Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 781 to 795 of 5820
-
04-18-26 19:56 #5040Senior Member

Posts: 262LK Hara
She is a great service provider. Her English is really good. She said she's been in the States for four months. She'll be here for 5 days more then on to Dallas I think. I had inquired about her or Daisy. The booker said Hara was really hot right now. When I pulled up to the building waited for her to bed ready and saw what I'm assuming was another monger leaving. Hara said she had a roommate, I didn't see or hear her. I imagine that would suck for one of the girls if they're not nearly as busy as the other one.
Anyway, you can't go wrong with her. I'd say she's late 30's, maybe early 40's. Her pics make it look like she has a round ass, she doesn't, its typical flat ass. It says c cup, that might be a bit generous. She is very attractive, nice tight body. She is very much a pleaser and makes you feel like she's been your mistress for years.
https://www.lkatl.net/%EB%B3%B5%EC%A0%9C-new-beni-16
-
04-18-26 18:03 #5039Regular Member

Posts: 4Bella / Sofia
https://tryst.link/escort/bellachen
Anyone seen her? She's also on peachcitycompanions under the name Sofia. I tried booking her on both places and couldn't get anywhere. Got in contact with her on tryst but then she just stopped responding at one point.
-
04-18-26 17:52 #5038Senior Member

Posts: 30Question
How old is daisy? Are this boobs man made? Or natural?
Originally Posted by Kyle55
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-26 16:22 #5037Regular Member

Posts: 5I am very interesting in seeing her, is there a upcharge for BBFS? Her reviews on another site seems very high and good.
Originally Posted by Silentshallow3
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-26 15:53 #5036Senior Member

Posts: 108Just came back from seeing her. She was great. Everything said about her was true. She is a lot thinner then the picture. Not her of course. Girl has no ass if your an ass man. But beautiful natural hand size titties. She told me POP is basically AM that's why I didn't have any issues setting up an appointment. Great 1st time experince with the new agency. She's here for another 2 weeks.
Originally Posted by Ddakddakhaeyo
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 18:02 #5035Regular Member

Posts: 14C agency (chamblee) - abby
Do you have a link or phone number.
Originally Posted by CoolUncle
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 15:51 #5034Senior Member

Posts: 262Not like anything said here could be considered evidence. At best it points le to a spot to check out.
Originally Posted by BigInJapen15
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 11:12 #5033Senior Member

Posts: 346LK Kiara
Ok it looks like there is intel to be found on every model, but Kiara??
Anyone?? With so many options out there we need to really keep the info moving / current so we can avoid bad situations. Sorry OopaRam I think that could of been avoided with better updates from others.
-
04-17-26 10:56 #5032Senior Member

Posts: 59Yeah, she's not 20's but I didn't mind. Her service though, it was exceptional!
Originally Posted by Hibiki
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 06:07 #5031Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 40Lk
Daisy's the real deal. A 5'6" Korean knockout with an amazing body and perfect D's, but it's her vibe that really gets you. She's super fun and flirty, making you feel like you're the only person who matters right from the start. We jumped right into some intense making out, and damn, this girl can kiss. That led to an incredible 69 where her skills are just on another level, and the way she moves and moans while going down on you is unreal.
She knows how to ride like nobody's business, with those perfect tits bouncing in your face before she flips around to give you an even better view of her ass working its magic. We went hard in missionary with more passionate kissing while she wrapped her legs around me, pulling me in deeper. Had to finish with doggy, grabbing those hips from behind until she flipped over and took everything in her mouth. Seriously, couldn't have asked for a better time. This girl delivers on every level.
Truly great agency. Easy book easier then expected but will book again.
-
04-17-26 02:58 #5030Regular Member

Posts: 11Same
I had the exact same experience with this girl. It's the worst I've had in my monger hobby. The other girl Bella however is much better. But I suggest you guys avoid this C-agency. They're more misses than hits. The other agencies on this page are much better with true young and beautiful girls but more expensive. So, your choice.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 21:32 #5029Regular Member

Posts: 14Jane is great my atf. Her pictures are fake. She only re-uses those fakes and some say it resembles her and confuse a lot of people but nah I would say she really looks like 99% close to this influencer irl:
Originally Posted by Aceofspades12
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 19:01 #5028Senior Member

Posts: 732Worst Experience. PEACHY
I just want to warn y'all mongers about Peachy (ga-nyincall.com). I had Yoki from this new C-Agency and I wish that never happened. It was my worst agency experience by a long shot. Worst than QV from Listcrawler, bedpages, or even just AMP. This gal is a clean freak. She didn't stop mouthwashing, wet nap cleaning, spitting, the whole time. It was my first time that my Jr was spray with mouthwash before BBBJ (We had a thorough shower just before that). The pic on the site was fake (I knew that) but was not even close to the person. The boobs were droppy like a mom who had breastfed 5 kids before. The whole thing was so awkard from the beginning. I tried to enjoy my time nonetheless and DATY and FIV (with a cover) with some resistance from her at the beginning. That melted away mid way through and she pressed my head to stay at dinner until she came. When it was my turn, she wanted me to do mouthwash because I just dined. I said no and she grab some wet nap to clean her pussy and surrounding like I was spreading germs or something. The worse part is that she tilted her hip down to make the entry more shallow and less enjoyable. I pushed her legs up so I can pound away to finish. After the event, she used excessive amount of wetnap trying to clean me up and wipe her body like a freak. That makes me feel like WTF, am I contagious or something. The whole time there was not even one kiss on the lip. Its ok with me since she doesn't look too good for me to kiss anyway.
I just got up and went to shower while she was doing her mouthwash. She offered it to me and I said NO. After I finsihed showered by my byself, she then finished her mouthwash and going into the shower. I just get dressed and left. If she is so worry about hygene, then she is in the wrong profession. At this price point $$$ I felt cheated and ripoff. I could have gone to AMP and get release or many other more satisfying options than this. I ranted to the booker immediately but money and time was gone.
Brothers, be warned.
-
04-16-26 16:58 #5027Senior Member

Posts: 44Aya at Asian top Models?
Anyone seen this provider or used this agency? I've reached out but they haven't responded yet.
-
04-16-26 13:49 #5026Senior Member

Posts: 87POP is AM & no other new korg
Originally Posted by XkenShinX
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
Jamie just confirmed she is coming to POP next month. There is no other new shop starting next month.
Originally Posted by Happy55
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





