Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 921 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 537 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 13807
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13267
    Quote Originally Posted by Moss734  [View Original Post]
    I've tried quite a few of them now, easily over 20 in the last year from the various AMPs, it's even lower chance they will even agree to the VIP upgrade. And when they do agree, it's prob only a 1 min bbj. Good luck on anything resembling GFE. That being said when I had been lucky with a few girls that did follow through on actual VIP service, it was really really good, especially when she's hot. Now I won't do VIP upgrade service with any of the Latina girls in the AMP if I haven't had a session with them before, no matter how hot they are. If I feel a connection then I'll follow it up with a VIP upgrade session. I've had a few smoking hot Latinas that won't even let you put their tits in your mouth, let alone get your lips near their mouth. But if I get reliable intel on somebody I'll try the VIP though. In summary, sounds like here not too different than Indy.
    I very much second this opinion. Latina some offer BBJ some doesn't even allow touch. That's why I prefer MMS or PPS that's good and honest for their service. If they don't offer VIP then I just pay the regular price. If they do then I will give a try. But still some times the girl just give one minute BBJ in VIP.

    Good thing about skyhouse is their price is transparent and usually the operator give correct information.

  2. #13266

    Latinas at AMPs

    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos  [View Original Post]
    What's the service difference between the regular and VIP pricing?

    I'll be in Chicago next week and very curious about the latina models. Indy has a decent Asian apartment scene now, but the latina apartments are almost universally bad.
    I've tried quite a few of them now, easily over 20 in the last year from the various AMPs, it's even lower chance they will even agree to the VIP upgrade. And when they do agree, it's prob only a 1 min bbj. Good luck on anything resembling GFE. That being said when I had been lucky with a few girls that did follow through on actual VIP service, it was really really good, especially when she's hot. Now I won't do VIP upgrade service with any of the Latina girls in the AMP if I haven't had a session with them before, no matter how hot they are. If I feel a connection then I'll follow it up with a VIP upgrade session. I've had a few smoking hot Latinas that won't even let you put their tits in your mouth, let alone get your lips near their mouth. But if I get reliable intel on somebody I'll try the VIP though. In summary, sounds like here not too different than Indy.

  3. #13265
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenDiner  [View Original Post]
    Latina service is always hit or miss. They are my go to place now anyway almost try everyone. 50/50.

    Always just go for the no service price.
    What's the service difference between the regular and VIP pricing?

    I'll be in Chicago next week and very curious about the latina models. Indy has a decent Asian apartment scene now, but the latina apartments are almost universally bad.

  4. #13264

    Chicago massage LLC

    Anyone been here at night? Went the other day but got sketched out and left because everything was off, there was a sign that said "for rent" and the person I was texting with said they could see me but to just come up to the door and they'll let me in. Just checking to see if this is normal for AMPs late at night?

  5. #13263
    Quote Originally Posted by Plinkett  [View Original Post]
    Are they good with the service? Or is it like Orange where they aren't as into it or give a good experiences when compared to the Asian lineup.
    Latina service is always hit or miss. They are my go to place now anyway almost try everyone. 50/50.

    Always just go for the no service price.

  6. #13262
    Quote Originally Posted by HanzoAsian  [View Original Post]
    Looking for this info too.
    I know of two big apartment complexes by O'Hare where I've seen providers. One on River Road, one on Cumberland. I haven't been to River in awhile but I've seen Natty at Cumberland apartment recently. Solid not spectacular experience but the other site has more positive reviews than mine. She is the girl in the photos and aims to please. https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3793214.

  7. #13261

    88 sky Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenDiner  [View Original Post]
    Yea. I usually text for the current info and the photo they sent usually is real.

    Cici seems off today wanted to see her again. But damn you would not find a better Latina combination there right now. Ended up with badass Chloe.
    Are they good with the service? Or is it like Orange where they aren't as into it or give a good experiences when compared to the Asian lineup.

  8. #13260
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    What's the general location of Skyhouse?
    It is around Bridgeport area. It seems to be with blue island spa management. They usually got some very young Latinas. I saw Cici too who is their only Asian it seems. And she is nice.

  9. #13259

    Skyhouse88

    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenDiner  [View Original Post]
    Usually come here for Latina but came across the new Asian Cici last night.

    In her late 20's, super smooth and white skin, great attitude and smile on the face. Natural C cup, her boob probably is the only thing not a plus. Her GFE was super on point.
    What's the general location of Skyhouse?

  10. #13258
    Quote Originally Posted by Moss734  [View Original Post]
    Be nice if there website was halfway accurate and current. They advertise the same attractive 5-6 girls constantly and add the 1 or 2 maybe current ones. And this is after their monthly update.
    Yea. I usually text for the current info and the photo they sent usually is real.

    Cici seems off today wanted to see her again. But damn you would not find a better Latina combination there right now. Ended up with badass Chloe.

  11. #13257

    Plan B

    Quote Originally Posted by TimJacks25  [View Original Post]
    She wouldn't see me because of my ethnicity and after this review, I am so glad she didn't want to LOL I ended up calling an audible and having a great experience with my plan B.
    Care to share?

  12. #13256

    Pinky

    Quote Originally Posted by Protot  [View Original Post]
    Met her a couple days ago and she was pretty awful. She was close to the pics that were posted, manmade c's, small ass, and her face was a little older than what she looked liked. Vibes were off from the moment she opened the door. No hug, no kiss, just asked for money and asked me to take a shower. After the shower she gave a crappy massage. I wasn't there for that anyways so didn't care about that. After she wiped me down with alcohol wipes and started a BBBJ that was a little toothy. She got on top after a few minutes and was reluctant to move positions. After I busted she tried to rush me out saying she's got another client coming.

    I paid for an hour because it was a great price compared to the hoeflation that's affected the biz, but you get what you pay for. I left a half hour early. I don't recommend even at a lower price point. YMMV but I wouldn't recommend her. Better options available for a little bit more with the O'Hare apt agency.
    She wouldn't see me because of my ethnicity and after this review, I am so glad she didn't want to LOL I ended up calling an audible and having a great experience with my plan B.

  13. #13255

    Skyhouse88 website

    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenDiner  [View Original Post]
    Usually come here for Latina but came across the new Asian Cici last night.

    In her late 20's, super smooth and white skin, great attitude and smile on the face. Natural C cup, her boob probably is the only thing not a plus. Her GFE was super on point.
    Be nice if there website was halfway accurate and current. They advertise the same attractive 5-6 girls constantly and add the 1 or 2 maybe current ones. And this is after their monthly update.

  14. #13254
    Quote Originally Posted by Subotai64  [View Original Post]
    Who's great in that familiar apartment complex just east of O'Hare?

    Used to be place for Asians advertising on tryst; still the case? Or covered in a different thread?
    Not the high rises, but the 5 story red brick places a couple blocks walking distance to the east of the high rises, there is Thai Natty.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3793214

    She's great. She works solo and apparently works with other Thai in the buildings, but I don't have their info.

  15. #13253

    Hands Heaven

    Does anyone have any experience there? One of their girls just got a glowing report on the other site.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape