The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 1342 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 525 1025 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 20129
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19769

    Any Experience With Melanie?

    I'm curious if anyone has visited Melanie on 28 thSt. If she looks like her STG pics, what the incall is like, and clues to what she has to offer would be wonderful to know.

    Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1963.jpg‎  

  2. #19768

    Brooklyn

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBob12  [View Original Post]
    I saw Brooklyn this week. $200 for a 5 min massage. She gets comfortable and you can touch but try's to jack hammer you as soon as she can. Much better options out there Avoid, I will not repeat.
    Were the pictures real At least?

  3. #19767

    Donation?

    Quote Originally Posted by Darshane  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/683645406211

    Stopped in to the new location, had seen Kaylee's ad but knew nothing about her. The new place is full of small businesses. Safe parking, inconspicuous. Entered and 3 ladies there. One was an older Asian woman behind a table for check-in. There was a hot Hispanic girl whose name I didn't get (but will), and red-haired Kaylee.

    Kaylee seemed dragged out and uninterested. Talked softly like she was dejected with shoulders slumped and uninspired. She has worked for Panacea for years, and also Wonder. I asked for a "teasing" massage throughout, but just got a tickle now and again. She massaged me mostly with her right hand and said her left had carpal tunnel. She started the massage fully-clothed but intermittently removed a jacket and then pants. She allowed touching and so I was caressing her legs and butt. At one point my hand touched the front of her panties and so I started rubbing there with no complaint. I then decided to shoot my shot on this uninspired session and asked if she wanted to get on the table, on her back. Just like a dejected cartoon character, she said "Yeah, I guess. " and crawled up. I went to work and she certainly moved her body as if she was very much enjoying the attempt, and wetness was significant. After some time and more juicy fun, she was sensitive and so it was my turn. I had no idea what to expect but was taken off-guard when she lowered her mouth and gave me unexpected enjoyment, and then swallowed. Good lord, what an unplanned surprise.

    I assume that YMMV. This was a mixed bag with a happy. Uh. A happy conclusion.
    What was the door fee / donation? Thanks and stay safe!

  4. #19766
    Quote Originally Posted by TypicalDude  [View Original Post]
    Milan is still in prison, serving time she could've avoided if she gave up names of clients. She's doing that for all of us. And it continues to this day. FYI. A number of the girls she worked very hard to support and mentor gave info and testified against Milan.

    Personally, I would be skeptical of any of the girls who used to work there, because a number of them betrayed Milan, despite her being the one person in this world who actually helped them and advocated on their behalf. I'm sure Princess is a very sweet person but the case against Milan was made by people who used to work there.

    While Milan stood tall for all of us, there's a number of girls who used to work for her, who didn't hesitate to say whatever they believed made things easier for themselves. To authorities, etc. The original "tip" involved a client, but the "case" was made by multiple girls saying whatever they felt they needed to, in order to avoid any repercussions themselves. In other words, stabbing Milan in the back.

    No thanks.
    Thanks for the update, wow didn't know her employees stabbed her in the back.

  5. #19765

    Brooklyn

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpPerv  [View Original Post]
    I saw this ad in the escort section of STG placed by Brooklyn who says she has been working at Supreme for the past year and now branching out solo. Supreme has always been known as legit only. Has anyone gone there in recent months and seen Brooklyn or other MTs that are providing more now?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/282256258245
    I saw Brooklyn this week. $200 for a 5 min massage. She gets comfortable and you can touch but try's to jack hammer you as soon as she can. Much better options out there Avoid, I will not repeat.

  6. #19764

    Kaylee Panacea new location

    I visit frequently and read the local forum to keep up with happenings in case I get time to hobby. This was such a weekend. Read a review below of Kaylee and it stood out because what started lame finished strong. I like surprises. LOL. So I called because I was in the area of the new location and figured I'd check it out. Well, Kaylee was the only one available immediately so I figured it's serendipitous and booked half hour. I walk in and the receptionist is an attractive red head and leads me to the room. Little did I know that she would walk in and that's Kaylee. Unlike my monger friend, I would not describe her the way he did. She seemed normal. Low energy perhaps but rather normal. No hand problem either. Anyway she comes in and starts the massage, well the body rub, and it was pleasant. Soft touch for sure but I'm not here for therapy. And I know it's not an AMP, those places can rub good. Anyway, pleasant rub and soft conversation. Clothes were still on. There was lots of touching and tickling the sensitive zones. It was great. She has good nails too. On the flip, OTC roaming then asked her to remove them for better access and she did. Good HJ skills and things were progressing great and I remembered what my monger friend wrote so I asked her and she obliged again. Good skills and good finish. Overall great session and no complaints from me. She's great. Since I'm not a regular I asked her for expected donation and it was very reasonable for the service at 1. 4. I would repeat.

  7. #19763

    The Dude is Right

    This man speaks the Truth. I'd be skeptical as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by TypicalDude  [View Original Post]
    Milan is still in prison, serving time she could've avoided if she gave up names of clients. She's doing that for all of us. And it continues to this day. FYI. A number of the girls she worked very hard to support and mentor gave info and testified against Milan.

    Personally, I would be skeptical of any of the girls who used to work there, because a number of them betrayed Milan, despite her being the one person in this world who actually helped them and advocated on their behalf. I'm sure Princess is a very sweet person but the case against Milan was made by people who used to work there.

    While Milan stood tall for all of us, there's a number of girls who used to work for her, who didn't hesitate to say whatever they believed made things easier for themselves. To authorities, etc. The original "tip" involved a client, but the "case" was made by multiple girls saying whatever they felt they needed to, in order to avoid any repercussions themselves. In other words, stabbing Milan in the back.

    No thanks.

  8. #19762
    Quote Originally Posted by Umc1234  [View Original Post]
    I just wanted to put on my fellow michiganders on this. If you ever go to vegas and go to NN spa it was incredible they gave a nuru table shower used their naked body to rub in Soap instead of their hands.

    The girls here are in mid Twenties max all with fake tits and / or natural big tits.

    Bbj cfs dfk lfk daty. Literally pretty much anything you can imagine. They are down for.
    Is it nn day spa by chance? Just wondering so if I make a trip out it's something I'll look into.

  9. #19761

    Supreme Massage

    I saw this ad in the escort section of STG placed by Brooklyn who says she has been working at Supreme for the past year and now branching out solo. Supreme has always been known as legit only. Has anyone gone there in recent months and seen Brooklyn or other MTs that are providing more now?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/282256258245

  10. #19760

    Las Vegas

    I just wanted to put on my fellow michiganders on this. If you ever go to vegas and go to NN spa it was incredible they gave a nuru table shower used their naked body to rub in Soap instead of their hands.

    The girls here are in mid Twenties max all with fake tits and / or natural big tits.

    Bbj cfs dfk lfk daty. Literally pretty much anything you can imagine. They are down for.

  11. #19759

    Princess / Milan

    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger1983  [View Original Post]
    I've visited Milan and Princess at JD many times and always had an incredible experience with both of them from the old building to the new one. I know the place got raided and its very unfortunate as they were both one of the nicest people you will ever know. They were still getting the place up and running. If I understand it correctly, Milan is out of the game but what ever happened to Princess? Its been a while since I was last in the game and would love to reconnect with her.
    Milan is still in prison, serving time she could've avoided if she gave up names of clients. She's doing that for all of us. And it continues to this day. FYI. A number of the girls she worked very hard to support and mentor gave info and testified against Milan.

    Personally, I would be skeptical of any of the girls who used to work there, because a number of them betrayed Milan, despite her being the one person in this world who actually helped them and advocated on their behalf. I'm sure Princess is a very sweet person but the case against Milan was made by people who used to work there.

    While Milan stood tall for all of us, there's a number of girls who used to work for her, who didn't hesitate to say whatever they believed made things easier for themselves. To authorities, etc. The original "tip" involved a client, but the "case" was made by multiple girls saying whatever they felt they needed to, in order to avoid any repercussions themselves. In other words, stabbing Milan in the back.

    No thanks.

  12. #19758

    What happened to Princess from JD?

    I've visited Milan and Princess at JD many times and always had an incredible experience with both of them from the old building to the new one. I know the place got raided and its very unfortunate as they were both one of the nicest people you will ever know. They were still getting the place up and running. If I understand it correctly, Milan is out of the game but what ever happened to Princess? Its been a while since I was last in the game and would love to reconnect with her.

  13. #19757

    Mother / daughter (s)

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheLips  [View Original Post]
    Just to clear up things about Panacea's locations, they have opened up a 2nd location on Ivanrest in Grandville. So they now have 2 locations, the new location on Ivanrest and the other location on Plainfield. Here's a link to a current ad which also has a photo of Allison as I know some of you were asking about her earlier. Also, Allison's daughter's Peyton and Zoey are back working as well.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/580344921831
    Wait. Peyton and Zoey are Allison's daughters?!

  14. #19756

    Panacea 2 Locations

    Just to clear up things about Panacea's locations, they have opened up a 2nd location on Ivanrest in Grandville. So they now have 2 locations, the new location on Ivanrest and the other location on Plainfield. Here's a link to a current ad which also has a photo of Allison as I know some of you were asking about her earlier. Also, Allison's daughter's Peyton and Zoey are back working as well.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/580344921831

  15. #19755

    Hoping My Grand Rapids Visit with Be Grand

    I'm heading to GR next week and looking for an AMP with extra levels of service. A more east side location is preferred. Is the GR Asian Massage on 28 near Paris still offering any worthwhile fun? Names to ask for always helps. I appreciate any suggestions and I'd be glad to offer Lansing area suggestions for any responders who could use them. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape