Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 796 to 810 of 5820
-
04-15-26 19:10 #5025Regular Member

Posts: 18Romi
Can vouch for Romi, look under my posts for my review but I believe a few others saw her and had positive feedback, so there should be a handful of posts about her.
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
I saw her last June and she was on the thicker side but according to new TER reports she's slimmed down her midsection but still has a bubbly ass and big MM's. That ass was definitely the biggest of an Asian women I'd seen through an agency.
I'd love to see her but unfortunately she's with LK and they will not let me verify without two provider references, even though I'm already screened with all 3 other agencies. Had bad experiences with solo providers and haven't seen any since. Huge bummer.
-
04-15-26 16:20 #5024Senior Member

Posts: 2742OMG Juju - High looks and high service. Young, nice face, petite spinner, lightly tanned, good tits and ass, C cup natural, good looking head to toe. Long and skilled BBBJ technique, knows what to do. Very good pussy. She has a well-toned body, body feels great. Well trimmed Bush. ATF.
Originally Posted by SweetDog
[View Original Post]
She is one of the smaller kgirls. Always wore a nice outfit and heels.
-
04-15-26 10:27 #5023Senior Member

Posts: 108Could be. All she said was that the Boss of AM told her they are reopening. To come back when she can.
Originally Posted by OryDamian1
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 09:40 #5022Senior Member

Posts: 346Well said Happy
Lots of unknowns? One additional piece of the puzzle is Miu miu coming back Indie. Has anyone tried this path yet? DM is fine.
Originally Posted by Happy55
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 08:49 #5021Senior Member

Posts: 66Very confusing, Asian Muse, POP and upcoming new Korg?
Originally Posted by XkenShinX
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by OryDamian1
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Jpjjss
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Makos
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Airmantroy
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by ZeroDude
[View Original Post]
It's gotten pretty confusing lately.
Originally Posted by DougDimMadamn
[View Original Post]
Someone initially pointed out that the new POP seems to be the old Asian Muse, since a former AM customer got verified on POP right away. A few locals also seemed to agree with that theory.
Then last night, a new post announced that Asian Muse is actually coming back next month, and they're planning to feature popular kgirl Jamie Heju.
Now I'm not sure what to think. It could be a new K-org marketing strategy with two separate sites, or maybe POP isn't Asian Muse after all. It's also possible they're sharing client lists, or that both are somehow connected to the original Asian Muse.
From a customer's perspective though, it doesn't really matter. As long as they keep bringing in new and attractive girls on a regular basis, I'm happy.
Just my two cents.
-
04-15-26 08:09 #5020Senior Member

Posts: 81Am = pop
It's to my understanding that POP is the reopened AM (via a previous post) right? If so then they're just next in the lineup for May.
Originally Posted by XkenShinX
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 07:48 #5019Senior Member

Posts: 346Lol
Yah reading back my joke got lost in the posting, sometimes things get lost in translation. I just thought it was really funny that in the one week away the agency world changed a lot, so I used two commonly used terms and was asking did they change, jokingly. Ok it didn't go over, my bad.
Originally Posted by TheAnswer4
[View Original Post]
On the better side of things.
Lk has 6 models.
OMG has 2.
POP has 2.
More and more apartments are popping up.
And it seems AM is coming back in May and they are separate from POP?
Things are shaping up.
-
04-15-26 00:00 #5018Senior Member

Posts: 108AM reopening Soon. Jamie / Heju coming back
Jamie / Heju inform me that AM is reopening. She will be back in May at AM.
-
04-14-26 22:53 #5017Senior Member

Posts: 268Juju at OMG
Juju coming on Thurs to OMG.
I saw her a couple of weeks ago. She's good and worth a visit. My review below. If you click my review and scroll forward you will see three more.
Originally Posted by SweetDog
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 18:19 #5016Senior Member

Posts: 81LK Lee
This was my first booking with LK and even though I had to rebook because my first choice was unavailable, I am glad I did because Ms. Lee made the finale of my weekend fantastic. She's a young hottie and a service queen, which is a really rare combo! She does like to lead the session so please keep that in mind, but I think you will enjoy her service as much as l did. Easy to communicate with in English as well. Any k-girl fans should see her. Would recommend, would repeat!
-
04-14-26 11:44 #5015Regular Member

Posts: 12Pop Megan K
Walked in and was floored by this tall Korean girl, maybe 5'10". She had that perfect model body. Great D-cups, flat stomach, and an amazing ass with long legs. I couldn't stop staring while getting undressed. She gave me a thorough shower with a nice preview of what was coming.
Back on the bed, we were all over each other. Lots of deep kissing while I played with her perfect tits. Her nipples got hard instantly when I teased them. I worked my way down, kissing those long legs until I reached her pussy. She loved it. Her moans told me exactly what she was into. I'd stop just to admire her body stretched out on the bed. So fucking hot.
When we got down to it, just first starting with 69. She started with CG riding me for a few minutes, then we went to mish and then finished right there in doggy. She was super responsive, moaning and touching me everywhere. We tried a few variations but ended up back in standard mish where I finally came.
Afterward, we just chilled and talked. She started a bit shy but really opened up by the end. Felt almost like my girlfriend. Definitely seeing her again before she leaves. Next time will be even better.
-
04-14-26 07:27 #5014Senior Member

Posts: 346Lk Atl
A few new models with no rating. Kiara and Romi? Any intel would be appreciated.
-
04-14-26 07:21 #5013Senior Member

Posts: 346One last question
Shaved or unshaven? J girls can usually go either way.
Originally Posted by Hibiki
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 00:05 #5012Banned Member

Posts: 197Were you really in the game if you don't know what C or K agency mean?
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 23:59 #5011Regular Member

Posts: 4Pop link
palaceofpleasure.net
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




