Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 56 of 970 FirstFirst ... 6 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 106 156 556 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 14549
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13724

    Jill

    Anybody know this one? Been posting on STG since March and calls herself Jill. There were some reports in the SW section a few years back about someone with a similar description who went by Jill and Julie but no way to know if it's this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/img/002/MjI...U5OGVhY2E.webp

  2. #13723

    Follow up

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    The stars finally aligned and we met. Nothing to add to ask details shared by others. One note. If you want to go to the Greek Islands it's an extra. 50 . Well worth it but be prepared.
    Damn guys. I have never received so many DMs on a post, so I will add a few details here. Incall is clean, discreet and safe. She is a cute lady. Pretty face. She has some "baby damage" that she concealed with some sexy clothing. Nice naturals on top and a killer ass. Where she shines is attitude and performance. I don't think she knows how to say no. I tend to like things a little on the PSE rough side and she took everything I have plus wanted more. She also has a sweet, softer side that comes through for those that want something more sensual. All in all an amazing time and I hope to be a regular. You can't go wrong with this one.

  3. #13722

    Liz / Lizy. Lehigh

    Anybody have met or feedback for this colombian lady?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yers/206055931

  4. #13721

    Empty you mailbox

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9  [View Original Post]
    That there is Hope and you are right what a cute bubble butt and a devil in the sheets. Welcome home Hope.
    Has she trimmed down any?

  5. #13720

    Any info on this one?

    Would love to have something in the Bonita area.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yers/205957917#.

  6. #13719
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett181  [View Original Post]
    Oh sorry, I deleted some messages, so I should be open now. I also sent you a message.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett181  [View Original Post]
    Watersports are my favorite ! Had so much fun!
    Is she CFS only?

  7. #13718

    Faith

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadJohn50  [View Original Post]
    This girl is absolutely awesome fantastic in bed. She's 35. I've known her for six years.
    Do you have a link you can share? Looked through Ft Myers STG and ListCrawler and couldn't find her. Thanks.

  8. #13717

    Hope out and about

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadJohn50  [View Original Post]
    This girl is absolutely awesome fantastic in bed. She's 35. I've known her for six years.
    That there is Hope and you are right what a cute bubble butt and a devil in the sheets. Welcome home Hope.

  9. #13716

    Anna (Red Raspberry

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately? She is posting an add with some hot pics. I am hoping they are accurate and she's lost the added weight since I saw her last year. Can anyone confirm?
    Got to say my man alive and still kicking but being very selective about her clients, has a steady on the side don't want to upset I you what I mean. Thick ciao mongers and stay safe out there.

  10. #13715
    Quote Originally Posted by Skwali239  [View Original Post]
    I did actually end up seeing her the other night but thanks man! Price was a little high for the bbj but overall would recommend for sure. None of the various hassles you get with others. Very skilled, good attitude, friendly enough.
    Re: Price. For my favorite providers, after about the 3rd or 4th time I ask about a 'frequent f*er' discount. Never been denied that. I have a $500/ hr at $125 if 2 x per week. She doesn't enforce it, but they need frequent short-term cash. Much more affordable.

  11. #13714
    Quote Originally Posted by FisherKing  [View Original Post]
    My perseverance paid off and I was finally able to set up an appointment with Star. As discussed on here previously, her comms are not the best, but I'm glad I stuck with it. I had a great time with her. Star is cute, friendly and aims to please. I went for the HH appointment which was a little pricey at 200 roses, but worth it. She has an incredible set of big natural boobs and her BBBJ is one of the best I've ever had. I had to stop her a couple of times so I wouldn't blow my load in less than 5 minutes! The only negative is that her incall location is WAY down in Naples which was a long drive for me. Even with the long drive, I will definitely repeat (assuming I can get through to her to schedule another appointment).
    I give that woman more $$ every month than I put towards retirement, and it's actually so blissful even my future self thinks it's a good idea.

  12. #13713

    Scarlett

    The stars finally aligned and we met. Nothing to add to ask details shared by others. One note. If you want to go to the Greek Islands it's an extra. 50 . Well worth it but be prepared.

  13. #13712

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by Skwali239  [View Original Post]
    I did actually end up seeing her the other night but thanks man! Price was a little high for the bbj but overall would recommend for sure. None of the various hassles you get with others. Very skilled, good attitude, friendly enough.
    My perseverance paid off and I was finally able to set up an appointment with Star. As discussed on here previously, her comms are not the best, but I'm glad I stuck with it. I had a great time with her. Star is cute, friendly and aims to please. I went for the HH appointment which was a little pricey at 200 roses, but worth it. She has an incredible set of big natural boobs and her BBBJ is one of the best I've ever had. I had to stop her a couple of times so I wouldn't blow my load in less than 5 minutes! The only negative is that her incall location is WAY down in Naples which was a long drive for me. Even with the long drive, I will definitely repeat (assuming I can get through to her to schedule another appointment).

  14. #13711
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately? She is posting an add with some hot pics. I am hoping they are accurate and she's lost the added weight since I saw her last year. Can anyone confirm?
    I to saw her about a year ago. We visited again this past week and she's the same as she was last year.

  15. #13710

    Red Rasberry

    Has anyone seen her lately? She is posting an add with some hot pics. I am hoping they are accurate and she's lost the added weight since I saw her last year. Can anyone confirm?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape