Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 504 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 7555
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7315

    Nataly

    Saw this lady this week, I've only seen her advertising on CL for about 2 weeks. The original ad pic has a BBW (top heavy) and I have no qualms about a lady with a little extra weight as long as she is at least pretty in the face. But she is not the lady in the pic judging by the body type.

    Communication was good, she is Venezuelan, so we are texting in Spanish and we set the appointment. 1 hour is $100. While driving there, GPS puts me there 15 minutes early so I text and ask if she is able to bump the appointment up 15 minutes. She says yes, makes it easier on her. Great! Get to her place near I-4 and Conroy. It's a gated community and you need a gate code. When I got the address, I asked if there was a gate I would need access to and she said no. Get to the entrance and the gate is closed. Call / texted her for the code and no reply. Had to turn around cause someone else came up behind honking at me. Turn around as there is no room to move forward. She texts me the gate code as the other car goes thru, but by the time I get there, the gate is already closing. Try the code and it doesn't work, I get* a fast busy signal when I input the code. Tried calling again and no answer, thankfully a resident is driving up and got the gate open and I slipped in behind him. Find the address, park and it's an apartment building. Ask her what door do I go to, is it on the 1st or 2nd floor and she said she would be with me in a minute. 5 minutes later she asks where I am. I said standing at the bottom of the stairs. As I am texting, an older lady came out of her apartment and when she saw me just standing by the stairs, clutches her purse and walks by me fast. I am thinking this is not a good idea as I have been standing here 5 minutes already, so I walk back to my car. I* don't need to draw attention to myself. Wait 5 more minutes and I tell her I am leaving as she hasn't answered what door to go to. She texts where are you and when I look up, she finally comes out and is standing by the stairs and my heart sinks. Not very appealing to look at, but I need a light touch massage. I has a sport massage yesterday and am sore as hell everywhere. She is 5'1", about 140 lbs, looks like small B cup, flat ass, wearing yoga pants and a tight workout top. No way she is the same chick in the ad pic. Decide to go with the flow to see where it goes.

    The massage table is in the living room, it's a 1 bed room place. Ask to use the bathroom and check the bedroom as I walk by, all quiet.

    Get back and she asks me to disrobe to my comfort level, so I get naked and lay on the table. She has some sort of steam machine with cloves in it, smelled kinda funky. Asked her to use very little oil if possible, doesn't offer a drape, so there is that. Does a light to medium massage, at least she is pretty good at the massage. No teasing whatsoever, lots of oil on back / legs and has me flip and more oil on chest / arms / legs. No teasing whatsoever, Jr is not interested one bit. I was soft throughout the whole massage. I didn't even ask if there were extras. Asked if I could shower and she said yes. Got washed up and still could not get all the oil off. Got dressed and gave her a $20 tip, at least the massage was good.

    3 strikes- wrong gate code, had me waiting forever even after she agreed to me getting there earlier than scheduled time and she was not attractive at all. Even closing my eyes and imagining an attractive lady while she was massaging my legs couldn't bring Jr to attention. I won't be repeating.

    CC.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260424_113943_Chrome.jpg‎  

  2. #7314

    Anyone Seen Her?

    She's advertised for a while on CL. Wondering how the experience was.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...929631989.html

  3. #7313

    Translated to English

    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    Never seen her but "write to me" seems suspect verbage. She is really cute if its legit.
    She probably doesn't know how to write in English and translated from Spanish.

  4. #7312

    Skincare by Angie

    She's been posting a lot in the beauty section fo massaging, massage, and body scrub in Longwood. I was going to be in the area so I took a shot. Spa in off a busy street and she has a room with other providers. You book through an online site and have to pay a small charge to secure the appointment. Provider was older then her pics, I'd say late 50's. Room was clean but right off the main road so the traffic was evident. I opted for a body scrub, she did not require drapping and the procedure was very good. Professional. On the flip I asked if the exfoliation was full body and she said she would use a different "cleanser" for the privates. She thoroughly cleansed the boys but went no further. I did inquire if she provided any release and she said no way. She did say I could self assist if I wanted. There was a shower available to rinse off, which I did. Total damage $ and I tipped. 2.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/bts/d...929305861.html

  5. #7311

    Ad seems suspect

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaDudeAbides  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her before? New face I've never seen on CL before. Extremely attractive and would love to know more info. Might toftt if no one else has seen her.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...928075883.html

    Contact number mber listed in post: (305) XXX-9914.
    Never seen her but "write to me" seems suspect verbage. She is really cute if its legit.

  6. #7310

    Shave / wax / facial altamonte

    Hey has anyony seen either of these to girls? Looking to get waxed any extras?

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/bts/d...926609522.html

    Thanks.

  7. #7309

    Nicole

    Anyone seen her before? New face I've never seen on CL before. Extremely attractive and would love to know more info. Might toftt if no one else has seen her.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...928075883.html

    Contact number mber listed in post: (305) XXX-9914.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 00Z0Z_3MmGVojy3X4_0vr0CI_600x450.jpg‎  

  8. #7308

    Flagged / Removed Ads

    Guys please remember to either upload a screenshot of the provider add the name or phone number or any other way we can find them. Remember a lot of these ads get flagged and taken down so when you post the link only we have no idea who you're talking about unless you leave some other information in your post.

