Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 471 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 7055
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6650
    Senior Member


    Posts: 219

    Speaking of 7 star

    Quote Originally Posted by SmileySam  [View Original Post]
    Visiting for a week. Is any place like 7 star? Or is the better service in Orlando?
    Whatever happened to the ladies that use to work there a few years ago? I loved Bella she was an ATF for sure, if anyone had info on her whereabouts or any of the girls I'd greatly appreciate that.

  2. #6649
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    https://mimi10086.com/view/31937

    The latest from Mimi. No picture matches and a description that makes me want to check her documents.

    It's safe to assume fake pictures and description. I wish they had truth in advertising.

  3. #6648

    Fort Lauderdale

    Visiting for a couple days and need a good AMP that's an easy taxi / uber from the area near the convention center. Definitely looking for full serv and top notch without breaking the $$. Any mongers to help?

  4. #6647
    Quote Originally Posted by SmileySam  [View Original Post]
    Visiting for a week. Is any place like 7 star? Or is the better service in Orlando?
    Orlando is indeed much better. Just wish gas wasn't $4.

  5. #6646

    Asian Mist

    Thanks board for the tip on the Asian mist. After the lackluster nightmare I had at relaxing yesterday afternoon with Miki (not that it's bad it's just repetitive and mechanical and everything covered with Miki plus she acts like she's got a little GPS now that Vivi is gone, again it's not bad bad we just don't click) I woke up in a cold sweat around 3:00 am And decided to check out Asian mist where I was easily seduced into a deep relaxing sleep bye I think she said her name was April. April was hot AF and and one of the most incredible hoochie coochies. It's been a while since I've had my fingers deep up in a vajayjay that felt like that. At first she scared the bee Jesus out of me because she looked pretty much exactly like one of my former staff. I mean I really had to check her out to make sure she didn't have any hidden mouse tattoos because she could be this girl that used to work for me twin. Very sweet and pleasant voice and massage was pretty decent not the best but by far better than I've had from the last 7/8 girls I've seen. On the flip she went straight into the BBBJ and then CFS after making me do all work but it was fine. I cannot feel s* when covered so we went at it for a bit until I started getting soft and finished with an HJ.

    After clean up give me a little bit more of a massage and then kick my ass to the curb since the doorbell was ringing. I know this one other girl there but couldn't get a good look at her just from behind. It's definitely going to be one of my regular places from now on or until the service goes down or it gets mechanical and repetitive.

  6. #6645

    Visiting

    Visiting for a week. Is any place like 7 star? Or is the better service in Orlando?

  7. #6644
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsaTexas  [View Original Post]
    I am having a hell of a time trying to find the right place. Can someone please DM me the right address or location for relaxing spa?
    942 NE 62nd St (East Cypress Creek Rd) Oakland Park, Florida.

  8. #6643
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsaTexas  [View Original Post]
    I am having a hell of a time trying to find the right place. Can someone please DM me the right address or location for relaxing spa?
    It's on Cypress Creek Road, west of I-95 in a strip plaza on the south side of the road, just before you get to Dixie Hwy (rr tracks). It's right near a license / tag agency store.

  9. #6642
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsaTexas  [View Original Post]
    I am having a hell of a time trying to find the right place. Can someone please DM me the right address or location for relaxing spa?
    Relaxing Oakland park Florida.

    https://relaxingspaoakland.com/

  10. #6641

    Mist

    Quote Originally Posted by JDog721  [View Original Post]
    Never tried Asian nest but relaxing it's kind of a no from me unless Vivi is there. Miki I've seen three times now and it's barely okay service she's got a bit of an attitude. Selena was pretty decent she was like a little bit of a mechanical VV clone. Bella Bella was pretty good too but I'm kind of over them the service level is different every time.
    Mist is great. One of the regulars there is Lucky, she's a bit older but I've seen her many times that she would even send me pictures regularly back when I was going.

    They used to have a sister location nearby and one evening I went there when only lucky was there around closing and we showered first and skipped the massage and had a 2 round session for $2 all in. I stopped going there for a while, and she's since stopped messaging me to see her (of course). The other girls there usually give really good service or really bad service. I've been there like 20 times in the past year but only once since January. My favorite part is they're open 24 hours so I usually go very late and park in the back for free.

  11. #6640
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsaTexas  [View Original Post]
    Asian mist vs. Relaxing?
    Never tried Asian nest but relaxing it's kind of a no from me unless Vivi is there. Miki I've seen three times now and it's barely okay service she's got a bit of an attitude. Selena was pretty decent she was like a little bit of a mechanical VV clone. Bella Bella was pretty good too but I'm kind of over them the service level is different every time.

  12. #6639

    If you have to choose?

    Asian mist vs. Relaxing?

  13. #6638

    Relaxing

    I am having a hell of a time trying to find the right place. Can someone please DM me the right address or location for relaxing spa?

  14. #6637

    Vivi

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Yes Vivi is here in Orlando. She was looking amazing when I was in there the other day fucking Kiki's brains out and I guess she could hear us throughout the building so she came to watch for a few minutes then tried to rope me into a session, but Kiki had me worn the fuck out by that point. Vivi is hot!!

    Wish we had Yume back here in Orlando, I'm sure you guys are enjoying the hell out of her.
    What spa in Orlando is Vivi at?

  15. #6636
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexInF8  [View Original Post]
    Anything worth visiting in Pompano beach?

    Heard some things about.

    BTBT Spa.

    Forest Massage.

    Asian Lotus Massage.

    Allure Massage.

    Any feedback? MY rub membership expired.
    The first two are probably your best bet there's not much information on the last two.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape