Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 1342 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 526 1026 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 20129
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19754

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by FeSideoiler  [View Original Post]
    No this is not Panacea's new location. The new location is near 5 Mile and Plainfield. Same side of Plainfield as Lowes and a short distance from Lowes. I think It is a former bank location with a few other business's in same location. It doe's have what I consider a massage parlor "OPEN" neon sign in front entrance.
    Thanks, sometimes it's hard to keep all this stuff straight.

  2. #19753
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBlue  [View Original Post]
    So with all the MP location changes lately, is this Panacea? I know Panacea has just opened up a new location in Grandville but is this 4 mile / Plainfield location a new location for Panacea?
    No this is not Panacea's new location. The new location is near 5 Mile and Plainfield. Same side of Plainfield as Lowes and a short distance from Lowes. I think It is a former bank location with a few other business's in same location. It doe's have what I consider a massage parlor "OPEN" neon sign in front entrance.

  3. #19752

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6967  [View Original Post]
    This lady runs multiple ads that aren't her. She operates out of a townhouse in Allendale. If the pic were her, they are 10+ years and 70 lbs.
    Thanks for the info, decided to set something up with Jezebel instead.

  4. #19751

    She, doesn't look like that

    This lady runs multiple ads that aren't her. She operates out of a townhouse in Allendale. If the pic were her, they are 10+ years and 70 lbs.

    Quote Originally Posted by FireFly87  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this one? She has caught my eye, and I would love to know any info on services.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/022925608441

  5. #19750

    Confused

    Quote Originally Posted by OldDutch  [View Original Post]
    This place has had multiple reviews that are all awful, including one of mine. AVOID.

    OD.
    So with all the MP location changes lately, is this Panacea? I know Panacea has just opened up a new location in Grandville but is this 4 mile / Plainfield location a new location for Panacea?

  6. #19749

    4 mile scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Sbff1  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in here for a massage and shown to a room, after a 20 min wait I got up and got dressed, nobody even left in the building.

    This place is such a scam. Nobody should go there. Out the door fee.
    This place has had multiple reviews that are all awful, including one of mine. AVOID.

    OD.

  7. #19748

    Any info?

    Does anyone have any info on this one? She has caught my eye, and I would love to know any info on services.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/022925608441
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260415_183358_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260415_183425_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260415_183417_Chrome.jpg‎  

  8. #19747

    Maya

    Kind of in the mood this morning so I stopped to see Maya. We've known each other for a long time and she's always a solid visit. The location is discreet and her place is always very clean.

    She's has been at this a long time and her actual massage skills have gotten better and better. Just a nice relaxing time with good conversation.

    She always mentions magic hands and light touches in her ads and she knows just how, when and where to start with those magic hands and do those light touches.

    On the flip she gets real comfortable and she's pretty easy on the eyes. I prob mentioned it before but she's got beautiful hair along with everything else. Lots of roaming and she knows how to finish.

    $80 door fee, $100 tip for 60 minutes. Full 60 minutes. Never been shorted with her. She's the complete package for sure. If you stop to see her you won't be disappointed!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/308065068719

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/332106061107

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/194294721731

  9. #19746

    Alison

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeHolland  [View Original Post]
    Can't find a pic of her and Zoey, do you have a link? Thinking of doing a visit myself to the new location.
    No, I don't have a link. The girls from Panacea will occasionally run an ad with her pic but I haven't seen that particular ad posted for a while. I've been trying to see Alison at the new place this week but our schedules are lining up. I haven't seen her before but I know she's a bit older which I prefer. If I do see her, I'll report back. I was just hoping someone had seen her in the past and might have something to add.

  10. #19745

    Wondering Too

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBlue  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Alison at Panacea lately? I'm thinking about seeing her at the new location in Grandville. I'll TOFTT and report back. Just wondered if anyone has seen her lately.
    Can't find a pic of her and Zoey, do you have a link? Thinking of doing a visit myself to the new location.

  11. #19744

    Ruby

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyBoyy  [View Original Post]
    I haven't had any luck tracking down Ruby that used to work at 7 day and Lulu. Does anyone know where she ended up after Lulu?
    I saw ruby at 7 day last week. Not sure if it's the same one but was a lot of fun. Stay safe!

  12. #19743
    Senior Member


    Posts: 104

    Plainfield and 4 mile

    Stopped in here for a massage and shown to a room, after a 20 min wait I got up and got dressed, nobody even left in the building.

    This place is such a scam.

    Nobody should go there. Out the door fee.

  13. #19742

    Kaylee. Panacea

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/683645406211

    Stopped in to the new location, had seen Kaylee's ad but knew nothing about her. The new place is full of small businesses. Safe parking, inconspicuous. Entered and 3 ladies there. One was an older Asian woman behind a table for check-in. There was a hot Hispanic girl whose name I didn't get (but will), and red-haired Kaylee.

    Kaylee seemed dragged out and uninterested. Talked softly like she was dejected with shoulders slumped and uninspired. She has worked for Panacea for years, and also Wonder. I asked for a "teasing" massage throughout, but just got a tickle now and again. She massaged me mostly with her right hand and said her left had carpal tunnel. She started the massage fully-clothed but intermittently removed a jacket and then pants. She allowed touching and so I was caressing her legs and butt. At one point my hand touched the front of her panties and so I started rubbing there with no complaint. I then decided to shoot my shot on this uninspired session and asked if she wanted to get on the table, on her back. Just like a dejected cartoon character, she said "Yeah, I guess. " and crawled up. I went to work and she certainly moved her body as if she was very much enjoying the attempt, and wetness was significant. After some time and more juicy fun, she was sensitive and so it was my turn. I had no idea what to expect but was taken off-guard when she lowered her mouth and gave me unexpected enjoyment, and then swallowed. Good lord, what an unplanned surprise.

    I assume that YMMV. This was a mixed bag with a happy. Uh. A happy conclusion.

  14. #19741

    Mandy and massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Haides  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a while back.

    Pros:

    CFS for $, or $$ massage and CFS for 1 hour.

    Nice body.

    Big breast.

    Will do BBBJ before CFS.

    Pics are basically dead on.

    Cons: No enthusiasm, massage is not that good, little to no teasing.

    I would see her for SS only and skip the massage. Save your money if you want a lady who seems into the act, but if you just want a quick lay. Doesn't get better than this. Very much more of an escort than a masseuse. Personally not my thing but YMMV as always.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/196568146268
    I have seen Mandy for years and never knew her to offer massage nor have I seen a review on it. LOL. Mandy fills a very specific need for me in that she is a reliable and affordable woman who will ride you and make those giant tits bounce. She never seems all that interested but she's also not very vocal in enjoyment.

    General rule of thumb for me is an escort is unlikely to be a good masseuse. Everyone knows how to fuck not everyone knows how to massage. I have also found that enlisting FS from a masseuse is usually not as good as fucking it from the tap of an escort. There are exceptions to this and finding someone who can rub and ride with the best is very enjoyable!

  15. #19740

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by WaterFront525  [View Original Post]
    I been away for a minute but still check here and there on reviews, ill tell you now don't waste your time or money in this one she is a complete nut!! Will tell you anything to have you pull up and waste your money! She is also tiktok famous right now for being a nut and doing whippets while driving! Again I wasted some cash talking a leap.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...h/437970953345
    LMFAO you have to share a link to one of the tiktoks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape