rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 470 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 7043
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6638

    Relaxing

    I am having a hell of a time trying to find the right place. Can someone please DM me the right address or location for relaxing spa?

  2. #6637

    Vivi

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Yes Vivi is here in Orlando. She was looking amazing when I was in there the other day fucking Kiki's brains out and I guess she could hear us throughout the building so she came to watch for a few minutes then tried to rope me into a session, but Kiki had me worn the fuck out by that point. Vivi is hot!!

    Wish we had Yume back here in Orlando, I'm sure you guys are enjoying the hell out of her.
    What spa in Orlando is Vivi at?

  3. #6636
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexInF8  [View Original Post]
    Anything worth visiting in Pompano beach?

    Heard some things about.

    BTBT Spa.

    Forest Massage.

    Asian Lotus Massage.

    Allure Massage.

    Any feedback? MY rub membership expired.
    The first two are probably your best bet there's not much information on the last two.

  4. #6635

    Recomendations

    Anything worth visiting in Pompano beach?

    Heard some things about.

    BTBT Spa.

    Forest Massage.

    Asian Lotus Massage.

    Allure Massage.

    Any feedback? MY rub membership expired.

  5. #6634
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by Sdguyx11  [View Original Post]
    Just stopped in and was told Vivi is in Orlando (after calling ahead to confirm she's available). Only one other girl came out from the back, she was skinny and on the phone, I barely got a decent look but decided against it. Is there another new lineup this week?
    Yes Vivi is here in Orlando. She was looking amazing when I was in there the other day fucking Kiki's brains out and I guess she could hear us throughout the building so she came to watch for a few minutes then tried to rope me into a session, but Kiki had me worn the fuck out by that point. Vivi is hot!!

    Wish we had Yume back here in Orlando, I'm sure you guys are enjoying the hell out of her.

  6. #6633
    Quote Originally Posted by RICheeseHead  [View Original Post]
    Does Bella rim?
    My experience was no, though someone else said Selena doesn't DFK or rim yet when I saw her prior she did (Vivi clone) so I'm getting the impression it's a YMMV thing with these girls or a mood thing or if they like you. Having seen all 4 now (just once) I'd rank in terms of service Vivi, Selena, Bella, Miki.

    Honestly go see Ruby if Vivi isn't there. Same cost but a guaranteed PSE and looks just as good. Only issue with Ruby is the massage is pretty non-existent. Just straight to the fucking.

  7. #6632
    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    Selena.

    Bella.

    Kiki.

    Those 3. There is one report that Kiki will do a CBJ which is not the standard of care. The first 2 have good reviews.
    Does Bella rim?

  8. #6631
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by Sdguyx11  [View Original Post]
    Just stopped in and was told Vivi is in Orlando (after calling ahead to confirm she's available). Only one other girl came out from the back, she was skinny and on the phone, I barely got a decent look but decided against it. Is there another new lineup this week?
    Selena.

    Bella.

    Kiki.

    Those 3. There is one report that Kiki will do a CBJ which is not the standard of care. The first 2 have good reviews.

  9. #6630
    Quote Originally Posted by Sdguyx11  [View Original Post]
    Just stopped in and they said Vivi had left for Orlando (after I called ahead and they told me she was available). One skinny girl on the phone popped out briefly, I decided against it. Anyone know the new lineup and have any recommendations?
    Try Bella.

    She is great.

  10. #6629
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by JDog721  [View Original Post]
    Saw Selena yesterday. She's a younger, smaller Vivi clone. Service style is almost identical though Selena seemed a little more lighter. The massage steps and play steps were identical.
    Selena no rimming or kissing.

  11. #6628

    Biyun

    I have typically stuck with the Japanese providers at mimi10086.com but decided to give Biyun a try. She is probably one of the tallest I have ever met, probably 5'6. If you like skinny she is a great choice with beautiful b's.

    Started off with the typical start in the shower. Once back in the room she started with a very brief back massage. Not a full blown AMP experience but I definitely got the feeling she has spent time in that kind set up.

    Very receptive and ready to please and will wrap you up and pull you in with her long legs when you get her going. The booker definitely made a good recommendation based off of preferences requested.

  12. #6627

    Relaxing

    Just stopped in and was told Vivi is in Orlando (after calling ahead to confirm she's available). Only one other girl came out from the back, she was skinny and on the phone, I barely got a decent look but decided against it. Is there another new lineup this week?

  13. #6626

    Relaxing

    Just stopped in and they said Vivi had left for Orlando (after I called ahead and they told me she was available). One skinny girl on the phone popped out briefly, I decided against it. Anyone know the new lineup and have any recommendations?

  14. #6625
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshrus  [View Original Post]
    Is 1. 5 tip undercutting standard pricing, in addition to the published rate? 2. 0? In Ft Walton Beach Classy Spa is my go to, and I tip 2.
    1.5 is below market.

  15. #6624
    Quote Originally Posted by MwWanderer1  [View Original Post]
    I saw Selena this last week nice body. I could not get past her BAD bolt ons. With a top on she is hott the top comes off and those boobs are just not pretty.
    She IS hot with the top on, I didn't think the bolt-ons were bad, and I don't generally like hard fake boobs. But great nips!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape