Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 59 of 4061 FirstFirst ... 9 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 109 159 559 1059 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 60910
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #60040
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwilliamsgnv2  [View Original Post]
    Visiting this weekend and staying around McDonough -- any recs south of ATL? Thanks and stay safe!
    Stopped by 4 Seasons and was not disappointed. Sugar was incredibly sweet.

  2. #60039

    Great Mint Visit

    Stopped by Mint last night after a great time last month. I wanted to see Yoyo again but forgot to ask mama after I gave her house fee. In came Bianca and I was just blown away. Shower and massage were decent, but she will do a lot of teasing. I even asked her can we get to the main event and she says "no, I'm the boss here. " CBJ is pretty mid though, uses teeth and can't dt at all. Her box is TIGHT. Like borderline hurts tight. I'm average size, 6 x5 and she is telling me constantly to be gentle, slow, etc. I did use a penis pump a few hours beforehand to add some temporary girth, but I doubt it made that much of a difference. She has a Latina's body from the waist down. You just want to jackhammer from behind to fully appreciate its beauty. She was moaning so loud at one point that mama yelled something in Korean from the hallway lmao. We do HJ to finish, and I told her to do it aggressive, and she did not hold back. My member is still red from how hard she was stroking. Cleanup and good conversation after. Probably in my top 2 all time with MILF at Pileo (RIP) who let me do BBFS.

  3. #60038

    Its a guy that runs the place

    Is this A#1 on Marketplace in Cumming? A guy answers the phone there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingjack543  [View Original Post]
    So for this one. I had one old chick that gave an amazing massage and she said you have to get the full hour massage front and back. She actually washed me down there. When we got back from the TS. She said since you only had half hour I can't do anything.

    The next time I came. I had another chick and on the phone she kept saying Professional massage only. I didn't take her seriously and still got the full massage with TS. This girl put a towel on my junior and even when I tried to hint to do something. She said professional massage only and was a bit rude about it.

  4. #60037

    Depends on the gal

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    This place is an enigma. I once had a DIY years ago there. But even though I go for regular massages there, I never see a hint of straying from Legit, even though the massages are good. I think the secret might be in the table shower offer, which I have repeatedly declined. But why do it expect more? The place is busy, and mostly with men. I think there is a code, and it might be the TS .
    So for this one. I had one old chick that gave an amazing massage and she said you have to get the full hour massage front and back. She actually washed me down there. When we got back from the TS. She said since you only had half hour I can't do anything.

    The next time I came. I had another chick and on the phone she kept saying Professional massage only. I didn't take her seriously and still got the full massage with TS. This girl put a towel on my junior and even when I tried to hint to do something. She said professional massage only and was a bit rude about it.

  5. #60036

    Providers that dfk?

    Not looking for FS, mainly a provider that does dfk and open to titplay.

    Anyone know of any near doraville area or duluth?

    Not super interested in apartments are theyre generally FS.

  6. #60035
    Quote Originally Posted by TomWier  [View Original Post]
    Yes, as far as I know all the GVL places are gone, dammit! I had a good visit at one in Duluth a few weeks ago but she told me she was closing the shop in 4 days but would work from home. She gave me her number, but I didn't keep it. Her name was Linda and she was older and not very good looking.
    What about Terrachi?

  7. #60034
    Quote Originally Posted by CagerCoach  [View Original Post]
    Have all of the Gainesville places closed up? Anything north of the perimeter worth the time?
    Yes, as far as I know all the GVL places are gone, dammit! I had a good visit at one in Duluth a few weeks ago but she told me she was closing the shop in 4 days but would work from home. She gave me her number, but I didn't keep it. Her name was Linda and she was older and not very good looking.

  8. #60033

    Its a Stereotype

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedyUnchin  [View Original Post]
    LOL I had an encounter with a cock tease extraordinaire. Not really sure what these women's agenda is. Things started promisingly. She is straddling my head rubbing my back and grinding her mound into my head and neck more than I have ever experienced. Lots of deep pressure with elbows while hands lightly touch. Felt very erotic. Later she is digging deep into my inner upper thigh and basically elbow deep into my groin. Her forearms are grazing the boys repeatedly. Never really crossed the threshold to direct play though and as time wore on I suspected things were 50-50. On flip more intimate activities and grazing forearms right adjacent to my package. And she is allowing my gentle touches on her thighs, ass, back, tummy. Eventually she says finish? And nods toward junior. I am like come on woman and nod and go to remove the sheet. She covers him back up. How much you pay? Wants 100. I scoff and just stretch a little. My boss. She watching. I get fired. How much. OK I gesture 4 - 0. You are cop, no? No. I am a (my occupation). You are (occupation)? I be your girlfriend. She is all huggy against me now. OK, yeah. Be my girlfriend. OK sure. Where you live? I move in. OK yeah, move in. Etc etc. You come back OK? You finish. You do. Yawwwwnnnn. Anyways a part of me is tempted to investigate further, but my policy is generally not to chase teases and game players, so fuck that. No animosity, but I am not really sure what she is after. And I am not good at this cat and mouse thing.

    Sadly she was young, fresh, and pretty damn cute. Moving on. I might try someone else at this establishment. Still looking for that young Chinese sugar baby. Heavy sigh. I did leave her my number and told I would take her out, lol. 85 + 15 otd.

    P. S. Yes, as I reflect back, it is the younger providers that seem most enigmatic and mercurial at times.
    Had this before, always winds up with a 100 tip for Jack Hammer, Be happy you backed out. One that is GFE has a different approach that that.

  9. #60032

    Visiting your fine city

    Alabama monger here, visiting your city tomorrow to pick someone from the airport. Will have about 3 hrs to spare, looking for a place with FS. Seems to me mint is the place to go, but is there any recommendations within 30 to 45 min from the airport I should check out? Pms are open if why'all want to reach out in private.

  10. #60031

    Question

    Have all of the Gainesville places closed up? Anything north of the perimeter worth the time?

  11. #60030

    DM Sent

    Quote Originally Posted by SportyDuke  [View Original Post]
    DM me good sir. I might have something for you at another place if you're interested.
    Thanks, just shot you a note.

  12. #60029

    I might have something for you

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyistLobby  [View Original Post]
    Any stand out/ young (20s-early 30s), fit & fun providers at Cherry, Meet, or T? Still looking to replace the MS-SS / Jade talent.
    DM me good sir. I might have something for you at another place if you're interested.

  13. #60028

    Golden in Cumming

    See if you have a better experience here. I have always gotten a decent HE, but never happy with he total experience. You asked for suggestion, here it is. Also Health in Cumming, always HE.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingjack543  [View Original Post]
    A#1 Massage. One of the best message I've gotten. Legit spot sadly. I heard if you keep going you might get extras but like I said YMMV.

    Peachtree Health Massage- I went a couple of years ago and had L3 with a cute girl. Haven't been a while so not sure if it's legit. I heard it might be legit now.

    A Massgage- It's a quick in and out for L1. Not worth it in my opinion and the parking lot is busy.

    Places that I want to checkout soon.

    Cherry Massage and Meet massage.

    I'll review those later.

    If anyone has any recommendations in Alpharetta and cumming area. Let me know.

  14. #60027

    A#1

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingjack543  [View Original Post]
    A#1 Massage. One of the best message I've gotten. Legit spot sadly. I heard if you keep going you might get extras but like I said YMMV.

    Peachtree Health Massage- I went a couple of years ago and had L3 with a cute girl. Haven't been a while so not sure if it's legit. I heard it might be legit now.

    A Massgage- It's a quick in and out for L1. Not worth it in my opinion and the parking lot is busy.

    Places that I want to checkout soon.

    Cherry Massage and Meet massage.

    I'll review those later.

    If anyone has any recommendations in Alpharetta and cumming area. Let me know.
    This place is an enigma. I once had a DIY years ago there. But even though I go for regular massages there, I never see a hint of straying from Legit, even though the massages are good. I think the secret might be in the table shower offer, which I have repeatedly declined. But why do it expect more? The place is busy, and mostly with men. I think there is a code, and it might be the TS .

  15. #60026

    Wanted to give a quick review

    A#1 Massage. One of the best message I've gotten. Legit spot sadly. I heard if you keep going you might get extras but like I said YMMV.

    Peachtree Health Massage- I went a couple of years ago and had L3 with a cute girl. Haven't been a while so not sure if it's legit. I heard it might be legit now.

    A Massgage- It's a quick in and out for L1. Not worth it in my opinion and the parking lot is busy.

    Places that I want to checkout soon.

    Cherry Massage and Meet massage.

    I'll review those later.

    If anyone has any recommendations in Alpharetta and cumming area. Let me know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape