Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: QueenOfDenyle

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 493
This blog is moderated by Member #7295
  1. #433

    Tala Status?

    She used to hit LA with amazing regularity. Typically once a month for a week-long stay. But it appears she hasn't been out here lately.

    Did she have beef with the Queen or the bookers? Is she working elsewhere now as an indie, or is she just done with it?

    Anyone know any details?

  2. #432

    Nadia

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveJack800  [View Original Post]
    She did LOL.

    I think she fucked her bf or somethin, and she was doing too much coke? Not sure on the details as who I heard it from wasn't too specific.

    Nadia also occasionally gets a bf in OK and goes MIA.

    She's back tho so don't miss out.
    What's her BBFS rate?

  3. #431

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by HoeWhisperer  [View Original Post]
    I saw Luna last time she was around. She's lost a lot of weight and her body looks amazing. It's insane how these girls can just drop a few lbs and their whole looks changes. She's a certified hottie and still has the ass. Everything is on the menu with her. The upgrades are a bit la carte style but reasonable if you need a no holds barred cream filled fix of a session with the split tongue bonus. I've seen her multiple times and with the new look will keep seeing her.
    Good to hear that, if she's back down to the around the weight when she started before all the tats and blue hair that would be great. She's a sweetie.

    I just don't like the NoHo location, parking sucks around there.

  4. #430

    Luna

    I saw Luna last time she was around. She's lost a lot of weight and her body looks amazing. It's insane how these girls can just drop a few lbs and their whole looks changes. She's a certified hottie and still has the ass. Everything is on the menu with her. The upgrades are a bit ŕ la carte style but reasonable if you need a no holds barred cream filled fix of a session with the split tongue bonus. I've seen her multiple times and with the new look will keep seeing her.

  5. #429
    Quote Originally Posted by MReyKing  [View Original Post]
    Oh yeah had caught my eye. How accurate are those pictures? How's her service? TIA.

    Had been thinking about it when she was in LA, but might need to make the trip over the hill.
    100% accurate.

    No DFK, so more of a LFK, she's great. Haven't seen her in over a year tho so YMMV. I'd recommend tho. Tel her Dante says hello.

  6. #428

    Nadia

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveJack800  [View Original Post]
    She did LOL.

    I think she fucked her bf or somethin, and she was doing too much coke? Not sure on the details as who I heard it from wasn't too specific.

    Nadia also occasionally gets a bf in OK and goes MIA.

    She's back tho so don't miss out.
    Oh yeah had caught my eye. How accurate are those pictures? How's her service? TIA.

    Had been thinking about it when she was in LA, but might need to make the trip over the hill.

  7. #427
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEngine  [View Original Post]
    I taught Nadia had a disagreement with D, she was good. I will see Angel next time she is back.
    She did LOL.

    I think she fucked her bf or somethin, and she was doing too much coke? Not sure on the details as who I heard it from wasn't too specific.

    Nadia also occasionally gets a bf in OK and goes MIA.

    She's back tho so don't miss out.

  8. #426

    Great info

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveJack800  [View Original Post]
    Saw Angel this past weekend. I've been very cautious about some of the girls at QOD because a few, even some that have good reviews, have been duds. Thankfully Angel was amazing.

    Pics: Accurate, real pics, better in person.

    Looks: 9/10 5'7"-9", 33 D I believe she said, and claims to be 24 yrs; Curvy body nice ass, some Tats.

    Attitude: 10/10 Energetic, great personality, eager to please.

    Service: 10/10 Amazing DFK, amazing BBBJ, really fucks you back, begs for your cum. No BBFS but YMMV?

    Re: Hell yes. Been one of my favorites so far, lack of reviews has me guessing y'all been gatekeeping. Treat her good fellas. They complain a lot about guys on HX because of poor personalities. I'm guessing tats why many are ignored.

    To chime in on some of the other girls:

    Universe: was fun, she's pretty despite her smile situation. And her service was good.

    Luna: has always been great to me, really open to most things and has never been overly intoxicated to I do believe she may have a problem from what I hear.

    Lily: is super hot but just not my thing service wise, she doesn't seem to enjoy it and gives mediocre bjs.

    Nadia: is great, only downside is she doesn't like dfk.

    Nina: she was fun while around, but very limited on her service. Dfk was good and so was her BBBJ.

    Hope: I've only tried her outside of QOD before she started this kind of work, she was ok, not my thing.

    QueenD: still hot, she fucks aggressively LOL but she's fun.

    Sunny Aka Zoey: she straight up refused to see me LOL I had seen her at Megans and all went well but when I booked her for QOD and she saw me she freaked out, left and then told D that she didn't want to see me never gave a reason why. D was shocked LOL she quit soon after.
    I taught Nadia had a disagreement with D, she was good. I will see Angel next time she is back.

  9. #425
    Quote Originally Posted by SecondLove  [View Original Post]
    Do any of these girls allow BBFSCIP? I'm tired of driving to DTLA or KTown.

    Thanks for any assistance or info.
    As others have pointed out. It varies from girl to girl and depending if they like you or not. Money talks, but sometimes charm talks just as loudly.

  10. #424
    Quote Originally Posted by SecondLove  [View Original Post]
    Do any of these girls allow BBFSCIP? I'm tired of driving to DTLA or KTown.

    Thanks for any assistance or info.
    Most of them do but it's not disclosed or discuss with the booker.

    You have to talk to the girls directly and this is when you have to use some charm to get $100 upgrade as some charge a lot more.

    I think one girls charges $400 on top of the $300 hourly rate so YMMV 100%.

  11. #423

    Do any of the QOD providers?

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveJack800  [View Original Post]
    Saw Angel this past weekend. I've been very cautious about some of the girls at QOD because a few, even some that have good reviews, have been duds. Thankfully Angel was amazing.

    Pics: Accurate, real pics, better in person.

    Looks: 9/10 5'7"-9", 33 D I believe she said, and claims to be 24 yrs; Curvy body nice ass, some Tats.

    Attitude: 10/10 Energetic, great personality, eager to please.

    Service: 10/10 Amazing DFK, amazing BBBJ, really fucks you back, begs for your cum. No BBFS but YMMV?

    Re: Hell yes. Been one of my favorites so far, lack of reviews has me guessing y'all been gatekeeping. Treat her good fellas. They complain a lot about guys on HX because of poor personalities. I'm guessing tats why many are ignored.

    To chime in on some of the other girls:

    Universe: was fun, she's pretty despite her smile situation. And her service was good.

    Luna: has always been great to me, really open to most things and has never been overly intoxicated to I do believe she may have a problem from what I hear.

    Lily: is super hot but just not my thing service wise, she doesn't seem to enjoy it and gives mediocre bjs.

    Nadia: is great, only downside is she doesn't like dfk.
    Do any of these girls allow BBFSCIP? I'm tired of driving to DTLA or KTown.

    Thanks for any assistance or info.

  12. #422

    Angel at QOD

    Saw Angel this past weekend. I've been very cautious about some of the girls at QOD because a few, even some that have good reviews, have been duds. Thankfully Angel was amazing.

    Pics: Accurate, real pics, better in person.

    Looks: 9/10 5'7"-9", 33 D I believe she said, and claims to be 24 yrs; Curvy body nice ass, some Tats.

    Attitude: 10/10 Energetic, great personality, eager to please.

    Service: 10/10 Amazing DFK, amazing BBBJ, really fucks you back, begs for your cum. No BBFS but YMMV?

    Re: Hell yes. Been one of my favorites so far, lack of reviews has me guessing y'all been gatekeeping. Treat her good fellas. They complain a lot about guys on HX because of poor personalities. I'm guessing tats why many are ignored.

    To chime in on some of the other girls:

    Universe: was fun, she's pretty despite her smile situation. And her service was good.

    Luna: has always been great to me, really open to most things and has never been overly intoxicated to I do believe she may have a problem from what I hear.

    Lily: is super hot but just not my thing service wise, she doesn't seem to enjoy it and gives mediocre bjs.

    Nadia: is great, only downside is she doesn't like dfk.

    Nina: she was fun while around, but very limited on her service. Dfk was good and so was her BBBJ.

    Hope: I've only tried her outside of QOD before she started this kind of work, she was ok, not my thing.

    QueenD: still hot, she fucks aggressively LOL but she's fun.

    Sunny Aka Zoey: she straight up refused to see me LOL I had seen her at Megans and all went well but when I booked her for QOD and she saw me she freaked out, left and then told D that she didn't want to see me never gave a reason why. D was shocked LOL she quit soon after.

  13. #421

    Luna was a bust

    Before I get into the experience I had, while I was waiting for my 7:30 pm session, I saw Luna go out with this guy (Asian guy to be exact) and she kept telling him she needed air as she was dr**ged and wanted to get in his car. (I was waiting by the stairs as this was all happening) They walk back and said they'll finish the session inside again (this was 7:25 pm by the way) the guy left at 7:35 pm and the guy muttered "there goes my 2 hours. " So they made me wait until 7:45. And this where it goes downhill. I went in, was told to shower and I did. She was out of it and pretty much showed me the coke plate in that closet. The experience was not good and pretty much I didn't get my hour. This will be my last time going there.

  14. #420
    Quote Originally Posted by Heizenberg  [View Original Post]
    Any one partake on any of her new girls and can recommend?

    Or is this QOD org a bust now??
    It's a bust now. The girls they bring in are either former strippers or street walkers that don't understand how HX works or completely hate doing this all together. On top of that they aren't anywhere near as hot as they used to be. The booker either flat out ignores texts or lies about girls schedules and tries to push you to less popular girls. Girls are there regularly but they won't post them on HX it's a complete shit show over there. Just keeps getting worse.

  15. #419
    Quote Originally Posted by Heizenberg  [View Original Post]
    Any one partake on any of her new girls and can recommend?

    Or is this QOD org a bust now??
    Anybody tried Universe or hope?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape