Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 33030
-
04-20-26 06:53 #31920Regular Member

Posts: 11Any info?
Anybody have any info on this provider? I've seen her post previously & would love to know what I'd be getting in to. Thanks!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...t/423350164113
-
04-20-26 06:33 #31919Regular Member

Posts: 11Any info?
Anybody have any intel on this one? Thanks!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...e/393828780965
-
04-20-26 06:16 #31918Senior Member

Posts: 464Ad
If they include sexual activities in the bottom menu is that a sign they are not LE?
Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 02:12 #31917Senior Member

Posts: 1531Discussion of services + agreeing to a donation + intent / arriving is all that's needed to make the arrest. There doesn't need to be an actual exchange of funds or a sexual act to take place. If you've already done the above and weren't arrested, likely not LE.
Originally Posted by LuckyCT
[View Original Post]
On another note, a girl did mention to me that they overheard a girl, she was working with at the time, talking to LE as a CI and ratting out certain mongers. I don't have any confirmation on that, so I do not know it to be factual.
Reviews are helpful. TOFTT comes with its own risk.
*I am not a lawyer.
-
04-19-26 23:05 #31916Senior Member

Posts: 356So how should us mongers make an LE check?? I always thought I could just have them grab my package over my pants or have them show me their tits. Are you saying that is not enough??
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-26 22:34 #31915Senior Member

Posts: 63Entrapment
We need to hire a monger Lawyer. LOL.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-26 21:07 #31914Senior Member

Posts: 1531
Originally Posted by LuckyCT
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by UnionJack3000
[View Original Post]
I'm not a lawyer either. I think there is a misconception of entrapment. A girl walking down the Ave among other working girls, it's not entrapment. If a girl was walking down a street not known for working girls, and she asks if you want a date, that's more likely entrapment.
Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen
[View Original Post]
If you text or talk about any exchange before a meet, that's already all the need to get you. In person, they are only allowed to undress or touch you if you ask or tell them to. Also, undercover don't have to identify themselves when asked. I laugh when a girl does their LE check routine bc it's all bogus.
-
04-19-26 20:24 #31913Senior Member

Posts: 51Hard to connect
She works around pike no tels Meriden side also duos with pipe cleaner. Never answer phone looks worn out. If we couldn't find anything she could be a quick visit choice. Have a big butt to play with.
Got some hygienic issues. Prioritize regular mongers. We are lucky if she answers her phone.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-26 17:18 #31912Senior Member

Posts: 324Message to you
Thanks for the INTEL. I sent you a DM. Thanks.
Originally Posted by DrJohnson2
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-26 16:51 #31911Senior Member

Posts: 521Not a lawyer but as far as I know there is nothing that would prevent them from using nude pics in a post as long as the person is of age. What I would think they would t be able to include is the activities they may enjoy part.
Originally Posted by UnionJack3000
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-26 14:27 #31910Senior Member

Posts: 63Uncle LEO
I thought the same. If they show nudes and you show up and get arrested, isn't that entrapment?
Originally Posted by LuckyCT
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-26 14:11 #31909Senior Member

Posts: 356I thought the opposite. I always thought Uncle LEO would never use nudes in an ad?
Originally Posted by LeoDaddy85
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-26 14:01 #31908Senior Member

Posts: 84I stay away from providers that post fully nudes, usually an LEO honeytrap or scammer. Most providers are trying to keep a low profile and won't even text explicitly let alone post a pic.
Originally Posted by TherealBbcMonger
[View Original Post]
I'd stay away.
-
04-19-26 13:59 #31907Senior Member

Posts: 84I believe she had a bf an keeps that activity on the low. Keep that to the inbox to minimize drama and keep her around.
Originally Posted by DrJohnson2
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-26 13:10 #31906Senior Member

Posts: 1682Re: Wet & ready bby Bare and Fetish friendly update
Absolutely not worth time or rate. Between the horrible communication and attitude. I also suspect there's a pimp involved. Either way she's a skip!
Originally Posted by Westsideguy89
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





