Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Korean Agency and K-Indy

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 112 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 1672
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by DMV Average Joe
  1. #1237

    Amie at CP

    Long time benefactor, first time poster. I figured it was about time to contribute. This is likely due to the absolute gem of an experience I dreamt of with Amie at CP. Hint: seriously, visit before you miss out. ATF material for sure.

    From the moment I walked in, I was the center of attention, and this passionate beauty was all over me. DFK is on point, and she looks at you with pouty eyes that will make you melt. Location is clean and safe. And she is pretty close to her pics (she looks the most like the first photo of her back on her knees looking back at the camera, she is just a bit darker). HYA material, in my book. Short and petite. Beautiful. Definitely slim, but with a beautiful rack and booty.

    Usual routine. Helped me undress. Shower was quick, but BBBJ preview (and after) was completely on point. 9/10. Man, she is a good kisser, and loves it.

    To the main event, CG was on point and the horizontal mirror next to the bed was perfect. She loves her beautiful, perfectly sized nipples to be sucked. And she's not shy about it. Vocal without acting or being over the top. Good luck lasting with this beauty. She had my toes curling for real.

    In the end, and I've done this for a while, excellent balance between looks (she's likely mid-20's) and service (borderline queen). One of the greatest my friends. Book with confidence.

    Looks 9, Body, 8. 5, Service 9. Will repeat for sure.

  2. #1236

    Tall Slender Kgirl Sora at C-org Asian Butterfly

    https://www.asianbutterfly.online/

    I recently had the pleasure of seeing Sora, a rare pretty Korean girl working with C-org Asian Butterfly. At 5'7" with a beautiful face and a very friendly, welcoming attitude, she truly stands out.

    Her incall is tucked away in a quiet residential area — my first time there felt a bit unusual at first, but it was completely safe with easy parking. The session started with a mouth rinse and a sensual shower that included a nice in-tub BBBJ preview. On the bed, we enjoyed nonstop DFK, followed by an excellent BBBJ with good DT, 69, and DATY. We then moved into covered CG and ACG before finishing in missionary. What really blew me away was missionary — Sora's long, slim legs wrapped tightly around my back as I went deep inside her wet pussy, grinding together while she let out the cutest, most tempting little moans. Extremely hot and enjoyable. Sora is definitely a repeat in my book. Highly recommended.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 174060320312-l4.jpg‎  

  3. #1235

    Pocket Size Super Cute Amie at CP

    Pocket size Super Cute Amie is starting at CP tomorrow 3/21.

    https://www.clubparadiseusa.com/copy-of-haru

    TER average 8. 55 in looks and 8. 32 in performance.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/413825
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 06336f_acb58a71338c488aa27ecfc9f2c18b28~mv2.jpg‎  

  4. #1234

    Lime at ATM

    I had a great time with Lime. She's youngish, super cute, great smile and has a hot little body. She's a little sweetheart and couldn't have been nicer to me.

    A much kissing, BBJ and banging as you want. Long BBJ in various positions. Many positions banging with hot DFK. You can go at whatever pace you want. Another long BBJTCIM finish. She seems down for whatever you want and the vibe is that she wants you to leave happy. Smiling with a great attitude the whole time.

    Plenty of reviews and info on the Cali board. Almost all the info said hot body. Some say her face isn't that great. I guess we all have our preferences, but I don't get it because she was a little hottie to me and I didn't see anything wrong with her face. I definitely wasn't disappointed when the door opened. It was more like hell yeah.

  5. #1233

    Hara

    This is my 2nd time seeing her and I met up with her during my little vacation here. When the door opened up, She remembered me. She's still looking like a hot snack from the last time I saw her. She took me in and smother me with kisses. Clothes started flying off in the room and we jumped in the shower. Normal shower routine and little chit chat with her. After shower she went to the bed, spread her legs and inviting me to come, I knelt down and licked her pussy, I DATY her until she got very wet and started moaning. She returned with a BBBJ and service me real good down there with some rimming on top that. So I grabbed her hips, pulled her towards me and I put JR in her. Her insides was so warm and it felt so good, I was fucking her while standing grabbing her legs and hips while she was laying down. She then turn around and bent over while arching her back wanting doggy, So we switched to doggy style and she liked being fucked doggy style more, I was rawdogging while pulling her hair, hips and arms until I ended up cumming. We cuddled for a bit before deciding to get cleaned up again. She told me it was nice seeing her again, We exchange kisses and hug and I left.

  6. #1232

    Porn Star looks alike Kate at ATM

    ATM Kate looks like Porn Star Asa Akira, young Asa.

    Online glamour photos were P.S.'ed to look like typical pale white Asian girl, in person Kate is 5'4 slender, model- small very pretty face, tanned CA beach girl, great attitude & performance, a repeat from my book.

    Face / Bidy / Attitude / Performance.

    8.5/8.5/9/9.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5524.jpg‎   IMG_5525.jpg‎  

  7. #1231
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdpapab  [View Original Post]
    Lucky y'all. I can't even get an email or text back LOL.
    This is actually kinda typical for k-orgs, at least in this area. When business is booming, they're not in the mood to check refs for new clients. With Jamie being as popular as she seems to be, this isn't surprising.

    If you're trying to get in with any of the k-orgs in the area, try to get verified when business might be down. I forgot the exact circumstances I got in with AG, but I think it was when they first opened or after they had to take an extended hiatus or something. I know that I got in with the now defunct K-star after they rebranded. Their previous iteration wouldn't give me the time of day.

    ATM was just on vacation for a bit last month, you may want to try getting verified with them if any of their talents interest you.

  8. #1230
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdpapab  [View Original Post]
    I just don't know how else 541 reviews could be interpreted LOL. Granted there may be some repeat clients and / or fake reviews sprinkled here and there but that body count is at least 300+ and that's not even counting those who don't review or in her personal life. That's just the nature of the game baby!
    How do you become a legend? Practice!

  9. #1229
    Quote Originally Posted by KOF96  [View Original Post]
    She actually asked if I leave a review to not use TER b / c someone had commented to her that the quantity indicated she'd been "dicked down" (sounds like a charming fellow). But she wasn't willing to start a new ID from scratch (also understandably).
    I just don't know how else 541 reviews could be interpreted LOL. Granted there may be some repeat clients and / or fake reviews sprinkled here and there but that body count is at least 300+ and that's not even counting those who don't review or in her personal life. That's just the nature of the game baby!

  10. #1228
    Senior Member


    Posts: 176
    Quote Originally Posted by JacobsPatrick  [View Original Post]
    With 541 reviews and booked for the week, she's doing well here too! Agreed, maybe the beginning of the end. I'll bet she's going to walk away with a boatload of cash. Good for her!
    She actually asked if I leave a review to not use TER b / c someone had commented to her that the quantity indicated she'd been "dicked down" (sounds like a charming fellow). But she wasn't willing to start a new ID from scratch (also understandably).

  11. #1227
    Quote Originally Posted by KOF96  [View Original Post]
    Sounds speculative, I have no trouble booking her last minute in Philly, and I'm not some VIP. There used to be some buzz, but traffic may be down across the board, which may be why her menu has opened up. Or she has her exit strategy and this may be the beginning of the end.
    Ok some guy in Philly on other forum Asian massage parlor said she was pre booked before she came week in advance.

    Some other guy in this forum in Boston said same there.

    Maybe first week I don't know.

    I guess they just exaggerating.

    For me I got some day appointment when she came last time but that was second week and they only had 2 spots available at night.

    The Boston guy I talked to said she suppose to retire soon but who knows.

  12. #1226
    Quote Originally Posted by KOF96  [View Original Post]
    Sounds speculative, I have no trouble booking her last minute in Philly, and I'm not some VIP. There used to be some buzz, but traffic may be down across the board, which may be why her menu has opened up. Or she has her exit strategy and this may be the beginning of the end.
    With 541 reviews and booked for the week, she's doing well here too! Agreed, maybe the beginning of the end. I'll bet she's going to walk away with a boatload of cash. Good for her!

  13. #1225
    Senior Member


    Posts: 176
    Quote Originally Posted by Rkoppa  [View Original Post]
    No cause she is actually more popular in Philadelphia and Boston and New York.

    Over there she usually has a long pre-book line.

    She been doing this for a while so she has many regulars.

    I'm actually surprised she in VA again cause she is much more popular in the cities I mentioned above.

    If you look at the other site she has more then 300 reviews so she been doing this a while.
    Sounds speculative, I have no trouble booking her last minute in Philly, and I'm not some VIP. There used to be some buzz, but traffic may be down across the board, which may be why her menu has opened up. Or she has her exit strategy and this may be the beginning of the end.

  14. #1224
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106

    Recent visit

    Quote Originally Posted by Noworth  [View Original Post]
    Unless I'm misunderstanding you, I think that would be highly unlikely for two reasons. First, AG is generally pretty good and has a reputation to keep -- in 5 years I've never seen something like that personally. Second, they just don't have other girls around, or space generally (or want the traffic the C-agencies are okay with) to have some star working and then trying to push the over flow appointments on to someone else.

    My 2 cent.
    I add my 2 cents based on a very recent experience. The body is probably the same. I would say the picture with the white dress is the most comparable one and she even had that same dress in black when we met. As others have mentioned, she has a big tattoo on one of her breasts, but body was similar. Not really thick but with good curves and great natural assets.

    The biggest change for me is the face. She might be the girl but some P.S. In there for sure plus some years. As you can see in the other rankings site, you can check her age in there and should have probably expected it. Service was good though! She is also very friendly.

  15. #1223

    That would be very surprising to see

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdpapab  [View Original Post]
    Really? Wondering if they're doing the ol' switcheroo since demand is so high and banking on people not noticing. Was this your first time with Jamie or with AG?
    Unless I'm misunderstanding you, I think that would be highly unlikely for two reasons. First, AG is generally pretty good and has a reputation to keep -- in 5 years I've never seen something like that personally. Second, they just don't have other girls around, or space generally (or want the traffic the C-agencies are okay with) to have some star working and then trying to push the over flow appointments on to someone else.

    My 2 cent.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape