Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 856 to 870 of 60896
-
04-21-26 13:42 #60041Senior Member

Posts: 732Mint Bianca
I wonder if this is the same Bianca here like a 1-2 months ago. Nice althetic built, natural B-C girls, small nips but very flirtatious. She was very good.
Originally Posted by NewBlood25
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 13:36 #60040Senior Member

Posts: 732Current lineup at Ivy?
Is that the current lineup at Ivy?
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 11:23 #60039Senior Member

Posts: 4061There used to be a few within walking distance to the stadium (A1, Min Mei, which is now called Utopia, and IRelax), but they're no longer there. There's Yong Sheng and ZR, which are both about 5 minutes from Truist, but you'll have to drive there. Yong Sheng is west and ZR is north.
Originally Posted by BigBallzzz13
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 23:46 #60038Regular Member

Posts: 10Cherry
Saw the recent recommendations of Cherry on here. Went and checked it out today and saw Mina. Only had time for a 30 minute massage, so. 5 to the house, and. 5 on the flip for L1. Massage was good, definitely intentional grazing. Immediately asked about L1 on the flip, no issues. Light OTC touch only, but it was also my first time. I am a bit bigger, and often struggle to finish, but she definitely got me there, and had wonderful technique. Quite enjoyed the experience and I will be back, but YMMV.
-
04-20-26 23:12 #60037Senior Member

Posts: 495Not on your list. But if go toward town recommend Ivy. Similar MS-SS views to fill.
Originally Posted by HobbyistLobby
[View Original Post]
Coco, Tanya, Nico, Vivian etc.
-
04-20-26 22:49 #60036Senior Member

Posts: 495Most, if not all, of Samantha's flock participate.
Originally Posted by CillBlinton
[View Original Post]
Downtown. Yawa, B-spa.
-
04-20-26 22:40 #60035Senior Member

Posts: 495Kiki could be quietly worked into a receiver, after few visits. Older, 50's, thinnish, mole lower rt jaw, puffy cheeks, small butt, natural playground.
Originally Posted by Kingjack543
[View Original Post]
The younger one, when not covering the front, while collecting tips to finish arm tattoos may end up with wet knees.
Def. UTR / YMMV logistics while investing time / visits. Remember the infamous Mia was there in 2017.
-
04-20-26 22:20 #60034Senior Member

Posts: 44Latina
Haven't been to atl in a while, are there still full menu places with latinas?
-
04-20-26 19:29 #60033Regular Member

Posts: 1Massage near Truist
Is there a good location within walking distance of Truist? I was at a game a few years ago and seemed to remember walking across the street? Ill be at the games this weekend but no car.
-
04-20-26 18:14 #60032Senior Member

Posts: 189Gwinette Provider
Found a new provider today at my regular place. She was pretty good, and tried to convey where she worked, other than where I saw her. All I could get was "Gwinette" and "102". Can anyone make a connection with those 2 hints?
-
04-20-26 13:45 #60031Regular Member

Posts: 4Stopped by 4 Seasons and was not disappointed. Sugar was incredibly sweet.
Originally Posted by Dwilliamsgnv2
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 09:14 #60030Senior Member

Posts: 30Great Mint Visit
Stopped by Mint last night after a great time last month. I wanted to see Yoyo again but forgot to ask mama after I gave her house fee. In came Bianca and I was just blown away. Shower and massage were decent, but she will do a lot of teasing. I even asked her can we get to the main event and she says "no, I'm the boss here. " CBJ is pretty mid though, uses teeth and can't dt at all. Her box is TIGHT. Like borderline hurts tight. I'm average size, 6 x5 and she is telling me constantly to be gentle, slow, etc. I did use a penis pump a few hours beforehand to add some temporary girth, but I doubt it made that much of a difference. She has a Latina's body from the waist down. You just want to jackhammer from behind to fully appreciate its beauty. She was moaning so loud at one point that mama yelled something in Korean from the hallway lmao. We do HJ to finish, and I told her to do it aggressive, and she did not hold back. My member is still red from how hard she was stroking. Cleanup and good conversation after. Probably in my top 2 all time with MILF at Pileo (RIP) who let me do BBFS.
-
04-20-26 07:46 #60029Senior Member

Posts: 189Its a guy that runs the place
Is this A#1 on Marketplace in Cumming? A guy answers the phone there.
Originally Posted by Kingjack543
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 01:07 #60028Senior Member

Posts: 40Depends on the gal
So for this one. I had one old chick that gave an amazing massage and she said you have to get the full hour massage front and back. She actually washed me down there. When we got back from the TS. She said since you only had half hour I can't do anything.
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
The next time I came. I had another chick and on the phone she kept saying Professional massage only. I didn't take her seriously and still got the full massage with TS. This girl put a towel on my junior and even when I tried to hint to do something. She said professional massage only and was a bit rude about it.
-
04-20-26 00:54 #60027Senior Member

Posts: 67Providers that dfk?
Not looking for FS, mainly a provider that does dfk and open to titplay.
Anyone know of any near doraville area or duluth?
Not super interested in apartments are theyre generally FS.









Reply With Quote





