Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 7558
-
04-07-26 23:22 #7303Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 252Was L2 with Aurora with or without a rain coat!?
One thing I can't stand! LOL!! Is a CBJ! How is Aurora with her L2's! You think she'd go BBBJ style!?
Originally Posted by Bugs2112
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-26 23:04 #7302Senior Member

Posts: 67Bad massage. Robotic L1 and GPS
Comms were good, I needed a late appt and she accommodated. Got to her incall apartment in Kissimmee. She left me outside the door for a bit longer than I'd like with security giving me the eye. When she opened the door she was wearing a one piece yoga outfit and appeared to be about 105 lbs and in early 20's. Went in and the place is a mess, reaked of weed. We went upstairs to one of the bedrooms where her table was set up. The room was a mess and appeared to be used to store junk. She said she wanted $$ for 1 hr and L1 was an additional $. I turned to walk out and she agreed to do 30 minutes with L1 for $. 5. I'd driven 45 minutes so I didn't want to leave empty handed. She massaged one spot on my back and the backs of my legs with no roaming near the boys. On the flip she rubbed my chest and tops of my thighs again with no roaming. She then got topless and down to her thong, oiled up jr and sat on the bed with her back turned to me. I could only reach one ass cheek. It took a bit to pop because of her attitude and the strong weed stench. I finally popped and got the hell out of there. Will not repeat and wouldn't recommend.
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...926217446.html
-ODF.
-
04-07-26 19:54 #7301Senior Member

Posts: 191Aurora
Visited with Aurora for manscaping. She charged me 60 which is not bad but I wasn't real happy with the job. She did a bit of a face / scalp massage after shaving.
Ended with a level 2 for the going rate of 80. Like others say, she dropped her scrubs down to her thong.
She got the job done but I wasn't impressed.
I was in and out in 20 minutes.
-
04-02-26 22:25 #7300Regular Member

Posts: 1Blue Spa
Anyone visit her?
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...925123084.html
-
03-31-26 08:16 #7299Senior Member

Posts: 531/2 Hawaiian and Latina
What was the total damage?
Originally Posted by VictorXtra1
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 10:29 #7298Senior Member

Posts: 1668Different angie
That is the other one.
2 different gals.
That angie is in maitland.
Originally Posted by Nightowl21
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-26 17:24 #7297Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 252The more you see her the more frisky she gets
I've been seeing this one for a very long time. Because more or less no two massage sessions are alike with me with this one, thus the unpredictability makes me look forward to seeking her. I like her personality because she's whimsical LOL and sounds like she's high as a kite! LOL!! But that's just the way she talks! LOL she's a nice person and easy to get along with,.if you become a regular she'll crank up the fun some more like sensual body rubbing or fingering her or kissing and sucking on her breasts or caressing her butt cheeks etc. She will even give you a L1 handy in like a 69 position where you can finger her and kiss it lightly after repeat visits depending on her trust and comfort levels with you.
I enjoy her but even after dozens of visits and being on friendly terms she never offers me FS or even BBBJ but did CBJ a couple of times for me during some random visits.
I can't speak for rates because there all over the place and I could be wrong!? But I honestly think just about everyone is quoted different prices depending on what she thinks she can get out of you!? LOL nonetheless she's worth a visit and I do recommend because at the end of the day she still does a very good L1 happy ending and rest of the fun stuff just short of FS is all YMMV depending on trust factors and she's like a gas station the prices change daily LOL!!
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...923411941.html
-
03-29-26 17:13 #7296Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 252Elderly nice women speaks broken English gives great L1 for starters
She is an elderly BBW lite woman who says is half Hawaiian and Half Latina but struggles with speaking and understanding English!.with initial text communication either she has a handler!? Or is using AI or translator app!? Because in texting her English comes off just fine but in reality English is a second language to her.
Looks wise she does her best to look presentable and is a nice fairly decent good looking woman whose on the heavier side weight wise and is like an older GILF with tons of make up on, also claims more can be had with higher tips on repeat visits.
Her L1 happy ending technique is very good and she puts good effort in it and the massage room is comfortable and welcoming. I would recommend for a good happy ending massage but just keep in mind she is older probably late 60's!and size wise more like a BBW. Located in an apartment building in MetroWest.
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...923982383.html
-
03-27-26 10:47 #7295Senior Member

Posts: 228Link or contact?
Looks like her ad is no longer up and it's been flagged. Happen to have a link or contact number? You can DM.
Originally Posted by Lotion2003
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 10:17 #7294Senior Member

Posts: 522He's referring to another Angie that's been posting in the longwood area. Pretty sure the Angie you're referring to is in maitland.
Originally Posted by Nightowl21
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 23:53 #7293Senior Member

Posts: 119Semoran Massage Girl
Seen her a few times and agreed it's a little more than normal, and laughed because she is always late, but we have had chemistry and had a great time each visit and it's gotten better with each visit. Huge chocolate nips, big ass, beautiful IMHO. Saw the other girl once when she filled in for her and tiny, short, pretty, decent tits for the body, but the main one is my favorite. It's on the active rotation for me.
Originally Posted by SirJohn1
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 22:43 #7292Senior Member

Posts: 664If you didn't get at least L1 from the self proclaimed Handjob Genie, I wouldn't play the lottery if I was you. Is the pic below who you saw? She has been around for a loooong time with quite a few reviews, mostly meh from what I remember.
Originally Posted by JD6969
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 13:56 #7291Senior Member

Posts: 309I had the same experience as you JD. This is the place next to Juicy Burger on S. Reagan Blvd? She did not try to sell me anything. We had pretty good banter but no happiness at the end. The session was good though so I would probably repeat despite that.
Originally Posted by JD6969
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-26 16:40 #7290Regular Member

Posts: 24Any reports on this one? She looks fun.
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...923199502.html
-
03-24-26 11:35 #7289Senior Member

Posts: 56So are you speaking of the Angie that is in Longwood? I had a session with her earlier this month and didn't leave happy, but that could have been because it was my first visit.
Originally Posted by VictorXtra1
[View Original Post]
Does she open up after the first visit with her?








Reply With Quote





