact and her legs on my shoulders. I would do the entire routine all over again, as I place great value on eye contact from a pretty face.
I've now seen 8 different KP ladies, and it's a tight crowd at the top for personal favorites. IU because of how pretty and attentive she is, Inna because she's a service queen, and Lady Ari because she's slim and pretty. I'll look forward to seeing IU again on a future tour.
-
04-21-26 15:20 #629Senior Member

Posts: 692Kp iu
I have seen IU each visit since 9/24. She is not the perfect TEN of the photos, but she probably was that lady years ago. She still has the same very pretty face, and she is tiny but has a tiny bit less curves in the middle. Still very nice curves on a tiny body. Great tits, pretty great ass, just a little weight gain that she wears well. She has an innocent look on her face that makes her look very young. But I bet the photos could be her ten years ago. I can say she wants to please. I can say to book with confidence. But I will be fair to y'all. She remembers my name and what I like. IU has perfect chemistry with me. When I first met IU, her kisses were fast tongue flickerings and I told her to slow it down. She is now a fan-fucking-tastic kisser. WOW. She remembers my telling her to slow down the kisses. She definitely remembers that DFK is my thing and gives it to me the entire hour. She called me her kissing teacher. Her last visit, I said she is tied for Number 1 on my KP list with Chu and Melody. I was wowed today but I definitely have bias in my report from the total GFE with endless DFK.
There was a long DFK right at the door and more as she undressed me. Her preview BBBJ in the shower was not totally DT. WELL, it may have been for her tiny head and mouth, but it was no more than 4 inches- same at the bedside when IU was on her knees and laying down, but it was fantastic cock worship with BLS ball play and licking the shaft. There was also P2 P with a make-out session and titty-face. I had her sit on my face and she enjoyed that so much and stayed a long time to get where she was satisfied. More DFK as she got the cover out, P2 P play as she sat on my cock before covering me up.
Cowgirl with DFK and titty-face was the majority of our CFS. A bit of mish and then lazy K9 was hard and deep and because I edged so much that when she expected my finish, I did not. So she finished with a handy while pushing her tits in my face then switching to DFK. IU knows I want the DFK tongue play and she had a great teacher. YMMV.
IU had no extras written on the whiteboard. Chu doesn't either. While I don't usually do extras, Melody offers them. So Melody is my Number 1 with Chu and IU second favorites. KP took that vacation and I found Natty in March at a familiar set of buildings out by O'hare where many Thai providers work. I considered skipping KP to see Natty for the Nth time, but I will visit the KP girls I really love. Now, IU is there and soon gorgeous Hyeri is coming.
-
04-19-26 13:45 #628Senior Member

Posts: 270Lime
Originally Posted by Porsche997
[View Original Post]
Yeah, she is younger with a hot body. Friendly, sweet and always smiling. Not a wild service queen, but it's very good / solid service and she makes it feel very genuine. Saw her a month or so ago and she did say she was going back to Korea and retiring in May. My review below.
Originally Posted by Toboi
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by SweetDog
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 11:55 #627Regular Member

Posts: 9Same today. She must be a good one.
Originally Posted by Porsche997
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 17:03 #626Senior Member

Posts: 375I think this is her: 377351.
Originally Posted by LeviDynasty
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 15:40 #625Senior Member

Posts: 106I texted around 11 and was told she's fully booked.
Originally Posted by DarthCosmos
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 15:29 #624Senior Member

Posts: 95Becky ter
Do you know her ter number?
Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 12:40 #623Senior Member

Posts: 361Baby line off today?
Texted this morning around nine, I tried to get an appointment for 10 with baby lime.
Was told she is off.
Strange thing is, usually they update the website, but the website is not updated.
Am I overthinking it, was anyone able to see her today?
Darth.
-
04-13-26 11:36 #622Senior Member

Posts: 49Ai
I saw Ai for the second time recently. Wow. No extras. She seemed surprised when I included a $40 tip just because I like to tip a little. But I think she's amazing. Mid 30's? Beautiful face. But her body. OMG. Not a typical KP girl. More curvy and thicc. Amazing legs, fantastic natural breasts which I played with a lot. DFKs. FIV. She seemed to cum multiple times with body shaking orgasms. I think she's well worth a visit.
-
04-13-26 11:12 #621Senior Member

Posts: 375You're probably not banned. I would contact when you're ready to make an appointment with a specific girl and just request the girl and the time and go from there. That seems to work better for people. Good luck!
Originally Posted by NewShy
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-26 21:10 #620Regular Member

Posts: 5Blocked?
Hi guys- if you fail verification once, do they block you? I tried to get verified in early January of this year, and because I don't have a paystub, I couldn't get verified. I messaged again yesterday with my business card instead, and there's no answer. I have a good relationship with BP bookers and I go to LA a few times a year to see Korean girls, and have never had trouble verifying with any of the angencies there. Is there no hope for me? 😢 Any help would be greatly appreciated. If I am 'banned', are there any alternatives for young kgirls in chicago? Thanks.
-
04-10-26 20:50 #619Senior Member

Posts: 308Ai
Had a great time with Ai in Glenview. Outstanding giant soft natural breasts. Cute face and service was really good. I would say she's early forties. Would recommend.
-
04-09-26 18:39 #618Senior Member

Posts: 361Usually
Congratulations and welcome.
Originally Posted by Sagka
[View Original Post]
Each girl sets her own price and its listed in parentheses (360) on each girls individual page.
That's for 1 hr.
They usually have a white board where upgrades are listed but some girls have no upgrades.
Also found (not always) the last digit of the girls she tells you her aprox age categories although it doesn't always work.
So 22 is twenties.
23 is thirties.
24 is forties.
And 25 is fifties.
Also usually off the girls face is blocked that means these pictures are more accurate and she might be younger in person.
Usually the ones where you can see face are photo shopped and the real girl will look aprox 10 years older (not always though, Brianna and Lynn looked exactly like their pics).
Also keep in mind korean girls look 10 years younger than there age usually.
So a K girl who is 35 looks 25.
Here's a general Menu.
280 half hour.
360 full hour.
40 for second pop.
100 for bare (no condom).
200 to take video while your banging here (rare but some girlies offer it).
Standard KP service included in normal service (280/360).
DFK.
She showers you and cleans you nice.
BBBJ.
Cat Bath.
Massage (girlfriend style not pro just pleasurable).
CFS Mish, Dog, cowgirl etc (BBFS upgrade100).
Cum in her mouth (my personal favorite part so nice to blow in a warm mouth getting sucked dry).
Rinse off shower.
Mint and a bottle of water.
For 280 you can't beat it.
If they bring in a young 20 year old I usually do the BBFS upgrade but only if she's really special.
Have fun.
Darth.











Reply With Quote





