Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 871 to 885 of 59472
-
04-20-26 22:40 #58602Senior Member

Posts: 495Kiki could be quietly worked into a receiver, after few visits. Older, 50's, thinnish, mole lower rt jaw, puffy cheeks, small butt, natural playground.
Originally Posted by Kingjack543
[View Original Post]
The younger one, when not covering the front, while collecting tips to finish arm tattoos may end up with wet knees.
Def. UTR / YMMV logistics while investing time / visits. Remember the infamous Mia was there in 2017.
-
04-20-26 22:20 #58601Senior Member

Posts: 44Latina
Haven't been to atl in a while, are there still full menu places with latinas?
-
04-20-26 19:29 #58600Regular Member

Posts: 1Massage near Truist
Is there a good location within walking distance of Truist? I was at a game a few years ago and seemed to remember walking across the street? Ill be at the games this weekend but no car.
-
04-20-26 18:14 #58599Senior Member

Posts: 189Gwinette Provider
Found a new provider today at my regular place. She was pretty good, and tried to convey where she worked, other than where I saw her. All I could get was "Gwinette" and "102". Can anyone make a connection with those 2 hints?
-
04-20-26 13:45 #58598Regular Member

Posts: 4Stopped by 4 Seasons and was not disappointed. Sugar was incredibly sweet.
Originally Posted by Dwilliamsgnv2
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 09:14 #58597Senior Member

Posts: 30Great Mint Visit
Stopped by Mint last night after a great time last month. I wanted to see Yoyo again but forgot to ask mama after I gave her house fee. In came Bianca and I was just blown away. Shower and massage were decent, but she will do a lot of teasing. I even asked her can we get to the main event and she says "no, I'm the boss here. " CBJ is pretty mid though, uses teeth and can't dt at all. Her box is TIGHT. Like borderline hurts tight. I'm average size, 6 x5 and she is telling me constantly to be gentle, slow, etc. I did use a penis pump a few hours beforehand to add some temporary girth, but I doubt it made that much of a difference. She has a Latina's body from the waist down. You just want to jackhammer from behind to fully appreciate its beauty. She was moaning so loud at one point that mama yelled something in Korean from the hallway lmao. We do HJ to finish, and I told her to do it aggressive, and she did not hold back. My member is still red from how hard she was stroking. Cleanup and good conversation after. Probably in my top 2 all time with MILF at Pileo (RIP) who let me do BBFS.
-
04-20-26 07:46 #58596Senior Member

Posts: 189Its a guy that runs the place
Is this A#1 on Marketplace in Cumming? A guy answers the phone there.
Originally Posted by Kingjack543
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 01:07 #58595Senior Member

Posts: 40Depends on the gal
So for this one. I had one old chick that gave an amazing massage and she said you have to get the full hour massage front and back. She actually washed me down there. When we got back from the TS. She said since you only had half hour I can't do anything.
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
The next time I came. I had another chick and on the phone she kept saying Professional massage only. I didn't take her seriously and still got the full massage with TS. This girl put a towel on my junior and even when I tried to hint to do something. She said professional massage only and was a bit rude about it.
-
04-20-26 00:54 #58594Senior Member

Posts: 67Providers that dfk?
Not looking for FS, mainly a provider that does dfk and open to titplay.
Anyone know of any near doraville area or duluth?
Not super interested in apartments are theyre generally FS.
-
04-19-26 20:37 #58593Senior Member

Posts: 162What about Terrachi?
Originally Posted by TomWier
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-26 19:10 #58592Senior Member

Posts: 329Yes, as far as I know all the GVL places are gone, dammit! I had a good visit at one in Duluth a few weeks ago but she told me she was closing the shop in 4 days but would work from home. She gave me her number, but I didn't keep it. Her name was Linda and she was older and not very good looking.
Originally Posted by CagerCoach
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-26 18:36 #58591Senior Member

Posts: 189Its a Stereotype
Had this before, always winds up with a 100 tip for Jack Hammer, Be happy you backed out. One that is GFE has a different approach that that.
Originally Posted by NeedyUnchin
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-26 15:08 #58590Senior Member

Posts: 248Visiting your fine city
Alabama monger here, visiting your city tomorrow to pick someone from the airport. Will have about 3 hrs to spare, looking for a place with FS. Seems to me mint is the place to go, but is there any recommendations within 30 to 45 min from the airport I should check out? Pms are open if why'all want to reach out in private.
-
04-19-26 11:34 #58589Senior Member

Posts: 175Question
Have all of the Gainesville places closed up? Anything north of the perimeter worth the time?
-
04-19-26 11:14 #58588Senior Member

Posts: 132DM Sent
Thanks, just shot you a note.
Originally Posted by SportyDuke
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






