Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 56 of 388 FirstFirst ... 6 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 106 156 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 5820
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4995

    Verification

    Quote Originally Posted by Aceofspades12  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing, did not know that. Makes me want to reach out and see if they already have be pre-verified. Qq on Jane. I saw one person on TER mention she didn't look like the pictures, would you recommend seeing her?
    What is their verification process like? Do they ask for a DL?

  2. #4994

    Thanks for sharing!

    Quote Originally Posted by Makos  [View Original Post]
    So went to see Jane and as plenty have already said. She is great. But something I haven't seen confirmed (may have missed) is that it is the returned AM. During a break between going at it she asked if I had seen AM before and said they were the same. Which makes sense since when I initially reached out they seemed to already have me verified.

    Just thought I'd throw that out there for those wondering. If it was already confirmed and I missed it. Oops.
    Thanks for sharing, did not know that. Makes me want to reach out and see if they already have be pre-verified. Qq on Jane. I saw one person on TER mention she didn't look like the pictures, would you recommend seeing her?

  3. #4993

    Cora and Lfei

    Quote Originally Posted by JcMonger321  [View Original Post]
    https://encounter-us.com/

    Hello gents,

    Just wanted to give you all a heads up that the wonderful Cora will be in Atlanta. I just saw her in Charlotte last week and it was the best experience I've ever had. She has a nice body. Rides Asian cowgirl straight out of a jav and doesn't just give you a BBBJ she fucks you with her mouth. Can't recommend her enough. I'm actually thinking of driving to Atlanta to see her again LOL she's worth it.
    I concur! Saw them both in Richmond and they are an amazing experience. The duo experience is over the top! Wish they would head north instead of south!

  4. #4992

    Pop

    Quote Originally Posted by Makos  [View Original Post]
    So went to see Jane and as plenty have already said. She is great. But something I haven't seen confirmed (may have missed) is that it is the returned AM. During a break between going at it she asked if I had seen AM before and said they were the same. Which makes sense since when I initially reached out they seemed to already have me verified.

    Just thought I'd throw that out there for those wondering. If it was already confirmed and I missed it. Oops.
    Yeah they already had me verified too. I almost screwed it up when I gave a different name and the had to correct myself because they had my info already. They were cool about it though.

  5. #4991
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmxlqmqkr  [View Original Post]
    Hello mongers,

    I have great news for those who miss Miu Miu since AM closed.

    Miu Miu is coming back to ATL as indy. Which means not with agency.

    She contacted me personally (I was her regular and saw her many times) for help to post her website on forum. I'm glad to help her out with that since she is one of my top 3 girls. I was thinking I post this website few days after so I can meet her whenever I want. LOL.

    Anyways here's her new website. She will be starting on 4/13 in duluth.

    https://www.onlymiumiu.club/

    Please enjoy and be nice to her.
    If you like Miu Miu, there is one coming your way soon. POP has a new girl on site "Nia" she is like younger version of Miu Miu, taller actually like 5'10 reviews say, tall model-like, pretty face, service oriented. Booker told me she used to work at OC before. She used to go by Megan K. This is her: https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=415153.

  6. #4990
    Just communicate to MM. My point of view.

    If she comes in at $300, basic. That'll work. $400 is GPS. Which is a turn-off.

    I can go thru LK or OMG cheaper than that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tmxlqmqkr  [View Original Post]
    Hello mongers,

    I have great news for those who miss Miu Miu since AM closed.

    Miu Miu is coming back to ATL as indy. Which means not with agency.

    She contacted me personally (I was her regular and saw her many times) for help to post her website on forum. I'm glad to help her out with that since she is one of my top 3 girls. I was thinking I post this website few days after so I can meet her whenever I want. LOL.

    Anyways here's her new website. She will be starting on 4/13 in duluth.

    https://www.onlymiumiu.club/

    Please enjoy and be nice to her.

  7. #4989

    Cora

    https://encounter-us.com/

    Hello gents,

    Just wanted to give you all a heads up that the wonderful Cora will be in Atlanta. I just saw her in Charlotte last week and it was the best experience I've ever had. She has a nice body. Rides Asian cowgirl straight out of a jav and doesn't just give you a BBBJ she fucks you with her mouth. Can't recommend her enough. I'm actually thinking of driving to Atlanta to see her again LOL she's worth it.

  8. #4988

    PoP is AM

    So went to see Jane and as plenty have already said. She is great. But something I haven't seen confirmed (may have missed) is that it is the returned AM. During a break between going at it she asked if I had seen AM before and said they were the same. Which makes sense since when I initially reached out they seemed to already have me verified.

    Just thought I'd throw that out there for those wondering. If it was already confirmed and I missed it. Oops.

  9. #4987

    Miu Miu is coming back

    Hello mongers,

    I have great news for those who miss Miu Miu since AM closed.

    Miu Miu is coming back to ATL as indy. Which means not with agency.

    She contacted me personally (I was her regular and saw her many times) for help to post her website on forum. I'm glad to help her out with that since she is one of my top 3 girls. I was thinking I post this website few days after so I can meet her whenever I want. LOL.

    Anyways here's her new website. She will be starting on 4/13 in duluth.

    https://www.onlymiumiu.club/

    Please enjoy and be nice to her.

  10. #4986

    Asian Tag Team Action

    Saw these two China dolls this morning. They got some really good skills. Between the two of them you have got to get your favorite thing. Lots of energy and they made sure I was satisfied more than once. Very entertaining and attentive. Just what I needed. Good communication and right on time. Showed me a great time. I hope they come back.

    https://encounter-us.com/

  11. #4985
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmxlqmqkr  [View Original Post]
    I have met sky at LK after reading some review.

    First, she is nothing like her photo.

    Far from young. I can say she is about early to mid 40's.

    Her service wasn't bad but not great either.

    Like I always said, everyone has different taste.

    Same routine. Shower but no preview. Light massage on back with body slide.

    Felt like I came to spa. She did some rimming and BBBJ.

    Ok BBBJ with deep throat but not fantastic..
    I to was conned into her with the review. She is a 4 on a good day.

    Yes she is old. Her face looks like when ild women have had a lot of surgery. The service was ok. Do not waste your time with her. Her box is stiff. Its not soft.

  12. #4984
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmxlqmqkr  [View Original Post]
    I have met sky at LK after reading some review.

    First, she is nothing like her photo.

    Far from young. I can say she is about early to mid 40's.

    Her service wasn't bad but not great either.

    Like I always said, everyone has different taste.

    Same routine. Shower but no preview. Light massage on back with body slide.

    Felt like I came to spa. She did some rimming and BBBJ.

    Ok BBBJ with deep throat but not fantastic.

    Rcg. Mish - doggy. Mish and blew in bag.

    Some chit chat and showered.

    Nothing special but felt like upgrades spa session with FS.

    I won't repeat.
    Thanks for the review! Saved my time there.

  13. #4983

    Lk ms. Lee

    Anyone seen her?

    Seen the TER reviews; they were all positive. But, I want to know her body figures.

    Not looking for a service queen, but I prefer someone taller than 5'2". Hence, I am asking.

    It says 5'3", but the pics look like about 5'1".

  14. #4982

    LK Hara

    Had a visit with Hara. Opted for the nuru session.

    She resembles the pic in the ad but heavily photoshopped.

    The girl definitely delivers on the promised services. The entire alphabet gamut is on the table with the exception of Greek I guess. The BBBJ was excellent with lots of ete contact. The nuru with warm oil thingy was on point as well. Her technique is pretty good.

    The nuru massage and the massage before we wrapped were awesome.

    10/10 will recommend.

    Her English is pretty good as well so you can actually communicate your likes and dislikes.

  15. #4981
    Quote Originally Posted by ComfortablyNum  [View Original Post]
    https://ga.nyincall.com/view/700

    Test drove Jenny for an hour. Good experience. Short but stacked checked all boxes except DFK. Did LFK. I do recommend.
    Thanks for TOFT was curious about them. Were the pictures close or way off? What were the rates? Thanks man.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape