Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 540 1040 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 24836
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24251

    Update on Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan  [View Original Post]
    We appreciate the updates. You should ask her why her ad constantly keeps getting pulled down and new ads need to get made. Seems weird for some reason, or I just don't understand how it works on those sites and why that happens, but she has had like 5 in the past like 3 days which is kind of odd. I would be curious as to why honestly if anyone knows. Just make sure you are careful with that too my man and as always stay safe.
    Finally got around to making a login. Appreciate all the info shared on this forum.

    Thought I'd update regarding Stacy on the westside. Saw her latest listing had updated photos, reached out today about seeing her around lunch time. She gave me the address to a hotel on the west side. Arrive, text her I'm there and. Nothing. Stuck around a few minutes and never heard anything (still haven't).

    A very weird experience overall after she was pretty responsive via text.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/825150317631

  2. #24250

    Passing through

    Looking for a older woman is anyone willing to share any info?

  3. #24249
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    Just look at the username he chose in the light of what I already pointed out about his post history. Obviously LEO.
    Nice call out on the history. Jesus H.

  4. #24248

    Ban this account

    Quote Originally Posted by Untchbl  [View Original Post]
    Is this what this forum has become?
    If this subject is being shared and it's not removed. Theres a big difference between discussing consenting adult behavior and THIS. LEO or not, advice on how to do THIS is unacceptable.

  5. #24247

    Will administer please ban this kiddie diddler?

    Quote Originally Posted by MansRuin  [View Original Post]
    If you know what you're looking for leave it be. Some of these girls are new never done this. You can look at her pictures and tell she is young. That's the whole point don't question her height age ect. Just know what you're getting. She may drop hints like "do you like really young " I just say yes let it be. If she says her "parents are out, asleep, or she needs you to pick her up just let it be. Pay attention to her ad key words. Look at her jewelry as that sometimes gives it away if you know what you're looking for. Between stings and dumb new girls if she says her age bail unless she voluntarily verify to my satisfaction without asking her to. Always more fish in the sea live to get some tight fresh another day. I tell them what I want so no surprises when I pull up. She knows what's going to happen and how. Never discuss age.
    Is this what this forum has become?

  6. #24246
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob0324  [View Original Post]
    Besides turning a potential misdemeanor into a felony. There's other reasons why I don't want to mess with a kid. I hope none of you do.
    Just look at the username he chose in the light of what I already pointed out about his post history. Obviously LEO.

  7. #24245

    What are you talking about?

    Quote Originally Posted by MansRuin  [View Original Post]
    If you know what you're looking for leave it be. Some of these girls are new never done this. You can look at her pictures and tell she is young. That's the whole point don't question her height age ect. Just know what you're getting. She may drop hints like "do you like really young " I just say yes let it be. If she says her "parents are out, asleep, or she needs you to pick her up just let it be. Pay attention to her ad key words. Look at her jewelry as that sometimes gives it away if you know what you're looking for. Between stings and dumb new girls if she says her age bail unless she voluntarily verify to my satisfaction without asking her to. Always more fish in the sea live to get some tight fresh another day. I tell them what I want so no surprises when I pull up. She knows what's going to happen and how. Never discuss age.
    Besides turning a potential misdemeanor into a felony. There's other reasons why I don't want to mess with a kid. I hope none of you do.

  8. #24244
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttinHappened  [View Original Post]
    I'm not too thrilled with this comment for many reasons. I've read your posts in other areas and you can keep that shit somewhere else. Assuming a truck driver.

    Whatever, . Don't talk about that here. Don't even joke about it.
    I would guess that this account is associated with one of those groups that try to set up the stings with police. They are posting enough about these very clear stings posts that sound like he is egging people on to trying it, that can be the only reason.

  9. #24243
    Quote Originally Posted by MansRuin  [View Original Post]
    Hate when they dumb and say their age. Instead of just letting it be iykyk. She is a hottie.
    I'm not too thrilled with this comment for many reasons. I've read your posts in other areas and you can keep that shit somewhere else. Assuming a truck driver.

    Whatever, . Don't talk about that here. Don't even joke about it.

  10. #24242
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Suspicious

    Quote Originally Posted by MansRuin  [View Original Post]
    Hate when they dumb and say their age. Instead of just letting it be iykyk. She is a hottie.
    It's funny how, for the past year, most of your posts pop up in different cities at the exact time of a sting. Interesting connection.

  11. #24241

    Soon

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob0324  [View Original Post]
    Maybe didn't get approved the first time because it had the phone number so I will try again.
    There will be news reports and mug shots of all the desperate deviants that decided it would be ok if a 15 year old was trying to sell it on skipthegames smh.

  12. #24240
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyAssMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Megan Heaven? https://tryst.link/escort/heavennmiley.

    I tried searching this forum and TER. No luck finding any reviews.
    Is it even real? Or is she just promoting her OF? An email alone is not a contact. She doesn't have a website.

  13. #24239
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    Is this one of the sting one that randomly tells you her age is below legal?
    1,000,000 Percent.

  14. #24238
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob0324  [View Original Post]
    This is got bad news written all over it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...u/144200720009
    Is this one of the sting one that randomly tells you her age is below legal?

  15. #24237

    Screenshots

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob0324  [View Original Post]
    This is got bad news written all over it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...u/144200720009
    Maybe didn't get approved the first time because it had the phone number so I will try again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4577.jpg‎   IMG_4579.jpg‎   IMG_4580.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape