Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 58 of 4061 FirstFirst ... 8 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 108 158 558 1058 ... LastLast
Results 856 to 870 of 60910
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #60055
    Quote Originally Posted by Funbr202  [View Original Post]
    Most, if not all, of Samantha's flock participate.

    Downtown. Yawa, B-spa.
    Is this B Spa the one on Buford or Manchester? Are they the same management?

  2. #60054

    Apple-Ms-ss

    Apple use to work at MS-ss and took a few months off. Of course she can't land back there. Any word on where she is at? Pretty J girl.

  3. #60053

    Mint

    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if this is the same Bianca here like a 1-2 months ago. Nice althetic built, natural B-C girls, small nips but very flirtatious. She was very good.
    Bianca must of just came back. Late last week I went and yo-yo was the only choice to go with by far!! Complete rookie move not getting the other two girls names but I'm just glad I wasn't going there. Mama said their names but I didn't care, I was just running to the room with yo-yo fast!

    Did hear a few girls were on vacation and do back, Be-Be being one of them.

  4. #60052

    Drive time

    Quote Originally Posted by Aubie97  [View Original Post]
    Any suggestions?
    I think your best bet is what's closer for you. Both are solid. I haven't been to 7 in awhile and intel has been very quiet recently.

  5. #60051

    Mint or 7 Healing C'ville? Getting back in the game.

    Any suggestions?

  6. #60050

    Mint Bianca

    Quote Originally Posted by NewBlood25  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Mint last night after a great time last month. I wanted to see Yoyo again but forgot to ask mama after I gave her house fee. In came Bianca and I was just blown away. Shower and massage were decent, but she will do a lot of teasing. I even asked her can we get to the main event and she says "no, I'm the boss here. " CBJ is pretty mid though, uses teeth and can't dt at all. Her box is TIGHT. Like borderline hurts tight. I'm average size, 6 x5 and she is telling me constantly to be gentle, slow, etc. I did use a penis pump a few hours beforehand to add some temporary girth, but I doubt it made that much of a difference. She has a Latina's body from the waist down. You just want to jackhammer from behind to fully appreciate its beauty. She was moaning so loud at one point that mama yelled something in Korean from the hallway lmao. We do HJ to finish, and I told her to do it aggressive, and she did not hold back. My member is still red from how hard she was stroking. Cleanup and good conversation after. Probably in my top 2 all time with MILF at Pileo (RIP) who let me do BBFS.
    I wonder if this is the same Bianca here like a 1-2 months ago. Nice althetic built, natural B-C girls, small nips but very flirtatious. She was very good.

  7. #60049

    Current lineup at Ivy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Funbr202  [View Original Post]
    Not on your list. But if go toward town recommend Ivy. Similar MS-SS views to fill.

    Coco, Tanya, Nico, Vivian etc.
    Is that the current lineup at Ivy?

  8. #60048
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBallzzz13  [View Original Post]
    Is there a good location within walking distance of Truist? I was at a game a few years ago and seemed to remember walking across the street? Ill be at the games this weekend but no car.
    There used to be a few within walking distance to the stadium (A1, Min Mei, which is now called Utopia, and IRelax), but they're no longer there. There's Yong Sheng and ZR, which are both about 5 minutes from Truist, but you'll have to drive there. Yong Sheng is west and ZR is north.

  9. #60047

    Cherry

    Saw the recent recommendations of Cherry on here. Went and checked it out today and saw Mina. Only had time for a 30 minute massage, so. 5 to the house, and. 5 on the flip for L1. Massage was good, definitely intentional grazing. Immediately asked about L1 on the flip, no issues. Light OTC touch only, but it was also my first time. I am a bit bigger, and often struggle to finish, but she definitely got me there, and had wonderful technique. Quite enjoyed the experience and I will be back, but YMMV.

  10. #60046
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyistLobby  [View Original Post]
    Any stand out/ young (20s-early 30s), fit & fun providers at Cherry, Meet, or T? Still looking to replace the MS-SS / Jade talent.
    Not on your list. But if go toward town recommend Ivy. Similar MS-SS views to fill.

    Coco, Tanya, Nico, Vivian etc.

  11. #60045
    Quote Originally Posted by CillBlinton  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been to atl in a while, are there still full menu places with latinas?
    Most, if not all, of Samantha's flock participate.

    Downtown. Yawa, B-spa.

  12. #60044
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingjack543  [View Original Post]
    So for this one. I had one old chick that gave an amazing massage and she said you have to get the full hour massage front and back. She actually washed me down there. When we got back from the TS. She said since you only had half hour I can't do anything.

    The next time I came. I had another chick and on the phone she kept saying Professional massage only. I didn't take her seriously and still got the full massage with TS. This girl put a towel on my junior and even when I tried to hint to do something. She said professional massage only and was a bit rude about it.
    Kiki could be quietly worked into a receiver, after few visits. Older, 50's, thinnish, mole lower rt jaw, puffy cheeks, small butt, natural playground.

    The younger one, when not covering the front, while collecting tips to finish arm tattoos may end up with wet knees.

    Def. UTR / YMMV logistics while investing time / visits. Remember the infamous Mia was there in 2017.

  13. #60043

    Latina

    Haven't been to atl in a while, are there still full menu places with latinas?

  14. #60042

    Massage near Truist

    Is there a good location within walking distance of Truist? I was at a game a few years ago and seemed to remember walking across the street? Ill be at the games this weekend but no car.

  15. #60041

    Gwinette Provider

    Found a new provider today at my regular place. She was pretty good, and tried to convey where she worked, other than where I saw her. All I could get was "Gwinette" and "102". Can anyone make a connection with those 2 hints?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape