Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 62 of 971 FirstFirst ... 12 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 112 162 562 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 14551
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13636

    Kodi

    I remember her after her BF got killed and she gave their baby up for adoption. She was a nice person. I haven't seen her in a long time, it's to bad she got hooked up with this guy. She has a lot of demons in the closet and I kinda feel sorry for her for what she's gone through. She definitely needs help before she kills herself. Fentanyl is a ticking time bomb. The percentage of mongers out there don't know and read the forum so there's a lot of guys getting ripped off. It only takes one guy packing that's temperamental and there could be problems. Kodi if your reading this don't be taking advantage of people before it's too late. CH.

  2. #13635
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac2022  [View Original Post]
    She's up to her old tricks. Rip off. And. She looks nothing like the photos in the ad, which must be 10 years old. She's a mess.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...d/071816319046
    I agree she looks awful. She has a punk bf and a mean pit bull. You will be lucky if you don't get ripped off. She's also addicted to Fentynal. Stay away.

  3. #13634

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker2009  [View Original Post]
    She seems to be changing out her posts, probably because of the negative reviews and attached links.

    Here are some photos of her from her ads.

    She looks hot to me, but I have stayed away because of her consistently bad reviews on here, what a shame. Can anyone verify if these are her actual photos, I forget what the reviews say.

    Her current number starts with 904 area code.
    She goes by many names and switches pics. She even did a stint where she posted pics of a totally different girl. She isn't bad in the pics but she has a lot of miles on her when you meet. I will say, I saw her when she was fresh out of a long period working for the State. I was one of her first, if not her first customer and she tore my ass up. She was flakey but a fun time. Since then she has gone down hill fast.

  4. #13633

    So much bs out there.

    Quote Originally Posted by CapeScape  [View Original Post]
    I have another loser provider that you need to avoid at all cost.

    When I contacted her we set up a time. Because of traffic I was running 15 minutes behind and texted her to let her know of the delay. She then texted back and was pissed of the time adjustment. She said text her when 10 minutes away. At the 10 minute mark I sent the message and she responded how did I get within 10 minutes so fast and was pissed at me again. She then said for me to stop at a store and get her cigarettes which I did. I finally got into the room and she looked way older than the pics and constantly talking. She said she had me randomly buy something to prove I was not a cop.

    So to get to business I asked for a BBBJ. She said she does not do that. I said her ad said she does and she said we all do that because if we don't then we don't get calls. DAH. So having already forked over the funds I had to go along with it. Then when I was ready to cum she said "I don't want any body fluids so you will have to finish". WTF?

    We need to cut this crazy off and move her elsewhere PLEASE.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...-/714271442064
    When they start that crap I always finish in doggy and try to splash as much on them as possible. If you can do it a hair shot really makes your point but be ready to grab your crap and bail.

  5. #13632

    Quick Kodi update

    She's up to her old tricks. Rip off. And. She looks nothing like the photos in the ad, which must be 10 years old. She's a mess.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...d/071816319046

  6. #13631

    Digits

    Anyone have digits for longue tongue Kelly Scarlett or krissy?

  7. #13630
    Quote Originally Posted by CapeScape  [View Original Post]
    She seems to be changing out her posts, probably because of the negative reviews and attached links.

    Here are some photos of her from her ads.

    She looks hot to me, but I have stayed away because of her consistently bad reviews on here, what a shame. Can anyone verify if these are her actual photos, I forget what the reviews say.

    Her current number starts with 904 area code.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-04-02 081446.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-04-02 081419.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-04-02 081318.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-04-02 081303.jpg‎  

  8. #13629
    Quote Originally Posted by Anon776  [View Original Post]
    Scarlett.

    Got contact info from USmellIt. Thank you for shared. As stated before she has the water park in her bedroom. Be ready to dish out as she can take it well. I will definitely book another visit in the future. Have hydration with you.
    Watersports are my favorite ! Had so much fun!

  9. #13628

    Sounds about right!

    Quote Originally Posted by USmellIt  [View Original Post]
    I had a visit with the other Nikki. B. J less then 2 minutes. No FIV basically nothing. About 3 minutes into sex she told me I need to finish. Warning to my friends if you can't finish in 10 minutes or less don't waist your time or money.
    That tracks. Definitely add Tabitha to that list as well, while we're on the topic.

  10. #13627

    The one to avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty26  [View Original Post]
    Link is dead. What's her name?
    Her post today.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...-/142735117604

  11. #13626

    Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by MyersMan1  [View Original Post]
    I requested the same info months ago and got crickets. Good luck and please let me know if you find a Asian lady that works outside of a spa, please let me know.
    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/n...scorts/3666071 . I saw her in Naples at a private condo. Very pleasing and a FS.

  12. #13625
    Scarlett.

    Got contact info from USmellIt. Thank you for shared. As stated before she has the water park in her bedroom. Be ready to dish out as she can take it well. I will definitely book another visit in the future. Have hydration with you.

  13. #13624
    Quote Originally Posted by Retired11  [View Original Post]
    After being out of town for a few weeks, I made arrangements to meet with her. I had a great experience with her. I can't add more than what has been already said about her. It is worth the drive to Lehigh. Thank you Scarlett.
    You're welcome! It was a great time!

  14. #13623

    Name?

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    If you did a search on here you'd find out that she's absolutely to be avoided. Many fellow mongers had a bad experience with her in the recent months / year.
    Link is dead. What's her name?

  15. #13622
    Quote Originally Posted by USmellIt  [View Original Post]
    I had a visit with the other Nikki. B. J less then 2 minutes. No FIV basically nothing. About 3 minutes into sex she told me I need to finish. Warning to my friends if you can't finish in 10 minutes or less don't waist your time or money.
    I feel lucky. Back in Jan or Feb, I texted her from the Walmart parking lot, and was about 5 minutes from her. I headed over but mistakenly stopped down the street at wrong corner. She had come out of her lair to guide me in and said she saw me. So I made a you-turn and when I got to her house, she was gone. There were cars and boats and junk and it looked sus at 10 pm, so I fled the scene.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape