Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 541 to 555 of 13807
-
04-18-26 12:05 #13267Senior Member

Posts: 43I very much second this opinion. Latina some offer BBJ some doesn't even allow touch. That's why I prefer MMS or PPS that's good and honest for their service. If they don't offer VIP then I just pay the regular price. If they do then I will give a try. But still some times the girl just give one minute BBJ in VIP.
Originally Posted by Moss734
[View Original Post]
Good thing about skyhouse is their price is transparent and usually the operator give correct information.
-
04-18-26 11:20 #13266Senior Member

Posts: 414Latinas at AMPs
I've tried quite a few of them now, easily over 20 in the last year from the various AMPs, it's even lower chance they will even agree to the VIP upgrade. And when they do agree, it's prob only a 1 min bbj. Good luck on anything resembling GFE. That being said when I had been lucky with a few girls that did follow through on actual VIP service, it was really really good, especially when she's hot. Now I won't do VIP upgrade service with any of the Latina girls in the AMP if I haven't had a session with them before, no matter how hot they are. If I feel a connection then I'll follow it up with a VIP upgrade session. I've had a few smoking hot Latinas that won't even let you put their tits in your mouth, let alone get your lips near their mouth. But if I get reliable intel on somebody I'll try the VIP though. In summary, sounds like here not too different than Indy.
Originally Posted by Dracos
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-26 09:30 #13265Senior Member

Posts: 339What's the service difference between the regular and VIP pricing?
Originally Posted by ChickenDiner
[View Original Post]
I'll be in Chicago next week and very curious about the latina models. Indy has a decent Asian apartment scene now, but the latina apartments are almost universally bad.
-
04-17-26 23:33 #13264Regular Member

Posts: 24Chicago massage LLC
Anyone been here at night? Went the other day but got sketched out and left because everything was off, there was a sign that said "for rent" and the person I was texting with said they could see me but to just come up to the door and they'll let me in. Just checking to see if this is normal for AMPs late at night?
-
04-16-26 22:30 #13263Senior Member

Posts: 43Latina service is always hit or miss. They are my go to place now anyway almost try everyone. 50/50.
Originally Posted by Plinkett
[View Original Post]
Always just go for the no service price.
-
04-16-26 20:30 #13262Senior Member

Posts: 183I know of two big apartment complexes by O'Hare where I've seen providers. One on River Road, one on Cumberland. I haven't been to River in awhile but I've seen Natty at Cumberland apartment recently. Solid not spectacular experience but the other site has more positive reviews than mine. She is the girl in the photos and aims to please. https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3793214.
Originally Posted by HanzoAsian
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 16:48 #13261Regular Member

Posts: 1688 sky Latinas
Are they good with the service? Or is it like Orange where they aren't as into it or give a good experiences when compared to the Asian lineup.
Originally Posted by ChickenDiner
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 16:02 #13260Senior Member

Posts: 70It is around Bridgeport area. It seems to be with blue island spa management. They usually got some very young Latinas. I saw Cici too who is their only Asian it seems. And she is nice.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 13:34 #13259Senior Member

Posts: 1152Skyhouse88
What's the general location of Skyhouse?
Originally Posted by ChickenDiner
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 12:26 #13258Senior Member

Posts: 43Yea. I usually text for the current info and the photo they sent usually is real.
Originally Posted by Moss734
[View Original Post]
Cici seems off today wanted to see her again. But damn you would not find a better Latina combination there right now. Ended up with badass Chloe.
-
04-15-26 22:38 #13257Senior Member

Posts: 305Plan B
Care to share?
Originally Posted by TimJacks25
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 21:47 #13256Senior Member

Posts: 116Pinky
She wouldn't see me because of my ethnicity and after this review, I am so glad she didn't want to LOL I ended up calling an audible and having a great experience with my plan B.
Originally Posted by Protot
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 19:30 #13255Senior Member

Posts: 414Skyhouse88 website
Be nice if there website was halfway accurate and current. They advertise the same attractive 5-6 girls constantly and add the 1 or 2 maybe current ones. And this is after their monthly update.
Originally Posted by ChickenDiner
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 19:02 #13254Senior Member

Posts: 692Not the high rises, but the 5 story red brick places a couple blocks walking distance to the east of the high rises, there is Thai Natty.
Originally Posted by Subotai64
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3793214
She's great. She works solo and apparently works with other Thai in the buildings, but I don't have their info.
-
04-15-26 18:15 #13253Senior Member

Posts: 220Hands Heaven
Does anyone have any experience there? One of their girls just got a glowing report on the other site.












Reply With Quote