  9. #7307

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by ODFeelin  [View Original Post]
    Comms were good, I needed a late appt and she accommodated. Got to her incall apartment in Kissimmee. She left me outside the door for a bit longer than I'd like with security giving me the eye. When she opened the door she was wearing a one piece yoga outfit and appeared to be about 105 lbs and in early 20's. Went in and the place is a mess, reaked of weed. We went upstairs to one of the bedrooms where her table was set up. The room was a mess and appeared to be used to store junk. She said she wanted $$ for 1 hr and L1 was an additional $. I turned to walk out and she agreed to do 30 minutes with L1 for $. 5. I'd driven 45 minutes so I didn't want to leave empty handed. She massaged one spot on my back and the backs of my legs with no roaming near the boys. On the flip she rubbed my chest and tops of my thighs again with no roaming. She then got topless and down to her thong, oiled up jr and sat on the bed with her back turned to me. I could only reach one ass cheek. It took a bit to pop because of her attitude and the strong weed stench. I finally popped and got the hell out of there. Will not repeat and wouldn't recommend.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...926217446.html

    -ODF.
    Thanks for this review because I definitely will not be pulling the trigger on this one.

  10. #7306
    Senior Member


    Posts: 158
    Quote Originally Posted by ODFeelin  [View Original Post]
    Comms were good, I needed a late appt and she accommodated. Got to her incall apartment in Kissimmee. She left me outside the door for a bit longer than I'd like with security giving me the eye. When she opened the door she was wearing a one piece yoga outfit and appeared to be about 105 lbs and in early 20's. Went in and the place is a mess, reaked of weed. We went upstairs to one of the bedrooms where her table was set up. The room was a mess and appeared to be used to store junk. She said she wanted $$ for 1 hr and L1 was an additional $. I turned to walk out and she agreed to do 30 minutes with L1 for $. 5. I'd driven 45 minutes so I didn't want to leave empty handed. She massaged one spot on my back and the backs of my legs with no roaming near the boys. On the flip she rubbed my chest and tops of my thighs again with no roaming. She then got topless and down to her thong, oiled up jr and sat on the bed with her back turned to me. I could only reach one ass cheek. It took a bit to pop because of her attitude and the strong weed stench. I finally popped and got the hell out of there. Will not repeat and wouldn't recommend.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...926217446.html

    -ODF.
    The dreaded 'I didn't want to leave empty handed' LOL Gets you every time. I've found if you're trying someone new, have a backup plan in the area, that makes walking out much easier. Sounds like this girl didn't deserve any of your hard earned money. Thanks for the review / warning.

  11. #7305
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs2112  [View Original Post]
    Visited with Aurora for manscaping. She charged me 60 which is not bad but I wasn't real happy with the job. She did a bit of a face / scalp massage after shaving.

    Ended with a level 2 for the going rate of 80. Like others say, she dropped her scrubs down to her thong.

    She got the job done but I wasn't impressed.

    I was in and out in 20 minutes.
    My experience was the same. I did enjoy the scalp massage though!

  12. #7304

    Blue Spa

    She goes by Ivette. Dominican, late 40's, BBW, nice enough lady. Had to wait 30 minutes from our start time cause she was still at Walmart across the street. She kinda reminds me of Aurora. Went for the manscaping, I think she charged $70, tipped $60. Won't do that again with her, she used Nair, that shit burned my nut sack. She got down to her thong and allowed roaming. Don't think I will be back, not my cup of tea.

    Quote Originally Posted by Strohm1987  [View Original Post]

  13. #7303
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    Was L2 with Aurora with or without a rain coat!?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs2112  [View Original Post]
    Visited with Aurora for manscaping. She charged me 60 which is not bad but I wasn't real happy with the job. She did a bit of a face / scalp massage after shaving.

    Ended with a level 2 for the going rate of 80. Like others say, she dropped her scrubs down to her thong.

    She got the job done but I wasn't impressed.

    I was in and out in 20 minutes.
    One thing I can't stand! LOL!! Is a CBJ! How is Aurora with her L2's! You think she'd go BBBJ style!?

  14. #7302

    Bad massage. Robotic L1 and GPS

    Comms were good, I needed a late appt and she accommodated. Got to her incall apartment in Kissimmee. She left me outside the door for a bit longer than I'd like with security giving me the eye. When she opened the door she was wearing a one piece yoga outfit and appeared to be about 105 lbs and in early 20's. Went in and the place is a mess, reaked of weed. We went upstairs to one of the bedrooms where her table was set up. The room was a mess and appeared to be used to store junk. She said she wanted $$ for 1 hr and L1 was an additional $. I turned to walk out and she agreed to do 30 minutes with L1 for $. 5. I'd driven 45 minutes so I didn't want to leave empty handed. She massaged one spot on my back and the backs of my legs with no roaming near the boys. On the flip she rubbed my chest and tops of my thighs again with no roaming. She then got topless and down to her thong, oiled up jr and sat on the bed with her back turned to me. I could only reach one ass cheek. It took a bit to pop because of her attitude and the strong weed stench. I finally popped and got the hell out of there. Will not repeat and wouldn't recommend.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...926217446.html

    -ODF.

  15. #7301

    Aurora

    Visited with Aurora for manscaping. She charged me 60 which is not bad but I wasn't real happy with the job. She did a bit of a face / scalp massage after shaving.

    Ended with a level 2 for the going rate of 80. Like others say, she dropped her scrubs down to her thong.

    She got the job done but I wasn't impressed.

    I was in and out in 20 minutes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape